Female RP Partners Needed (Arch-Angel/Batgirl plots)

Started by mahes666, July 15, 2010, 08:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahes666

*PM me if you're interested in one of these plots, and share your ideas of where you would like them to go.

The Archangel and the Demon Prince
Light: Exotic Solos OR NC: Exotic-Freeform Solos

Jeriah was not born, she was made.  Sculpted in a joint effort of the Pantheon when the gods still lived.  When the demon king Dexipus began his conquest of their world, they made her as an insurance policy. They bestowed upon her many gifts.  Immortality, beauty, winged flight, mastery of combat, weapons and combat, control of the elements, the ability to communicate with any living creature, and a siren's voice to captivate and control men's hearts.  The Pantheon designed her so that she would remain in stone until their deaths.  If Dexipus should win and they should die, Jeriah would awaken to find the world's last hope. 

That day has come.

With the gods destroyed, there is only one that can destroy Dexipus, and that is the Demon King's mortal-born son, Ivan Crow.  Jeriah must find him before Dexipus does so that she can bring him to the side of the light.  However, he might be too much for even one such as her to handle. Ivan's demonic powers have begun to awaken, and so have his dark impulses. Can she temper the half-demon, or will he succomb to his birthright and join his father's demonic horde?

Need someone to play Jeriah. It has potential for a powerful love story or non-consensual situations or both.  Please let me know your preferences if you like the plot and want to give it a try.

Bat Girl Made Flesh
NC: Exotic-Freeform Solos

David grew up as an outcast.  Cursed with a disease similar to Parkinson's Disease, he spent his first 17 years of life in a wheelchair. The disease also impacted his speech, and he could never interact with other kids enough to make friends.  Instead, he retreated to comic books as his only escape from the hell of his own body.  He had no love-life to speak of.  Instead, he made up one in his head with his greatest comic fantasy... Batgirl.

At 19, a medical advancement cured him of his illness, and he managed to turn his life around. After years of intense physical and speech therapy, he eventually became the opposite of what he once was.  His natural good looks now stood out, and he took to socializing fast enough. Now, at age 32, he is a celebrated artist for DC Comics.  Despite where his life has taken him, comics remain the most important part of his life, and Batgirl remains his deepest fantasy.

One day he buys an apartment that allows him an empty room in which to paint a mural.  He paints Batgirl held captive in a dark room on one wall.  Once complete, he looks upon it, a little disturbed with himself, but impressed by the quality. Then, forces he doesn't understand brings the mural to life, and he can step inside the room.  His dark fantasy has come to life.  Batgirl is available to do with as he will.

Need someone to play Batgirl. The plot is open to VAST interpretation, you can even change it entirely, I just want to play a story where the other person is Batgirl. Please let me know if you have any interest, and reach out to me with ideas.

playfullchick76

I would be interested in playing out the Biggest Catch of the day one, unless youve found a better taker.