News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Iniquitous' Cravings *UPDATED*

Started by Iniquitous, February 18, 2011, 10:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iniquitous

Keevah - Rules of Engagement
Hounds of hell.

How I despise that nickname.  Every regiment has a nickname that is meant to put fear into the hearts of the enemy, and I get it.  That was not the reason for the nickname for the Ta’Ka Commandos.  We were given that nickname because the first of us were engineered mutants created to be better than other soldiers.  Created in a tube, born from destitute women paid to carry us to term, raised and educated in labs, trained to be hunters and killers.  Really, the nickname was pointless.  We were feared from the moment it became public knowledge what we are.

None of us were the exact same.  That is not to say they only made one of each kind mind you.  Just that in the TC there was only one of each genetic creation.  Those that failed to make the cut were… eliminated.  An incentive to be the one chosen and all.  But it wasn’t long before it became apparent that the creations were becoming more and more unstable. At that point, the Consortium decided to open the TC to others - humans and aliens alike.  They were never going to be on the same level as those of us that had been created, but they were still good.  That was when the nickname was really plastered everywhere.  Those of us who were created were dwindling so that the TC was becoming more ‘normal’ and less feared.

The genetic modification program only lasted a little over eighty years before it had to be shut down.  Lack of funding and the constant production of unstable mutations ruined the dream of super soldiers.  That left those of us from the beginning that was still alive in something of a spot.  There were calls for us to be exterminated - as if we were not truly living beings and had not proven ourselves many times over.  There were also those who felt we should have been rounded up and put on some outer planet to live out our lives there… away from them.  They thought their idea was more compassionate than just outright killing us.  By the time the Consortium made their decision on our fates there were only five of us remaining.  Reg was sent to the Outer Belt to supervise a new substation being built.  He’tu was sent out to Zeta Ring to become the primary medical doctor to the settlers since they weren’t concerned with the fact she was a mutation.  Livar took a job with a communications company making nearly quadruple what he made in the regiment and Stex ended up purchasing his own freighter and in short order founded his own cargo freighter company.  That brings us to me.

I remained with the TC for another ten years until the Consortium wanted all ties to us ended.  I was the remaining link to a period of time they wanted to be forgotten.  So, with a hefty severance check, a worthless medal for my stellar record with the regiment, and a hasty goodbye, I found myself adrift.  I was good at what I did in TC.  I was bred and trained to track and find targets.  No one was better than me - close maybe, but not better.  Not surprising that I ended up starting my own bounty hunting company with an employee of one.  It pays the bills though, honestly, it bores me to tears now.  Finding cheating spouses, disappearing family members, and deadbeat parents is not a challenge.  The occasional excitement of hunting down criminals for the various police agencies is few and far between. Imagine my surprise then to get the holo-call from the Consortium for a job that would pay so well I wouldn’t have to work again if I didn’t want to.  The problem?  It’s to hunt down a former Ta’Ka Commando.  Someone that I served with and seriously doubted the charges laid against him.  Still - if I didn’t take the job, someone else would.  I owe it to him to be the one to find him.

Macha
Macha was born under what most would call an unlucky star.  Her mother was a whore in one of the cheapest brothels in the capital. Her father? Who knew - her mother certainly didn’t.  And if that start to life was not bad enough, her gender ensured that the brothel owner meant to lay claim to her as soon as she was old enough to be put to work on her back.

But Macha didn’t believe in lucky stars, fate, or any other such nonsense.  She believed in making the things you wanted to happen, happen.   She was fourteen when she left her mother and the brothel behind, fleeing outside the capital walls just to have a chance at surviving.

Survive she did.  In fact, she thrived away from her mother and the brothel.  So much so that within five years she had the command of the rebel forces that fought to remove the 'royal family' from it’s throne.  Under her command the forces became a force to be reckoned with - an ever expanding army to be feared.  What she never expected was to find the enemy among her own ranks.

Aiofe
The world has changed since HE came. Millions have died in the year since HE made his appearance.  Sure, the world was far from perfect before, but now?  It is mostly wasteland and humanity has reverted back to just trying to survive.  There are no more weekends on the lake, vacations to tropical destinations.  No more holidays spent with tons of gifts, family, and friends.

The first reports of HIS appearance drew mocking laughter.  No one believed the reports and decried the media as being superstitious at best, fear mongering at worst when they all shouted that a Horseman of the Apocalypse had been sighted. They were right though and it did not take long for all of us non believers to realize the truth.

Me? I am Aoife.  I had been in medical college when HE appeared and threw all my carefully laid plans out the window.  I took what medical knowledge I had and went to work in any trauma center, urgent care, or emergency room that needed help and would overlook the fact that I was not technically a doctor yet.  My goal?  To stop the death that followed in HIS wake.

Idea:  I am looking one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, preferably War or Death. This is going to be a back and forth between these two.  Whatever He is, she will embody the exact opposite.  They will be drawn to each other by what seems to be an unseen & unknown force - and yet they will fight against that attraction (and against each other).

Deirdre
Coming Soon

Maisie
Coming Soon

Masha
Coming Soon

Male Face Claims If You Need Help Finding A Picture

Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Iniquitous

Updated with taken stories removed and a new story idea added

Iniquitous

Updated to remove hold from one story

Iniquitous

Iniquitous

Iniquitous

Iniquitous

Iniquitous

Bump!

Removed a couple of stories, added three new ideas

Iniquitous

Iniquitous

Iniquitous

Iniquitous