our discussion folder for ( zemo + Queen of Blade+ Senti+ treena )

Started by zemo8801, October 02, 2009, 11:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemo8801

OK welcome i just thought it be a little easier to make a folder so we can all discuss on one place instead of haven to send out three different PMS we can just leave our question or comments on here so I'm only doing this so it be a little easier for me to keep track in my own mind and we can discuss out ideas on here.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

zemo8801

Hello Man I was surprised at how fast i got answers for this to be honest.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Senti

I agree he is lovely but I am afraid I still have a soft spot for Tom Baker and Jon Pertwee, though for very differant reasons. 

He did play a very interesting Hamlet.

zemo8801

Hey treena i remember we finall get to work together in a roleplay which is a cool thing.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Senti

Setting then...I am easy.

Goodness perhaps I should not say that.

I love most genres.

zemo8801

How about this as a idea just tossing it out there it can either be like a job setting where i hire the three of y'all or we can say it your place of business but it at my house. its be like servant to employee or maids to employee just let me know what y'all think of this idea because I'm not to fond of it .
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Treena

instead of us being maids we can be waitresses or stippers to make it more sexy.

Treena'sWiki

zemo8801

Insert Quote
instead of us being maids we can be waitresses or strippers to make it more sexy.

sounds like a very fun possibility maybe with some bondage.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Senti

zemo8801

from what i was thinking it was just an idea to add on the strippers that treena had suggested.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Treena

Treena'sWiki

Bliss

Folks, this is not the place for discussing games - please take it to PMs.

Edit: Or, now that I've had my coffee and got my brain working a little better - if you want to discuss in a thread and keep it going concurrently to your game, I can move this thread to whichever Small Groups Board is appropriate for your story?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

zemo8801

sure but that the hard thing don't got any idea on where to move it to. but if we need to move it again we can just ask am i right. sorry for the confusion but i guess you can move it to a bondage group since right now that is where i think it turning towards. 
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Bliss

Okay; I'll put it in Bondage Small Groups, and retitle it as an OOC thread - does your game have a title yet?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

zemo8801

that it does not i am not even sure if we are going to use the ideas that are on here. 
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Bliss

*looks back through the thread* ...oh, I see - you haven't even got a game idea together yet?

In this case, I'm going to shift back to my original instruction - please discuss via PMs, and then make a thread in the appropriate board once you have a game idea. Do you know how to send one pm to multiple people, and also how to do a Reply All so that a PM goes back to everyone involved? That way you aren't sending one PM three times, you're sending it to all people at the same time.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

zemo8801

not to sure on how to do that since this is the first time i have tried to do a group thing.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Bliss

When you go to write the PM, in the TO box you put the person's name and select it from the drop down. You'll see it then appear under the TO box. Do the same with the second person's name, and the third. You'll see them all underneath. Then send the PM as usual.

From then on, whenever anybody replies to the PM, make sure to hit REPLY ALL instead of just REPLY or QUOTE, and it will go to all recipients.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3