Gaming question?

Started by Zealously Jaded, March 01, 2014, 11:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

My s/o and I play WoW...and with the new expansion coming out we were wondering if it was worth getting a gaming mouse...and if so which one?!

Wajin

I would say it greatly depends on your level of activity in the game, what roles you play etc. I, as a healer, have a lot of stuff to do, and has to do a lot of changing targets (well, I did, healing is not that bad anymore) so for that purpose I bought a Razer Naga, which might be overkill if all you're looking for is an extra button or two along the side.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Zealously Jaded

Hmm well I'm a Shaman, DPS mainly but learning Healing, my s/o has like 6 lvl 90's mostly dps I think two are tanks!

Wajin

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on March 01, 2014, 12:43:51 PM
Hmm well I'm a Shaman, DPS mainly but learning Healing, my s/o has like 6 lvl 90's mostly dps I think two are tanks!

Do you often find yourself annoyed by lack of buttons or the speed of your mouse?
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Zealously Jaded

Well yer I tend to only use 6 buttons, I don't really have a big reach on  my hand I can reach 6 but 7-0 get's kinda awkward!

Wajin

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on March 01, 2014, 12:59:37 PM
Well yer I tend to only use 6 buttons, I don't really have a big reach on  my hand I can reach 6 but 7-0 get's kinda awkward!

My husband just entered the gaming world and he got himself a Razer Imperator that he's rather happy with

Zealously Jaded

Hmmm... well I shall definitely consider it for when Warlords of Draenor come out!

Wajin

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on March 01, 2014, 01:37:58 PM
Hmmm... well I shall definitely consider it for when Warlords of Draenor come out!

no doubt blizzard will throw some merchandise out there too

Zealously Jaded

Yer, that's what I was waiting for just wanted some information on gaming mice before I decided.

Wajin

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on March 01, 2014, 02:23:51 PM
Yer, that's what I was waiting for just wanted some information on gaming mice before I decided.

That's the one I use, the Naga Molten. I personally like it, but a lot of people find it awkward to use. In general, you can't really go that bad if you go with a Razer.

Zealously Jaded

Yer I saw that in bestbuy today...it looks like the one I'd get.

Wajin

In WoW I have the 1 and 2 buttons bound to target main and off tank respectively, while three is next group member

Zealously Jaded

That would be useful for healing