Fantasy Fun

Started by Boudicca, November 13, 2010, 01:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boudicca

Such a cheesy title, I know. :) This is just me putting out a line to see if there's anyone who's interested in some fantasy roleplay? I'm more interested in playing an original world than an existing one, but I do know enough about the following to be comfortable playing in them;

World of Warcraft
Pern
Twilight universe
Harry Potter
Acorna's universe (Anne McCaffrey)
Discworld
Vampire Diaries

... and probably a couple of others that I can't remember off the top of my head. ;)

I'd love to give anything a go! :D

SpellboundVixen

You know, I have had a strange yet enjoyable fantasy world I have had in my head for the last few years... I would like others to help me with the story if you want to hear more about it.. the fantasy world is open ended up so everybody can find there lil niches in.

Boudicca

That sounds pretty awesome to me! :D Would you like to tell me more about it?

SpellboundVixen

well, the fantasy world would be massive.. so you could have everything you want there without anything else getting in the way, there could be entire human cities who have never met another race before...

it really depends what your looking for in a story line.. do you wish to find two star crossed lovers? some kind of action dealing with some magic user taking over a country or the known world..

the theme I'm looking for in this fantasy world is "Dark" not evil in a since... and just becuz you were born some sort of a demon, dosnt make you evil.. your actions do..

what do you think>?

Boudicca

I think that sounds like fun. ^^

As for a storyline, I like things to progress naturally; I've found that trying to force two characters to do what I want them to do never really works out well, they always seem to rebel! :p I'm happy with any sort of pairing though so that the storyline has the potential to go in the relationship direction; m/m, f/m, f/f is all good for me.

How about interracial relationships? Demon and human, for example? I'm really quite open. ;)

SpellboundVixen

I see we studied from the same school of role playing hun ^^

I prefer more unquie lovers from time to time, yet enjoy a normal man also, as love instrests go, but it has to develop in a fluid way. 

I think we need to come up with a setting.. that a few charaters would interact in..

I had this one story, in my head , of some explorer coming across ruins in the forest.. to his dismay, and delight.. a queen spidertress was still living there.. just alittle story I had in my mind..

what ideas you have?

Boudicca

I like the woods idea! :D It offers potential for lots of people to be able to join in, too...

I'll admit though that the spidertress isn't quiiiite my thing, since the dirty buggers freak the hell outta me. ;p Perhaps some sort of dark goddess is there? I've written a fantasy novel with a goddess who bestows magic upon certain people; perhaps folks have heard about this goddess and what she does, and they go there to see if they're worthy of her bestowing powers upon them? Maybe she even hands out her powers in return for sexual favours, or something of the like. ;)

SpellboundVixen

in my stories, emotion is a source of power/magic/spirit energy as well as sexual encounters... if that helps you any and yes.. love the idea of some dark deity.. who dosnt?

and you'd like this spidertress.. in my stories theres a defined differences between a spidertress and a drider... driders look like spiders.. a spidertress seems to hide there spidery parts and seduce/hunt there prey using what a mortal desires most.. another's embrace.. different spidertress have different effects...

what fantasy creatures would you like to see introduced into our lil fantasy world...?

Boudicca

Oh yeah, that's definitely not as freaky as a fullblown spider-type person. :D

I like magic - mages or witches/warlocks, druids, perhaps? Maybe even some sort of faerie folk... I think elves are overdone, but dryads are awesome. :D Otherwise I'm cool with deities and humans. ^^

Who would you like to play? :D

SpellboundVixen

sorry it took so long to respond.. check out my introducion topic for why.. might enjoy it.

I like playing a bit of everything.. depends on my moon and if I can find  charater I enjoy playing... I'm more of the darker side thou.. succubi.. Nagas [I scream for, btw] and the sort.. I love coming across magical things and wondering what magic they will work on me...

how well do you play multi-characters...? until we find others, we would have to play a few differnt people to get the story right..

Boudicca

I'm all up for multiples! :D Succubi are awesome.

How about... I play a human knight on a quest to find power, and he's seduced by your succubus along the way?

Then perhaps I could play that goddess that I mentioned earlier (perhaps who the knight is travelling to)? Would that work for you? And we could weave in other characters around that. :D

SpellboundVixen

my next question I was gunna ask is if you'd play a man.. and how well you know how to play them ^^

and yea.. I think we can start there... whats his drive thou.. he a good guy.. or a guy lookin for power no matter the cost...

why would the succubus be after him.. or is he just that handsome that the demoness just took a fansy to him?

looks like we'd be able to switch back and forth with ease.. cant wait to be accecpted to stay up the story telling.

Boudicca

Yep, I'm cool with playing a guy. :D I think he's probably just a generally good guy who's looking to get ahead - maybe he lost out on a girl because there was someone who had more power than him, so he's determined to go out there and prove himself? I'll figure it out. :D

Perhaps the succubus just wants him because he's hot? Lol!

SpellboundVixen

Quote from: Boudicca on November 13, 2010, 05:06:42 AM
Yep, I'm cool with playing a guy. :D I think he's probably just a generally good guy who's looking to get ahead - maybe he lost out on a girl because there was someone who had more power than him, so he's determined to go out there and prove himself? I'll figure it out. :D

Perhaps the succubus just wants him because he's hot? Lol!

sounds fun.. but if I play a succubus.. might be the first and last role-play with that character.. know what I'm saying? what other characters you thinkin of?

Boudicca

What other characters would you like? :D

SpellboundVixen

you honestly want a list of creatures I would just die to interact with? role play wise..

I guess the top on my list would be a strong and enticing naga http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/zeal_nightwind/2b165d61f6a66b9364bfb5243cdd794f.png

I've always been the one playing the Naga, never the one trying to run from her or get captured by her.. besides that... some dark winged man who enjoys seducing a lover between his feathers..

your turn ^^

Boudicca

I like the naga idea, but the winged man one toooootally does it for me. :D How about... an angel, who's fallen in love with some non-celestial being, and who's about to risk everything in order to be with her? :D

SpellboundVixen

but but.. I said dark.. and winged... maybe a fallen angel... but he's cursed in some way...

we need female leads now, since we got to male roles in play... any ideas?

Boudicca

I totally meant fallen angel, I guess I just forgot to add that bit. :p Have you seen Dogma? With Ben Affleck and Matt Damon? They're fallen angels, and I could make him somewhat like that, except our world can be more fantasy-ish - he was dragged out of heaven by some dark force on earth, that's using him to do their bidding?

As for a female... I could give the naga a shot? :)

SpellboundVixen

hehe.... yea, I've seen the movie.. and I just scream for a good set of wings with abs to go with it ^^

I'm thinking that this fallen angel has some type of curse, say an inccubus put on him. whenever he sees a woman, he instictively try to bed with them.. using every trick in his book he can think up. 

and as for a naga... I will send your enemy's fruit cake for the rest of their lives if you can pull off my dream Naga character... you have no clue ^^

any ideas for myself..?

Boudicca

I don't know too much about nagas, so the more you can tell me how you want your dream one to be, the better chance I'll have of fulfilling that dream. ;)

That curse idea is awesome. :D From virtuous angel to can't-get-enough sex fiend. Rawr! Lol!

As for your female... I'm easy with whatever you want to play. :D

SpellboundVixen

mm... as for a character.. I just thought of something unique...

for one of my characters how bout a lovely 1/2 gorgon 1/2 succubus mix.  normally my Gorgon's dint turn people to stone by a mere look into the eyes... no, in my stories if you stare too long into a Gorgon's eyes you fall under their hypnotic trance.. it's the contact between the gorgon and their prey that turns them into a statue... of course.. theres a reason why they are statues.. the statues are batteries of life force that keeps the gorgon maiden immortally young and beautiful...

but with this hybrid, she cant "control" if she turns them into a statue or not.. it just happens from time to time... hehe..

and as for how to play a Naga..
mmm

in my eyes a Naga is a very seductive and cunning huntress.. yet once she has captured her prey, she toys with them like a cat would a mouse.. they are magical in the since they are masters of hypnotic trances and enchantment... the older, more powerful Naga's can even make people see things that are not their.. or make them belieave they are under attack by some type of monster or magic.. but it just isn't there.

Some Naga's have the same power as a gorgon: turning people into stone.. while other just "use up" there partner... the energy released by a captive lover is what she feeds off of.. depending on the persona of the Naga, she will either allow her prey to fall into a deep coma.. letting them wake up alone after some time.. or fully using them up, knowing her pretty face and stunning eyes will be the last the traveller will ever see

whats your thoughts?

Boudicca

I think that all sounds really good. :D

SpellboundVixen

now whats your dream story.. go ahead.. and dont be shy... being cut from the same cloth and all ^^

Boudicca

I'm not sure I have one. :p I just enjoy all sorts of RP... though I really enjoy intense moments, normally the sort of stuff that you wouldn't find in the non-adult forums. ;) Life and death situations, a dominant character forcing my submissive one into situations that scare her, hurting her, stuff like that. But really it all just depends on the character and the tone of the RP, I'm pretty easily pleased. ;)