Interest Check: Pokemon Transformation RP Series [UN]

Started by Mabmoro, October 27, 2008, 03:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

That's actually really interesting. Although Pokemon struck me as more of a sci-fi type thing rather than mystic...but I guess it's okay to mix the two.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Mabmoro

Well, theres always been an element of mystic stuff to the entire genre- the Legendaries, various shrines, etc.

Mathim

Yeah, but the Pokeballs and PC system and professors and whatnot...plus how they seem moderately technologically advanced even though you never see cars or anything. It just seemed like one dominated the other, with sci-fi being the dominant one. At least until the later games.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Mabmoro

True, true.

Back on topic, last chance for interest! :) I'll be planning the game soon.

Mathim

Are we going to have a profile thread with the pictures of the characters and their Pokemorph forms?

Kai

Mabmoro

I'd honestly love to... but I only got one PM. If people are interested, I'd be glad to run this, but I need people to PM me with what they actually want out of the game.

Infinity Forever

Hmmm sounds interesting, you know what I like Mab, so maybe I could join?

Mabmoro

I sorta gave up on this when noone would respond to PMs. Anyway, you're in the RPoL version!

TheWriter

I'll give this a shot, I guess.

Just as a question, will trainers still have a team of regular caught Pokemon, as well as the transformations?

Mabmoro

Yes. A quick clarification, though- transformations are not voluntary, normally. Its not like Animorphs where you can change at will between pokemon and human.

TheWriter

Quote from: Mabmoro on April 07, 2009, 04:03:07 PM
A quick clarification, though- transformations are not voluntary, normally. Its not like Animorphs where you can change at will between pokemon and human.
Yeah, I was counting on that.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Mabmoro

Maybe, maybe... once again, i ask that people PM me with the type of character they want... here's the sheet I use in RPoL.

Character Name:
Character Age: Must be over 18.
Starter Pokemon: (Choose any basic level pokemon. No rare or legendaries)
Description:
Ultimate Goal: What do you wish to become (Master, Breeder, Coordinator, type trainer)
Nicknames:
Favourite Pokemon: (this will determine your TF out of gyms.)
Favourite pokemon type: