Psychologically a Weapon (M for F)

Started by Mr BadGuy, May 29, 2015, 02:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr BadGuy

Beast. Monster. That's what he was called. A soldier whose only purpose was to fight. But even his allies knew that this man was not like others. He took no remorse in killing and often threatened to hurt them. He wasn't human, or wasn't sane. One or both. Regardless of what he was, he was feared for his ruthlessness, and his disregard of all human life.

He falls in battle, but refused to die. Stabbed through the chest with a bullet in his throat, he still breathed once the battlefield went quiet. The enemy came across his barely living body and brought him to their commander. Instead of killing him he is sent to a military lab, so their scientists can find out what it is that empowers him over any other man. The head scientist decides that it might be easier to learn from him if she is alone with him, away from the probing eyes of her colleagues.

Story/smut ratio: 70/30

Hi. Badguy here, looking for a partner to play a curious young woman with a heart unsure of its disposition to good or evil. I'd be playing a sociopathic warrior with an unbridled rage during battle that seems to keep him alive, however, cuffed and caged.

I'm not looking for femdom. My character would be devious, attempting to trick her to do things for him, or possibly even free him. She'd be observing him and attempting to learn about him and what makes him so strong and so enduring, whichever way she can. At the same time, she is tasked with psychotherapy, to bring him to a state of sanity.
My search thread: In progress ^_^