A Dark Queen (NC:E or NC:H, F/F, Limited M/F)

Started by Myrleena, June 11, 2009, 10:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumpkin Seeds

Do you want our characters posted here first and then in the Character thread?  Or just go ahead to the character thread?

Myrleena

The Greater Cause

Myrleena

There are 2 male positions, but I will say that I like your character. >_>

The Greater Cause

Cuffs

Somehow, I missed the part about the male characters...*shrugs*  I really like La, so I guess I'm stuck with her. :)
Zombie Bunnies:  Terrible...Hideous...Fluffy...

FYI: I've been gone for a while...so please, don't be surprised if I don't remember something...

Ons/Offs (New and Improved)

A/A(Temporary)

Duchess

The Greater Cause

ok then I'll be a male. Someone else can play my girl if they want...

The Greater Cause

Nvm I cant think of one.... but when I can I will I guess...

Myrleena

Well, maybe we'll get other male characters.  Not enough doms, it seems.

Fragile Dreams

If you want i can play 2 characters. Persephone/Lamia and a male one.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Myrleena

I'll leave that entirely up to you.  I'm not going to stop you if you want to play two characters.

rahatngt

I would love to play a male character in this one. Can you give me any idea on what sort of character you are looking for personality, race or magic? Or is it basically open to anything?

Myrleena

Pretty much anything is a go.  I'm allowing two male characters, so feel free to be inventive.

rahatngt

[edited]
Posted the character here by mistake moved it to character thread :)

Myrleena

Looks good by me, just need to go to the character thread. ^_^

Thorn14

I've decided i'm going to make a male who will get transformed into a female by the queen after a mistake. Lemme know if this causes any issues with anyone.

Muse

Pounce! 

I understand you have need of another male gaurd?  May I have the honor of that roll? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Myrleena

It appears we have a second male guard!  Huzzah!