Sword Art Redux (Seeking F Characters for Group Balance)

Started by Daril, July 13, 2013, 10:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

All right.

Mind if I ask for a bit of advice on stats and skills for her Floor 2 character?  Or do you want me to forget the Floor two thing for now and just do up an entry level char sheet for now?

pendarious

well what skills you go for is entirely up to you. Though I would advise picking skills that seem like they would go with whatever kind of character you intend to build her into.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Daril

Profile for Robin/Hiroko

Player (Real World Identity): Hiroko Tsukino

Screen Name: Robin

IRL Appearance: This is about as close as I could get for something for the "real" Hiroko.  She should have a beauty mark on the left side of her face just below her mouth.  And yes, the real Hiroko is a shrine maiden (part time).

Avatar Appearance: Pretty much like this.  Minus that dragon thing.

Personality: Hiroko can seem a little meek and shy at times, as she is very polite and somewhat on the quiet side.  She shows a more cheerful side to those who get to know her however.  She has an impressive capacity for focus that has aided her a great deal in archery competitions, but has a bad habit of letting her guard down that sometimes gets her into troublesome or embarrassing situations in the world of SAO.

Floor 1

Level: 1

HP: 1000

Equipment:

Small Recurve
-Bodkin Arrows
Small Sword

Skills:

Recurve Bow 0/1000
Straight Sword 0/1000

Sword Skills

Recurve Bow

Shaft -Basic shooting attack (1 hit).

Straight Sword

Horizontal Basic horizontal slashing attack (1 hit).
Vertical Basic vertical slashing attack (1 hit).
Slant Basic diagonal slashing attack (1 hit).
Thrust Basic thrusting attack (1 hit).

pendarious

ok if everyone would be kind enough to move their sheets over to the OOC thread i'd appreciate it.

I'm possibly going to be going over to a buddies house today and won't be home tonight so we'll start tomorrow when I get home.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Daril

Got my character's profile over.

Still think we should have separate OOC and character threads though.  And since the only responses to the OOC thread are character profiles it seems to me that would be really easy to accomplish -you'd just need to edit the OOC thread title and first post to turn it into the character thread then start a new OOC thread to replace it.

evangel

Sorry guys, I'm gonna be dropping out of this one!

pendarious

Daril

Pendarious is going to try to start the game this weekend.  We're still a little short on confirmed players though, especially for female characters.  So if you're interested in joining just do up a character profile and post it here (you can use the character profile in the newly revised first post of the thread as a template).

Here's a list of the current confirmed players and their characters:

Current Players and Characters

Pendarious -Yuuya Saitou/Kenjiro (male axe wielder)
Jebble212 -Ken Sugisaki/Herald (male polearm fighter)
Daril -Hiroko Tsukino/Robin (female archer)
Zergmuncher -awaiting profile

apygoos

that seems fun, when ever i get around to a character sheet
/has been really busy.

pendarious

Alright everyone who is still in this thing I apologize for the long wait but I have finally gotten off my lazy ass and got the game thread up.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=181635.msg8695389#new

Daril

Just got back from a three day excursion, but I'll try to get something up either tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Silk

Somewhat interested but I haven't seen the Anime as of yet. But I know the premise.

apygoos

Quote from: Silk on August 07, 2013, 07:03:01 PM
Somewhat interested but I haven't seen the Anime as of yet. But I know the premise.
you need to, so your life may be complete

Daril

Since this game is set in Aincrad you really only need to see about the first half of the series.  Heck considering how early in the game we're starting you could probably get by with seeing just the first few episodes.

apygoos

AribethAmkiir

Seen the first few episodes and I'd like to get involved in this.  Are you still looking for characters/players?

Daril

Yeah, we're still looking for characters, particularly female ones.  We've got four confirmed characters total (if you include the GM's character who may not show up much) and only one of them is a girl.

Silk

I'll write up a character and just learn as I go if thats ok

pendarious

Silk

Considering a throwing knife adept/dagger fighter. But there isn't much information about the skills

Silk

Screen name: Alexis
Appearance:
ingame
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Reality
Personality: Calling Miki an Otaku is a understatement, particularly those of Japanese history, although she is genuinely kind and considerate of others, the stigma of her obsession has caused her to be reserved, after the announcement of SAO, Miki felt that it would be the perfect opportunity to be respected for something she loved doing. Being as obsessive as to practice with her chosen weapons in Dagger and throwing knife prior to the games release.

Floor:1

Level:1

Equipment: Iron Dagger
Throwing knives

Cotton Gi
High leather Boots
Leather Vanbrace

Skills:

Dagger: 0/1000
Throwing: 0/1000

Sword skills:
Rapid bite
Single shot

Passive:
Sprint: 0/1000
Hiding: 0/1000
Tracking: 0/1000
Acrobatics: 0/1000
Detection: 0/1000
Night Vision: 0/1000

I think this is right.

pendarious

ok silk your character is approved you can post this over in the OOC thread and make a post in game whenever you are ready

AribethAmkiir

The Golden Touch

I have a small interest, but while I'm thinking about it I am just dropping in to say that you can watch the Sword Art series on Crunchyroll for free... I was skeptical at first, but it was pretty decent overall.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

AribethAmkiir

That's where I've been watching it actually.  The commercials are annoying, but I've had a good experience with the site.