2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Hi Derwaysh. :) It's nice to see you in the game.

Quote from: Kokaine on June 17, 2014, 07:06:48 PM
She could come play with them ::)
xD

She could. Hmm, maybe she'll do that.

Derwaysh

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 17, 2014, 07:14:56 PM
Hi Derwaysh. :) It's nice to see you in the game.

Pleasure's all mine, dear lady! Glad to see you as well. : )
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

ClockworkShadow

Hey, BP - where are we supposed to use the special Exodus border at: our avatars or the character sheet?

Edit

Massive progress! :)  Character creation is going SO much better!  I might actually have something by tomorrow!  Time for sleeps; check in soon! <3

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 17, 2014, 07:33:17 PM
Hey, BP - where are we supposed to use the special Exodus border at: our avatars or the character sheet?

Edit

Massive progress! :)  Character creation is going SO much better!  I might actually have something by tomorrow!  Time for sleeps; check in soon! <3

Signatures. :)  I made the taller banner thing mostly for the thread headers, but I made the square for signatures. If you really want to use the banner, all you need to do is size it down by adding a height/width bit to your img tag.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Black Howling

As an update, I keep getting hit one after another with other things. But the character is STILL gonna happen. I'm gonna try to have something tonight, but it may wait until tomorrow sometime. Apologies for the crappy wait.

Kokaine

If anybody wants a history scene with Missy, just let me know. I'm always happy to plot.

Also, I'm looking for at least one high school fling/flame for Missy that was sort of abandoned once she decided she was leaving for school. Can be male or female.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Chrystal

Quote from: Josietta on June 17, 2014, 06:55:07 PM
My little Hope is the baby of the group!   But she'll be 18 in September.. still a few months to go!

Aww... Marty's going to get accused of Cradle snatching!

Just so people know, Pepper's dad, who needs to be a black male at least 38 years old, is available for play. The interesting thing is, they could be next door neighbours and they wouldn't know, because he buggered off and left Aimee (Pepper's mum) when he heard she was pregnant.

All you need to do is create a character meeting the gender, age and skin-colour criteria. You don't need to say anything about him being Pepper's father. That can come out during the game, some how, or not at all...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

ClockworkShadow

<Squee!>

<--
<--
<--

Is pretty?

I think it's pretty!  <3

<beelines off to poke at the rest of her character sheet>

A/A

o_O

ClockworkShadow

BP & Kokaine (& anyone else with connections I missed when I skimmed the accepted characters):

May I have permission for George's father to work or have worked for Adrien Benoit, at his shop?

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 18, 2014, 07:00:03 AM
<Squee!>

<--
<--
<--

Is pretty?

I think it's pretty!  <3

<beelines off to poke at the rest of her character sheet>

I love it! :D

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 18, 2014, 07:35:45 AM
BP & Kokaine (& anyone else with connections I missed when I skimmed the accepted characters):

May I have permission for George's father to work or have worked for Adrien Benoit, at his shop?

I have no issues with that at all :)

In other news: I have a few avatar requests to take care of this AM and I need to update the claims thread. And then I need to update the connections for the Mayor to reflect his daughters. I'm not going to add every character he has a connection to to his sheet because lets face it... In a small town he has some sort of connection to almost everyone. I'm also going to be posting for Roy and his Reeses in the history thread and thinking about other history stuff that can be done.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on June 17, 2014, 04:35:54 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
~BASICS~

Character's Name: Scott Campbell
Nickname: Scotty
Character's Birthdate and Age: 26
Place of Birth: Maple Heights
Current Residence: Maple Heights

Education:University Level.
Hobbies: Sleeping around, Clubbing, Swimming, Tennis, and Football.

~APPEARANCE~

Hair:Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height:6’2
Physical Description: Has a very Muscular built although he is popular for being drunk or high at times most of the time he Is simply playing and is very aware of his surroundings. His built is also attributed to how intensely he is into sports.  Being a Football player and an avid tennis player he has kept himself in shape most of his adult life.

Also the fact that his Height would make him look wiry he gained more muscle mass to look broader, and a little more intimating without using his family name. Now that he has left the game he works out on a daily basis to keep up his built and the looks. After all who would want to see a skinny football player who is half drunk at all times?

Distinguishing Features: Letter ‘A’ Tattooed one right arm, and a Bull face with horns On his left arm..
Character Model: Chris Evans.

~IN DEPTH~

Personality:Shallow, Ignorant, Dedicated, Conflicted, Brave (at times), Optimistic and stubborn. Scott was born with a golden spoon and never had to ask for anything, as such he is always stubborn. He can be blunt as a baseball bat to the point of being rude. In general he is a Jerk. But most of it is an act. Simply because he has had no intimate relation with anyone not even his parents.

One can describe Scott as shallow, but he is more distant than Shallow, if anyone knows him closely for long enough they would know he keeps people at an arm’s length and whenever things get too emotional or are about to he either comes off as a jerk or a total ignorant ass. It is a part of his Psyche.
Although at times he may perform random acts of kindness he likes to remain anonymous while doing so, in case anyone finds them attractive and might think of him as a nice person. He strongly believes he is not capable of being nice to anyone.

History: Scott was born to Mathew and Elena Campbell who were both from successful business families, of course the marriage itself was more of an arrangement then a love affair. And the two had more chemistry working together than they did in the house. A few years into their Marriage They had a child Which clearly neither of them felt any obligation to. He was raised with Nannies and maids handling him and feeding him. He grew up to be a miserable kid, who was stubborn rash and at times even a little violent. He grew up a distant kid in his early teens he was quiet and withdrawn most of the time he was in his room locked up playing with the latest toys he was given by his parents to stop his wailings.

Soon the boy grew out of the shell he had made around himself only to create a new one, that of illusion, that he was happy, as he entered high school he realized how the other kids sucked up to him at times because his father was such a big shot. By the time he realized that fully he had shed his shy attitude and embraced his new personality. The fact that his parents didn’t care what he did with the money made it only easier for him to make friends whether it was buying lunch or gifts or things. He made friends quite easily. With age and time came charm and personality.

Most girls wanted to be with him but he never dated anyone, The general opinion was he though himself above everyone else when the reality was he didn’t think he could ever have a successful relationship with anyone, How could he?, he was after all the son of two people who had never gotten along. On his graduation he received the gift that his parents were getting divorced, not because they told him, but because one his class mates had shown it to him in the paper.

Growing up with Resentment in his heart and really no care for the world he left for college and returned 5 years later completely changed he had gone a radical change both personality wise and body wise, Now a lot taller and broader. And muscular He had joined the state football team for two years and then quit only to return to the small town away from the city life where he had been brought up. He opened up a nightclub, it was a small place but the entry was restricted to people and even though the town was small, there were more than often out of town visitors in his small club. Being a state level player he had more offers to join larger teams and grow his career, but was too irresponsible to be a public figure and knew that. That didn’t mean he wasn’t famous. Some of his old teammates still visit him in town at his nightclubs. And like all stars attract fans. The Clubs entry is by invite only. Or in some cases the security is allowed to let in hot girls without invitation.

The crowd in the club is always great, and the atmosphere is maintained by security indoors in the form of bouncers. There are a few illegal drugs circling the club but none of them can be linked to Scott. Although he knows about them maybe even procures them for his customers.

Family: (if applicable, include any family members and mark them appropriately if they are NPCs. Include such things as age, occupation, if they're alive, and a brief blurb about the character and their relationship with yours. Please note that non-major NPCs do not get face claims, at least TWO generations prior to your characters need to be covered In other words: parents, grandparents, and immediate siblings of your parents.)
NPCS:
NPC
Elena Campbell- Now Martell
Mother- 49
Lives in California Never been to the small town of new brook after her Divorce. She is a successful Entrepreneur and only has business like Relations now with Campbells.

NPC
Mathew Campbell
Father- 54
The man is very well known for his name in the construction industry he has had his hands stretched over various other businesses out of new brook. The man primarily lives in New Brook but is rarely seen in the house which is a situated away from Maple heights. Even though he is the owner of the construction company that rebuilt most of new brook after hurricane Katrina and still owns quite a lot of unoccupied houses in the small town. Renting a few out and selling others. The man is only after money and power, and rarely does work like that done here in New Brook, just to look good in public eye every now and again.

Grand Parents.
AS far as Scott knows they are dead. Only he ever heard about his Grand father who owned the Campbell Construction before his father. It is the Family business. Little Else is known to Scott about his Grand Parents.
PCName

Connections: - Open for Connections.

Dislikes: Whiners, Over emotional people, Clingy Girls.
Fears & Phobias: Being close to someone, Being disowned by his family(Losing money)
Worst Memory(ies): Being made fun of When he didn’t know his own parents had been divorced.
Best Memory(ies): When he was picked for the State team out of college.
Favorite Animal(s):Never cared much for animals.
O/O's: Rough sex, Oral(receiving), No scat gore or vore. (if in doubt PM me )

edited Parts as per suggestion, Added some more detail to both personality, physical description and father's background.

Approved!

Madriv

Good news, everyone! Father Philippe Doucet has been approved!

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 17, 2014, 06:37:42 PMOk. Would you like to play our characters' meeting and conversation by ear then or plan it out some? Also, I haven't had a chance to go through the history thread yet. Would it be a historical scene or should it take place during the course of the game?

I'm open to them having their first real conversation in the history thread. I don't know how much time anyone will have for relaxed discussion once all hell breaks loose. At least some hell. A little hell?

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 17, 2014, 06:41:23 PMSave me a piece of that priestly corruption!   >:)

I don't think corruption has an upward limit.

ClockworkShadow

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

MAD!

Feel free to imply connections to any of my characters or NPCs. The Sheriff doesn't go to St. Andrews, but he'd be around anyway cause he's proactive and stuff. :p

Roxy went to St. Andrews growing up and only stopped once she got willful enough that her family would rather her not go so they can chalk it up to teenage rebellion than have her go and throw a fit and embarass them. Perhaps she could be something of a project for Philippe? He could be trying to save her even while she's smoking it up, drinking, partying, and regularly sleeping with the town crazy. xD

Madriv

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 18, 2014, 08:26:31 AMPerhaps she could be something of a project for Philippe? He could be trying to save her even while she's smoking it up, drinking, partying, and regularly sleeping with the town crazy. xD

GodDAMN, that's a hell of a project!  ;)

No wonder he thinks Roy is the resident Bad Influence.

ClockworkShadow

A/A

o_O

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Bloodied Porcelain

I believe I've officially gone through every sheet that's been sent me and filled all the avatars requested so far. Next up is the claims thread and adding the Mayor's girls to his sheet.

I do have a question I need people's opinion on...

Would you like to see June 5 take place in a thread all its own (IE an "Event" thread) so those posts aren't lost among the posts of later dates when I open up the time line, or would you rather see everything in a more firm sandbox set up, with lots of around town threads and June 5 mixed in with the rest?

ClockworkShadow

<lights a fire under her own ass and fingertips>

I think a separate Event thread would be better, personally.

A/A

o_O

Devilyn Sydhe

This looks very interesting.  I'm thinking about a character sort of like Dennis Quaid in "Flesh and Bone" if not already taken.  He'd travel the state servicing his vending machines but he was born and raised in New Brook.  I thought maybe that could connect him to some of the stores and he might know some of the others from back in high school though he's more of a drifter now.  I think I missed the age range so not sure if someone in their mid to late 30's would fit, but, if so, I'd like to use Quaid's face as well if not already spoken for.

Josietta

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 18, 2014, 09:20:15 AM
I believe I've officially gone through every sheet that's been sent me and filled all the avatars requested so far. Next up is the claims thread and adding the Mayor's girls to his sheet.

I do have a question I need people's opinion on...

Would you like to see June 5 take place in a thread all its own (IE an "Event" thread) so those posts aren't lost among the posts of later dates when I open up the time line, or would you rather see everything in a more firm sandbox set up, with lots of around town threads and June 5 mixed in with the rest?

*inserts her opinion into the OOC*

Hiyas Kaleb!!  I think a 30-something would fit in okay :)  Most people are in their twenties with a few 30's or late 20's in the mix. :)  You can check the approved character thread for reference if you'd like. :)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 18, 2014, 09:29:56 AM
This looks very interesting.  I'm thinking about a character sort of like Dennis Quaid in "Flesh and Bone" if not already taken.  He'd travel the state servicing his vending machines but he was born and raised in New Brook.  I thought maybe that could connect him to some of the stores and he might know some of the others from back in high school though he's more of a drifter now.  I think I missed the age range so not sure if someone in their mid to late 30's would fit, but, if so, I'd like to use Quaid's face as well if not already spoken for.

Quite positive that DQ is not claimed & what a brilliant idea!  I personally love it, even though my character and him probably wouldn't have much more than a very fleeting, impersonal connection, at best.  All the better for future interaction potential, though! :)

Without stepping on BP's toes, I personally am eager to see the character sheet on this one! :)

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

Honestly, my biggest worry with not having its own thread is the fact that I'm not planning to close the game to new players any time soon (possibly not ever) and I don't want to force them to go hunting through the other threads to find the "big day" since it's key for everyone. I also don't want any confusion, as was pointed out in the IC-OOC thread, that a disappearance could be happening on a day other than June 5. A separate event thread (that would be static June 5 only, the other threads would all be "current time" threads) could make it easier on new players just jumping in and getting their feet wet. Hrm.

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 18, 2014, 09:29:56 AM

This sounds like a fabulous idea and a great way to make a "townie" without limiting their exposure to the world outside New Brook. I'd love to see him! :) Just make sure you put up a claim in the claim thread. :)

ClockworkShadow

QuoteHonestly, my biggest worry with not having its own thread is the fact that I'm not planning to close the game to new players any time soon (possibly not ever) and I don't want to force them to go hunting through the other threads to find the "big day" since it's key for everyone. I also don't want any confusion, as was pointed out in the IC-OOC thread, that a disappearance could be happening on a day other than June 5. A separate event thread (that would be static June 5 only, the other threads would all be "current time" threads) could make it easier on new players just jumping in and getting their feet wet. Hrm

This. ^

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

GM ANNOUNCEMENT

I have updated the claim's thread. Please go through and make sure I have your claims listed correctly. Once you have verified that they are correct, please spoiler your old claim post. Any updates after this point should be put in a new post. :)