Baby Blog - UPDATE 09/09 Welcome my son!

Started by AngelicFaith, January 31, 2014, 09:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelicFaith

Week 39 - 07/08/2014

Alright... I guess it's past time I posted an update, so here it comes. This time I won't be writing it from the baby's point of view, but from my own. Makes it a bit easier to express myself, haha.

Well, everything is still going well. The little one has grown nicely, and is now all ready to be born. Tomorrow I'll be 39 weeks pregnant, so he can be born any moment now. His head has nicely placed itself in my pelvis, so his position to be born naturally is good. Which I'm very happy about, because I really hope to give birth the natural way.

Since a week or so I have been having these contractions which makes me think he is coming, but then after a while they stop. Quite annoying to be honest, since you get all excited about the fact that it's finally happening, and then it's not happening after all... I am just so very curious as to how he'll look like, and really looking forward to really becoming a mom, but it seems the little one likes my womb a little too much, haha.

So for now, we'll just be waiting... (im)patiently...

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

AngelicFaith

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

gaggedLouise

Congratulations, Faith! Such happy news for all three of you! And such a lovely baby boy! :-)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Beguile's Mistress

Congratulations!  He's beautiful.

*leaves all sorts of blessings for you all*

Renegade Vile

Congratulations lady AngelicFaith!
All the best to the little'un, the beaming mother and proud father.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Caitlin

Thanks Renegade Vile! ;D

I'm very proud of our son and he's doing really well already, sleeps through the nights and is awake during the days, hehe. ^_^

Vampdrake19

Unavailable for New Threads.  See links below if interested.  RP on Forums ONLY.
Bloodscale Manor (Updated with O/O's and Character Pods)
Thread Parlor
Times Away (A/A's)
Fair warning to those who are partners with me, recently or previously: posts will come slow, so patience is required.  Also: I don't reply to E-mails and I don't do Discord.  PMs are for discussions only.

fireflights

I know it's late, but congrats on the baby :D

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.