"Cut my hair and change my name..." - F/F romance.

Started by Chrystal, April 30, 2015, 04:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

TAKEN

This is the story of a teenage girl who can sing and play the guitar, and who gets discovered, appears on a talent show and wins, and is suddenly transported into a life of fame and fortune, glitz and glamour. She's the teenage heart-throb of every adolescent male and there are posters of her on bedroom walls all over the world.

It is also the story of an older woman, someone who is in show business but in the back-ground. She has never put herself forward, always been content to bask in the reflected glory of others. What she does is up for discussion, but she can be make-up, wardrobe, she could even be the sound engineer. She is single, and lonely, and possibly not all that attractive.

And it is the story of how these two people meet, how at first they hate each other, and slowly, as they are forced to work together, they begin to understand each other, and realise they have something in common: they are both gay. Slowly, their understanding of each other develops into liking, then into love.

I will play either role.

I see this story as being mostly light romance set in the world of Rock music.

PM me or post here if you are interested please.

[edit to add]

The thread title is a line from Nickleback's song "Rockstar", in case you were wondering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!