A Different ExXxalted!

Started by Drivestort, January 05, 2010, 07:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drivestort

Since I came in too late to jump into an organizing Exalted game, I'm posting this to see if there's more people interested in working on another.

Need players, and someone to run it. Sorry, I'd normally consider running the game, but I'm a storyteller on an Exalted chat, and am in dire need of some player time where I'm not in the back of my mind considering things that need to be moderated related to the game.

So, any takers?

Brandon

I would be interested but would want more details on the game before I say Im in for sure. Im also not willing to run another game at this time.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Drivestort

I was hoping to get more interest to actually work out details as a group, but!

How's this for starter ideas to mull over or discuss.
A Terrestrial Dynastic game, with allowances for diplomats from other regions of the world, of course all Dragon Blooded or mortals, otherwise a single Celestial can really screw things over. Heavier emphasis on social and mental stuff than physical.
Celestials game, primarily Lunars, Solars and Abyssals, heavy emphasis on the Lunar/Solar bond is possible, in either the east or the north. Primarily emphasizing physical and mental over social.

If anyone is interested, please by all means drop some ideas as well so we can work something out, that's just what I've got at the moment.

The Great Triangle

How about a Sidereals game where the PCs play members or allies of the Bureau of Serenity trying to spice of the sex lives of certain couples around creation so that they stay faithful to each other and successfully conceive the next generation of heroes?

Presumably, there will be lots of disguise and intrigue, mixed with some really wacky sorts of missions.  (Cathak Lorellia has a major hankering for a master, but her destined lover is a shy bishie boi; turn him into a proper top before the agents of the Lover Clad in the Raiment of tears get to her. / Ackbibbell, the God of tentacle rape, is destined to conceive a child with a pious monk that will save creation.  Get that monk sufficiently warmed to tentacle rape so she doesn't take a draught of Maiden Tea minutes after being filled with octopus cum)  I'm sure there could be all kinds of fun stories you could do.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Drivestort

I like that. But for maximum enjoyment, I think we'd need people to play those out, or at least someone to write out the results.

Brandon

Honestly I think I would like a Sidereals game best since theyre the only Exalted I havnt had the chance to play yet. The idea of spicing up sex lives is ok but why not expand to include forging epic romances between people, or creating whole societies based around sexual gratification? Of course a sidreal game doesnt have to involve only sex. I would love to see all sorts of sidreal missions for a group
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Drivestort

Good, good, I'm liking where this is going.