[Interest Check] The All-Male Monster Brothel [MxM] [Freeform!] [closed now!]

Started by Blythe, May 09, 2016, 05:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Prepare to have him heavily flirted with and lewdly propositioned >:)

Suiko

Okay here it is. Let me know if anything needs to be changed!

Zephyr

Name: Zephyr

Race: Frost Demon

Employee or client?: Employee: Prostitute

Personality: Something of a loner, the classic rebel without a cause, sarcastic and mischievous. As part of the manifestation of winter, Zephyr is capable of a great deal of mischief and chaos but on the whole he isn't a bad soul - in the same way that slipping and falling on the ice will make a person a bit sore, Zephyr's prickly personality can do much the same.

He favours spreading his winter magic for the sake of his own personal amusement, but he does take his position in the brothel seriously and doesn't interfere with the clients. His fellow workers, however, are fair game.

As a frost demon, he loathes warmer temperatures and prefers to linger in the cooler parts of the brothel. Ice-baths are a daily treat, and he rarely wears more clothes than is strictly necessary in order to keep his temperature down - usually no more than underwear... pants are possible at a push.

In the bedroom he is just as flighty and mischievous as he is out of it. He's cocky and stubborn, and isn't afraid to use his powers to turn the tide if things aren't going his way. He has excellent control over his icy abilities, and often uses them to please his clients. He enjoys a lot of playful kink and isn't a stranger to rope or chains.

He has the ability to shift into his more natural form at will – his skin will take on the glittering sheen of deep blue ice and he will be very cold to the touch. He will be almost see-through, reflect the light and his eyes will darken to a brassy gold.

World of Origin: He's from Earth, only he and the rest of his kind remain hidden from humans. Whenever a frost demon is sighted stories spring up of Jack Frost hanging about the area, and sure enough it tends to snow much more than usual. They linger in the shadows and usually retreat to colder parts of the world during the summer months. Sometimes one will interfere with the more summery spirits and create sudden snow-showers - but that's just good fun.

History: It wasn’t normal for a frost demon to grow attached to the humans that he tormented year after year. Usually a demon would flit across the entire world during any one month to bring their own kind of chaos wherever they found themselves, but while Zephyr was just as mischievous as anyone… he preferred to keep his territory small. He liked England, and decided that he would focus his efforts on ensuring that every winter was a good one.

This got him noticed by other supernatural beings, and rather than flit away as others of his species would, Zephyr enjoyed the curious attention of others – preening at the focus on him. He decided that he rather liked being looked at and acknowledged, and it was on one innocent day than an invitation fluttered along his icy winds to land at his feet.

The brothel seemed like a good place for him. He could have his territory still, and people would definitely have to acknowledge his presence and indulge him in chaotic fun. Why wouldn’t he accept?

Ons and Offs: Here we go. I'm pretty open to any kinks with this guy, feel free to drop me a line.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Blythe

Quote from: Timeless on May 10, 2016, 06:11:36 AM

Name: Aion da Caer

Race: Yakshini or Forest Deity

Position: Employee

Personality: Intelligent | Charimastic | Elegant | Arrogant | Demanding | Sarcastic | Reserved

Aion could be described as a difficult being to get along, at times — especially on how he managed to retain an elegant yet aloof atmosphere around himself. Even despite being a rather silent creature who likes his solitude and privacy, he doesn't necessarily dislike company from either those who had earned his trust and friendship. With clients and employees alike, Aion acts professional and polite while holding that regal manner of his. Nevertheless, once annoyed or angered, Aion is prone to toss sarcastic remarks from time to time.

.. Oh, and don't expect for him to smile a lot. In fact, if he smiles, it's usually brings disastrous consequences.

World of Origin: Tierra - A world similarly to Earth, though the difference was deities of different elements live along with humans.

History: Aion was one of the more powerful deities back in Tierra alongside with his fellow pantheon. Humans had worshiped them, which brought tranquility and peace throughout many years within his world. It was only when humans had found technology and begin to advance dramatically did everything changed. His forests were burned and cut down to make way for more homes, and the humans had taken their deities for granted. A war had broken out since then, but it had only brought destruction to his world thus far. Nevertheless, the humans had won and the deities had no place in their homeworld anymore.

That was when the invitation to the brothel came and Aion took it with much loathing and despise, at first. Nevertheless, he managed to get himself accustomed to this new yet strange world and found himself a position within the brothel. He stayed there for some years then and getting himself promoted to where he was currently working as now.

Ons and Offs: Here

Approved, and yes, feel free to make him Head Manager!

Post him up here! <3

Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 02:33:48 PM
Okay here it is. Let me know if anything needs to be changed!

Zephyr

Name: Zephyr

Race: Frost Demon

Employee or client?: Employee: Prostitute

Personality: Something of a loner, the classic rebel without a cause, sarcastic and mischievous. As part of the manifestation of winter, Zephyr is capable of a great deal of mischief and chaos but on the whole he isn't a bad soul - in the same way that slipping and falling on the ice will make a person a bit sore, Zephyr's prickly personality can do much the same.

He favours spreading his winter magic for the sake of his own personal amusement, but he does take his position in the brothel seriously and doesn't interfere with the clients. His fellow workers, however, are fair game.

As a frost demon, he loathes warmer temperatures and prefers to linger in the cooler parts of the brothel. Ice-baths are a daily treat, and he rarely wears more clothes than is strictly necessary in order to keep his temperature down - usually no more than underwear... pants are possible at a push.

In the bedroom he is just as flighty and mischievous as he is out of it. He's cocky and stubborn, and isn't afraid to use his powers to turn the tide if things aren't going his way. He has excellent control over his icy abilities, and often uses them to please his clients. He enjoys a lot of playful kink and isn't a stranger to rope or chains.

He has the ability to shift into his more natural form at will – his skin will take on the glittering sheen of deep blue ice and he will be very cold to the touch. He will be almost see-through, reflect the light and his eyes will darken to a brassy gold.

World of Origin: He's from Earth, only he and the rest of his kind remain hidden from humans. Whenever a frost demon is sighted stories spring up of Jack Frost hanging about the area, and sure enough it tends to snow much more than usual. They linger in the shadows and usually retreat to colder parts of the world during the summer months. Sometimes one will interfere with the more summery spirits and create sudden snow-showers - but that's just good fun.

History: It wasn’t normal for a frost demon to grow attached to the humans that he tormented year after year. Usually a demon would flit across the entire world during any one month to bring their own kind of chaos wherever they found themselves, but while Zephyr was just as mischievous as anyone… he preferred to keep his territory small. He liked England, and decided that he would focus his efforts on ensuring that every winter was a good one.

This got him noticed by other supernatural beings, and rather than flit away as others of his species would, Zephyr enjoyed the curious attention of others – preening at the focus on him. He decided that he rather liked being looked at and acknowledged, and it was on one innocent day than an invitation fluttered along his icy winds to land at his feet.

The brothel seemed like a good place for him. He could have his territory still, and people would definitely have to acknowledge his presence and indulge him in chaotic fun. Why wouldn’t he accept?

Ons and Offs: Here we go. I'm pretty open to any kinks with this guy, feel free to drop me a line.

Approved, Kho! Post him up in the CS thread!

I should probably make an OOC thread since we've got some approved players already. ^^;

Blythe

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 09, 2016, 06:00:30 PM
wip
[image to be added later; the desire demon]
Name: Ath'Oryan ahn Ishri Bratorim Ordat kal Volo

Race: Desire Demon

Employee or client?: Employee

Personality: Ath'Oryan ahn Ishri Bratorim Ordat kal Volo - or just Ryan - is rather laid back, like a big cat that knows it needs not hunt for its food but be patient and wait for it to be brought to him. His self control is ironclad and he projects whatever personality his client desires while he's working. In his downtime, he tends to be playful and gently teasing. He is happy to teach others what he knows, and learn in kind - though he is a demon in truth and sometimes can't help but act on his impulses. 

World of Origin: Morpheus, the world of the dreaming

History:

Ons and Offs:

Just wanted to offer feedback that I like where this is going with his personality. Also, the name of the World of Origin sounds like it is a plot-bunny extravaganza! ^^

Nadir

Timeless

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 02:32:02 PM
Prepare to have him heavily flirted with and lewdly propositioned >:)

Bring it~ >:) Though Aion is just rolling his eyes by that threat. Can't wait to see how he interacts with the other employees - I got a feeling he will be such a stick in a mud.

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 02:38:29 PM
Approved, and yes, feel free to make him Head Manager!

Post him up here! <3

Awesome! Gonna do that right now! <3 And thankies!

Blythe

Make sure to note on his sheet that he's the Head Manager! <3

For those with approved characters, an OOC thread is up so you can chatter and plot deliciousness! (You're still free to post here in the Interest Check to talk to those interested in playing the game!)  But only those with approved sheets should be posting in the actual OOC thread.

No IC threads will be made until I have at least five posted approved characters in the character sheet thread, so for those worried about not having a sheet done yet, no worries! There's plenty of time! ^^

Leki

Hmm, I think I'll take a step back and keep an eye on this for a bit longer before submitting anything.
I honestly thought 'monsters' would look a bit more like... well, monsters xD
Nothing wrong with human-like creatures with fancy powers and background, but I'll admit I was a bit throw off guard xD

Seen a few sexy images so far though, so doubt I'll stay on the sidelines for too long.

Nadir

My guy's done~

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Employee or client?: Employee (Prostitute)

Personality: Ath'Oryan ahn Ishri Bratorim Ordat kal Volo - or just Ryan - is rather laid back, like a big cat that knows it needs not hunt for its food but be patient and wait for it to be brought to him. His self control is ironclad and he projects whatever personality his client desires while he's working. In his downtime, he tends to be playful and gently teasing. He is happy to teach others what he knows, and learn in kind - though he is a demon in truth and sometimes can't help but act on his impulses. 

History: Ryan coalesced some time between five and six hundred years ago, preying at first on the dreamers who drifted aimless though Morpheus then slowly gathered power and skill enough to make prey of the more powerful. He tried to take a mage of strength, his overconfidence and his hunger making him clumsy - and after an exhausting battle he was forced to surrender him Name. Drained as he was, he couldn't resist the summons, and he was drawn to the words of waking, a dreadful place that was confusing and - urgh - tangible.

Distasteful as he found physical form and servitude to the mage he had wounded, he found it... enjoyable, and plentiful in food. He did not protest of fight too terribly hard when the mage passed him on to his apprentice, and on and on for a few hundred years until one fool mage lost him in a card game. The winner wasn't mage enough to speak his Name though he tried many times, and Ryan's binds to the physical words was almost lost, but happily his Name was exchanged to the brothel in payment for services. One of the Seven spoke his Name, bringing him forth and offering him placement. The restrictions being to not kill, and to cease when told to, in exchange for comfort and all the food he could want. Such strange creatures.       

Ons and Offs: My o/o list is sorely out of date, but Ryan's off are eating physical food and orgasm denial (that's not saying they can't happen though, he'll just be real grumpy) and please ask me before trying any non-con stuff with him.

Quote from: Leki on May 10, 2016, 03:04:53 PM
Hmm, I think I'll take a step back and keep an eye on this for a bit longer before submitting anything.
Nothing wrong with human-like creatures with fancy powers and background, but I'll admit I was a bit throw off guard xD

Seen a few sexy images so far though, so doubt I'll stay on the sidelines for too long.

I hope some more monstery monsters do come around~

Blythe

Quote from: Leki on May 10, 2016, 03:04:53 PM

If you change your mind, though, feel free to submit a character concept! ^^

(And to let people know--there's no requirement that your character needs to look human or human-like. If you want to go "full monster!" then that definitely fits the group idea!)

At least one GM NPC client is probably gonna be a tentacle monster.... >_>;

Employee or client?: Employee (Prostitute)

History: Ryan coalesced some time between five and six hundred years ago, preying at first on the dreamers who drifted aimless though Morpheus then slowly gathered power and skill enough to make prey of the more powerful. He tried to take a mage of strength, his overconfidence and his hunger making him clumsy - and after an exhausting battle he was forced to surrender him Name. Drained as he was, he couldn't resist the summons, and he was drawn to the words of waking, a dreadful place that was confusing and - urgh - tangible.

Distasteful as he found physical form and servitude to the mage he had wounded, he found it... enjoyable, and plentiful in food. He did not protest of fight too terribly hard when the mage passed him on to his apprentice, and on and on for a few hundred years until one fool mage lost him in a card game. The winner wasn't mage enough to speak his Name though he tried many times, and Ryan's binds to the physical words was almost lost, but happily his Name was exchanged to the brothel in payment for services. One of the Seven spoke his Name, bringing him forth and offering him placement. The restrictions being to not kill, and to cease when told to, in exchange for comfort and all the food he could want. Such strange creatures.       

Ons and Offs: My o/o list is sorely out of date, but Ryan's off are eating physical food and orgasm denial (that's not saying they can't happen though, he'll just be real grumpy) and please ask me before trying any non-con stuff with him.

Unf. <3

Approved! Post Ryan up in the Character Sheet thread and head on over to the

Suiko

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 03:10:40 PM
My guy's done~

I hope some more monstery monsters do come around~
My mind drew a blank at hehastwodicks~

He's amazing.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

King Serperior

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 03:13:32 PM
At least one GM NPC client is probably gonna be a tentacle monster.... >_>;
Okay, you had me at tentacle monster.  >.>

I have always wanted to write Tentacle x Male after finding this NSFW pretty.  It's become a big thing on my mind.   :-[

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Nadir

Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 03:13:47 PM
My mind drew a blank at hehastwodicks~

He's amazing.

*grins* double the pleasure~

mmmm that DP though

also, yes to tentacle monster

Suiko

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 03:17:43 PM

mmmm that DP though

also, yes to tentacle monster
It makes me sad that you crossed it out ;-;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

I had to cross it out because I'm shy and blushy and I cn't think of anything else now, uuuurgh, I blame you

Blythe

Quote from: King Serperior on May 10, 2016, 03:16:52 PM
I have always wanted to write Tentacle x Male after finding this NSFW pretty.  It's become a big thing on my mind.   :-[

...HELLO NPC PICTURE

This is absolutely perfect for my GM NPC tenta-beast <3

Suiko

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 03:19:43 PM
I had to cross it out because I'm shy and blushy and I cn't think of anything else now, uuuurgh, I blame you
Blame me all you like, we both know you're a terrible perv ♡

Quote from: King Serperior on May 10, 2016, 03:16:52 PM
Okay, you had me at tentacle monster.  >.>

Also that is damn fine~
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

King Serperior

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 03:20:24 PM
...HELLO NPC PICTURE

This is absolutely perfect for my GM NPC tenta-beast <3
*Makes note to show Bly his collection of lovelies some day*

Glad you like the pretty!
Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 03:21:27 PM
Also that is damn fine~
Seems that my finds are rather popular.  :o

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 03:17:43 PM

mmmm that DP though
Oh my, I do hope he goes easy on someone as affected to pheromones and scents like Bek.  :o

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Nadir

I put a clause in his contract so that he has to stop when someone tells him to, or be expelled back to Morpheus so don't worry about that, KS~

King Serperior

Oh, not to worry.  Just some teasing on my part.  Bek's open to just about anything with OOC notice and possibly discussion beforehand.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Nadir

Ah, I see. I tend not to joke about non-con so I tend to take it seriously when I see it.

icecradle

omg at all the delicious characters
*drool*

starting to draft my char's outline as soon as my brother leaves xD not long noooowww
*bounces*
AA // OO // Requests

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

icecradle

Name: Chaos

Race: Half-demon Sorcerer (of demon and human sorceress parentage)

Employee or client?: employee - prostitute/bar staff (assuming there's a bar?)

Personality: Mischievous, easily bored and fickle. Chaos changes his mind in a second, flicking like a butterfly from one thing to the next and losing interest quickly. He's a social creature, happiest in the company of others and likes to be the center of attention. He's a natural switch, enjoying dominating clients one moment and loving being put in his place the next. Bratty and defiant, he can be difficult to tame and any who try should watch their back as Chaos is not prone to loyalty unless there are clear benefits for himself. He can be defensive about his lineage, angry when it's mocked or criticised and prone to lash out. He's not used to having to rely on anyone, follow orders or even develop friendships or other bonds, despite his extrovert nature his relationships are shallow, meaningless and can be quickly severed. Internally he can be intimidated by and even jealous of the 'full' demons, which he expresses in a whole range of negative attitudes. He fears commitment of any kind, and an ingrained expectation (and fear) of rejection means he avoids putting down roots or reaching out to people.

World of Origin: Earth/Netherworld

History: Chaos was the result of an unusual bond between a human Sorceress and a Netherworld demon. Though demons often use humans of power as a route into Earth, the relationship is usually kept void of any true connection, and yet Chaos' parents broke that mould, falling for each other in a way that both humans and demons frowned on. When she fell pregnant, Shanna had planned to keep and raise the baby - but when she gave birth to a child with green-tinted skin, glowing amber eyes, fangs and large black horns, it became evident that she could not hide the child's demonic parentage. Chaos was taken briefly to the Netherworld, but there too he stood out like a sore thumb, far more humanoid than those around him, weaker than them and lacking their amount of power. Not truly belonging in either world, Chaos flitted between the two, out of linear time, teaching himself how to contain and use his powers and developing his own self-reliant form of survival. He had no bonds, no plans, just went from world to world, place to place, time to time, amusing himself until he grew bored and moved on.

The Brothel just happens to be his current stop. He doesn't know how long he'll stay, it just seems like something interesting for the time being, where he doesn't feel like he's the only one who doesn't have a place or purpose.

Ons and Offs:
Chaos' ons: oral especially giving, worship, physical force and violence, magic, size difference, teasing, edging, marking, new things
Chaos' offs: romance, things being too 'nice' [both of these things just freak him out but that could change if he started to develop feelings for someone], repetition/predictability, people bringing up his parentage negatively
Ice's ons & offs are here.
Ice loves NC but please discuss it with him via pm/ooc chat first =)

additional pic
AA // OO // Requests

Blythe

Approved, Ice! (You can have Chaos be the bartender if you like! Every good Brothel needs a bar and plenty of booze.  8-) If you want to do that, just note it on his sheet!)

Post the sheet here, and then hop on over to the OOC thread for chatterings!