I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icandor

I love Xana because he looks as if he needs somebody to love, Love is a many splendid thing all you need is love. *Breaks into song ~Beatles - All you need is  is love* Love ya bro
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Autumn52

I<3 icandor because he is so sweet to give lovin to Xana
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

I <3 Xandi because he's armed and she looks to be a fairly good shot *hands up*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Autumn52

I<3 Belle cause she makes me giggle
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

icandor

I love Xandi because she can see the gentleness inside of me and not the *BEAST of a man on the outside*
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Miss Lilly

omg....congratulations on becoming a Lord, Icandor!  *huuuuuuuuuugs*

OT:

I <3 Icandor because he answered my crazy question in the most original way ever!
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

icandor

I love Water Lilly because she came to my thread and supported me (and allowed me to nibble on her a bit)

Miss Lilly

*laughs*  Are you sure that wasn't the cupcakes? :P  (Oh, and call me Lilly!)

I <3 Icandor because he's now got an avatar!
Visit Lola's!

icandor

I love Lilly because of the cupcakes she gave out! Those were delicious!

Miss Lilly

I <3 Icandor because he makes a mean belt! :P
Visit Lola's!

icandor

I love Lilly For making me laugh so hard that I fell out of my chair

Miss Lilly

I <3 Icandor for thinking I'm funny! *grins and hugs you*
Visit Lola's!

icandor

I Love Lilly for general purpose should there be a reason? Now to find me a game ^_^

Sybl

I <3 icandor for being approved

icandor

I love Sybl for allowing me to mess with her while I was still unapproved

Sybl

I <3 icandor for a great sense of humor.

icandor

I love Sybl for giving me such an interesting question that I could use to make my introduction that much more interesting

Anesa

I <3 Icandor because I think his name really means "I Can Do 'Er (Her)"????  ;))

Miss Lilly

I <3 Camille because she has the best ever gutter-brain! :P
Visit Lola's!

Belle33

I <3 Lilly because she has pink sticks of death *pokes at them and wonders how they work*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

I <3 Belle because she looks like an angel while snoozing. ;)

Autumn52

I<3 Zaphod because he loves Belle which shows he has incredibly good taste. *smiles*

Zaphod

I <3 Xandi because she is really nice and made him smile. :-)

Miss Lilly

I <3 Zaph cos he taught me how to use a Glock...
Visit Lola's!

icandor

I love Lilly for general purpose Should I need a reason?