Titles

Started by Callys, February 10, 2009, 12:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callys

I have a question about the titles people receive and what they mean. I understand Lord and Lady differentiate between the genders, and that God/Goddess and Mentor all have to do with being a Moderator of the site, but what does Dame and Knight mean?

Marguerite

Those are the lovely people of E who have donated moolah I think to the monthly funds or the server funds. Someone correct me if I am making a fool of thyself.

-Smiles-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Silver

Quote from: Marguerite on February 10, 2009, 12:46:27 AM
Those are the lovely people of E who have donated moolah I think to the monthly funds or the server funds. Someone correct me if I am making a fool of thyself.

-Smiles-

You are correct.

Dame and Knights are the people who have given any amount of money to the site to help out Vekseid in any way possible.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Callys

Ahh I see. Thanks! One more quick question... I noticed a number of people have the mini-titles of things like "Fae" and "Seducer". I was just wondering how those were acquired as well. Through roleplay I assume?

Oniya

That's actually through post-count, although posts in certain areas (like the socialization forums) don't count.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Silver

Quote from: Callys on February 10, 2009, 12:49:26 AM
Ahh I see. Thanks! One more quick question... I noticed a number of people have the mini-titles of things like "Fae" and "Seducer". I was just wondering how those were acquired as well. Through roleplay I assume?

Callys, Ma'am.

Please read here for more information. Title Underneath Name Meanings
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Callys

Ok great. Ahhh thanks Silver. I was trying to find a post like that but my searching skills are less than great :P Thank you all for your incredibly timely and helpful responses. :D

Marguerite

Quote from: Silver on February 10, 2009, 12:48:03 AM
You are correct.

Dame and Knights are the people who have given any amount of money to the site to help out Vekseid in any way possible.

Sweet and I thought I might foul up with the lack of sleep.

-Hugs-

Ooh, congrats on making it past 1000 posts.

-Nods-

Those lovely mini-titles are associated with the number of posts a person acquires.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You