Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Reboot [More Monsters Needed]

Started by AndyZ, September 26, 2011, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShanaTheIV

Double post since I'm still a NING >_>

As you can see, I have a soft vore fetish so I'm willing to try that out. As long as Rena doesn't get seriously hurt (some pain is fine), I'm good. Hope my bio is good.

AndyZ

If I can get two people to express interest in tentacle monsters, I'll officially start it up again.  Do we want a new request thread and new areas for folks?

To clarify things, if you want to be the traditional tentacle monster, I won't require approving sheets, but if you want to be something special, it has to have tentacles and requires approval.  Slight change from the last time I ran this.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ShanaTheIV

I'm willing to make a female tentacle monster if that's okay. I'm actually developing her a little as I type. Also, is my character approved, Andy?

AndyZ

Oops, sorry, totally forgot to give approval.

If we do an alien and/or fantasy ship where mythical and non-human characters are captured, I see no problem with Rena.  Last time we did a reboot, we just had human, though.  What would people rather see?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ShanaTheIV

Alright. Here's my own tentacle monster.

Name: Scylla (Goes by Sarah while in disguised)
Appearance
Personality: Sarah is the ships hired "maid." She may seem like an ordinarily maid despite her sadistic approach. But underneath that dress of hers lays a series of tentacles waiting to molest a woman's body. She is always horny and prefers to deceive her prey with her humanoid appearance before striking. She is capable maybe things (depends on the player's preference, really).

TheVariableX

Not having tried it, or anything similar, I will defer to others judgement, but I expect too much extreme diversity among the livestock would detract from the body horror of the alien captors.
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

Sethala

Hm, I might go with making a monster this time.  Never actually wrote anything as a tentacle monster though, just as the victims, so we'll see how it goes.

I've kinda been hooked on the idea of living clothing, though (see: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=521346).  Might make a "mimic" monster that copies items as a trap, if that would be allowed.

TheVariableX

Works for me.  I was looking at that exact picture not five minutes ago.   ;)
On/Off   Story Requests

Swordsman18

Well it seems that we have interest once again, so it seems that is being revived. Andy is going to be the main GM such as the one that says ultimately what goes into the game though I can approve people and such. I however will be the one that will be coordinating the GM events such as the ship and its very special tech. Meaning that I will teleport girls when necessary, control the black box, so on and so forth.

Tentacle clothing is a nice touch there Sethala and the monster girl is fine as well as Rena. However I must ask that should they run into each let the encounter be at a minimum since we do not want too much written masturbation going on but I am sure that you understand that.

All three are approved, I shall be making the IC now.

TheVariableX

On/Off   Story Requests

Swordsman18

I am sorry about that. Yes she is.

Playing may now begin though I do ask that the monsters wait a bit so that I can get the girls up to speed.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132405.0 (Girls Dorms)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132406.0  (Alien Dorms)

ShanaTheIV

Sweet. Thanks Swordsman. I'm a little exited for this. I'll start posting in a bit.

Sethala

I'll probably do a character sheet later, kinda tired tonight.

Also, since it was asked, I'd prefer a fantasy game instead of only humans, though either is fine with me.

Swordsman18

Monster sheets are necessary but they do not need to be all that complex. So do not worry about it all that much Sethala.

Snake

I"m still up to play in this and I can have a char up fairly soon. it's late here and I got a bit of salt in my eye earlier and now it aches quite a bit.

Swordsman18

We will be glad to have you Snake. And do not worry I am not trying to rush anyone.

Snake

Yeah I have a female char that just plain loves tentacles. and one that (in the last version of this)_ was turned into a tentacle beast (whuile retaining a humanoid form)

Swordsman18

I shall look forward to your girl's sheet.

Snake

Hahah you will but she's pretty freaky.

ShanaTheIV

Shall I post my characters in the approved section or are you going to make new ones?

Swordsman18

ShadowFox89

So will the re-reboot be human girls only then?

Might make both a monster and a girl....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Swordsman18

ShadowFox89

I'll type up profile for both tomo- *looks at clock* -after some sleep.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sharon

Name:Mikaela Conner- The Model
Year abducted:2012
Personality: She is a girl that knows what she wants and would try anything once to get what she wanted thought she can come off bitch at times and really don't like Doctors because of her past.
Current Clothing:Shirt and boxer

Oviposition:Sure
Pregnancy:Why not it could be fun
Copious amounts of cum:Yummy
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:Not sure but is willing to try anything at least once.