[F/M, F/F] I'm a Match, She's Kerosene [F Wanted for Fantasy Femdom Games]

Started by Sekah, January 04, 2019, 06:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekah

WHAT I NEED

Searching for unique, interesting women characters. Must be willing to do multi-paragraph posts for most posts—not a requirement for every single post, but writing more is something I'll expect! No more than 60 smut to 40 plot for smut-to-plot ratio—strong preference for plot ratio being higher! Really active world-building is a must.

POSSIBLE KINKS I'D LIKE TO EXPLORE:
non-consensual - this has a huge asterisk next to it, give me women who will rape my boys!
forced het, or a queer character who's not interested in women being made to sexually serve one.
cunnilingus, which I can write forever
petplay is a big fave
blackmail
incest in all its forms, both intergenerational, parent-child and sibling.
december/may relationships, also known as ageplay. Underage characters that follow the rules of Elliquiy are okay with me!
Dominant/submissive, consensual or non-consensual. Intelligent, powerful women are my absolute favorites for femdom—give me your regnant queens (queens reigning without a king), your empresses.
humiliation (submissive behaviors like boot-licking, lowering one's eyes, kneeling for mistress, abasement in general)
spanking, whipping, paddling, some kind of beating with hands, belts, crops, whatever moves you (MC giving or recieving)
erotic-asphyxiation (giving or recieving)
rough sex
torture
male chastity
pegging or using sex toys on a man

KINKS I'M NOT INTERESTED IN/DON'T WANT:
forced feminization, especially in excess. Don't refer to my male character as she, or put him in a dress to humilate him. I just don't think being feminine is humiliating!
constant references to a character's cock being small or unimpressive, or other insinuations that they're not giving her pleasure, unless warranted or it fits a particular scene.
cuckolding isn't a kink for me. I'm okay with cheating plots, but if your character is cheating on mine with half the universe, it's not interesting to me unless it's permissive poly.
—absolutely no race play; I'm happy to write stories of characters battling racism or wrestling with its impact on their lives, but it's not a kink for me in the slightest.

HOW I PLAY

WRITING SAMPLE

Bitches Brew
Fadma slit her dancing eyes at Hana, retucking her hijab around her sienna face.

"Well! You know how you lost your small ream of cloth, and it seemed finding it would be impossible, and yet I led you right to it?" Fadma said. She pulled her elegant black horse to the side of Hana. The horse blew out a wad of spit and Fadma scowled at it, resisting the urge to kick it. This was a very important moment and her mystique was an important thing to uphold so she looked beautiful and irresistible and Hana would be swept off her feet.

She looked back up quickly and smiled. "I'm going to help you find Sir Crow in the same way," she finished.

Her black horse raised up his tail and began urinating with aplomb.

"Really, Starshine!" Fadma snapped.

She sighed, fiddling with the edge of her hijab.

I tend to write as much as moves me. I never match length. But I also love to have fun and watch my partners have fun, so I will be checking in with you a lot to make sure things are fun.

THE EMPRESS (DOM F WANTED)

A war is being fought at sea, and the Empress of Xishan needs a suitable place to set up camp and move the army through. Lord Taiga Hisoka's seaside holding Whitecliff is the perfect place to set up camp. The Empire and the entire Imperial Court is being run from his manse, at considerable personal expense, by an Empress who is delighted to remind the young lord who's the ruler of this country, and who ... is not.

Random smattering of ideas for this:
—Taiga's nasty letter about the Empress to a lover is intercepted
—Taiga gets his arrogant ass in deep, deep shit
—Extremely public humiliation
—Moving Taiga down to live in the barn with his horses
—Loads of fancy parties

POSSIBLE FACE CLAIMS (Others very welcome!)

FAN BINGBING

NAOMI CAMPBELL

CATE BLANCHETT

POSSIBLE STARTER

Taiga knew how hot the water he was in was from the second he saw his letters in her hand. He’d walked in smooth-faced and galled to have to be summoned to his own chambers. No sooner had he walked through the door than those well-worn leaves of parchment, with his distinctive spartan hand and looped signature, attracted his attention like he was a rat before a cobra, watching it flare its hood. He forgot to bow, caught in the act, his usually prodigious brain momentarily failing him. Spit collected in his mouth since he refused to swallow the lump in his throat, an obfuscation to hide how little he desired to suffer and die for his only outlet in dealing with the intolerable annoyances of these past few weeks as her unwilling host.

A part of him—a very small, very stupid, very belligerent part of him—wanted to spout some asinine backhanded insult and induce her to kill him, so at least he could control his own death. He discarded that possibility as soon as it entered his mind. With no one to talk to, or vent to, he had been intolerably foolish to turn to the catharsis of letters. The knowledge of how easy this would have been to avoid only made this interlude more humiliating.

THE REIGNING QUEEN (DOM F WANTED)

She is the regnant queen, a term which means she reigns the country without any king by her side. The day-to-day minutia of the country and the court are rarely easy burdens. She's called the Virgin Queen—a term that's put to the test when she finds the presence of one of her young gardeners, Karim Mahmoud Magdi, soothing.

POSSIBLE FACE CLAIMS (Others very welcome!)

PRIYANKA CHOPRA

CATE BLANCHETT

ADELAIDE KANE

THE SMALL DOMME (DOM F WANTED)

Inspired by Firefly. Tisu Bagci is a human who set out on a colony ship with seed crops and essentials, wanting to start a new life on a new planet. The pirates who raided his ship killed his wife and enslaved him, dragging him heartbroken to the slaver's block. He towers over the race of the world he's sold to, but still wishes he had a chance to see his wife—bury her, at least. A family buys him as a guard for their child (son, daughter, third gender/genderqueer all welcome). What business does a slave have forming a relationship with the young mistress? He doesn't see her as anything but a child, and an arrogant one at that. She wants to change his mind.

[Domme is 16+, as per E's rules.]

THIS IS ONE POSSIBLE PROMPT, BUT OTHERS OCCUR TO ME, TOO—JUST A VERY SMALL LADY DOM FOR A VERY BIG MALE SUB!

BANTU WARRIOR QUEEN (SUB F WANTED)

"Woman-Woman Marriage—in which one woman pays brideprice to acquire a husband's rights to another woman—has been documented in more than thirty African populations, including at least nine Bantu-speaking groups in present-day southern Africa and Botswana—Sotho, Koni, Tawana, Hurutshe, Pedi, Venda, Lovedu, Phalaborwa, Narene, and Zulu. In these groups, female political leaders are also common. These women chiefs rarely have male husbands (whether or not they had wives). Indeed, among the Lovedu, the queen was prohibited from having a male husband and was required instead to have a wife." (Roscoe, Will. Boy-wives and Female-Husbands: Studies in African Homosexualities. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2001. Print.)

My character Fola kaMandla, Queen of the Nguni, is trying to do the impossible: unite the Zulu peoples under one flag, into one empire, and expand its borders. She's in the midst of a war of conquest and attrition, ruling her new Zulu Empire, when a girl among her conquest, YC, catches her eye. This plot is a slave-turned-bride plot. Your face claim can be any celebrity woman you'd like! Would prefer a person of color for a face claim, but what ethnicity they are is up to you! It isn't a straight historical game.

FOLA'S FACE CLAIM

INSPIRATION IMAGES

LOOKING FOR NEW STORIES | FRIENDLY AND OPEN

WRITES: M/M + F/F + F/M (NOT AS F) + NON-BINARY  (AS/AGAINST)

ONS & OFFS | CRAVINGS | CHARACTERS

A/As 12/14/22: Update to Crisis Situation. | wiki | commissions & presents of my characters

Sekah

A/As 12/14/22: Update to Crisis Situation. | wiki | commissions & presents of my characters

Sekah

Sekah

Sekah

Sekah

Sekah

Sekah