[M4F] Writers wanted! All others need not apply.

Started by Devfire, April 07, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devfire

Hello prospective partners! See prompts below and feel free to PM if you're intested, or if you just generally like my vibe...or something.

General Rules
1. First and foremost, the goal is world building for me, I love the kinkiness, but I like tragedy and drama and jealousy and clever one liners.
2. The flip side to that is I will explore whatever you want sexually as long as we make it fit into the plot, my limits are few but generally involve bathroom stuff. You can always check out my ons and offs for that.
3. I prefer long term roleplays but if it catches my eye I might be down for a little fling.
4. Paragraphs, plural is what I'm looking for. I don't mind if it's only a reply a day or every couple days, that might just be my speed.

Plots
Now I'm going to give as much detail as I can here, but I'm not going to kill myself giving you every detail, if you like a specific plot, shoot me a message or reply here and I can send you more info.

1. Science Fiction In the far flung future, all of mankind lives inside large spaceships. As far as everyone knows, all planets have been destroyed and there is no information as to why. Our protagonist is a young adult woman who works security for a scientific research organization. Her father was a great researcher but died on an expedition. She doesn't quite have the smarts to follow in his footsteps, but she helps how she can. Early on, her organization discovers a planet, the only one found in recent history. Her group is dispatched to try and learn something, anything about what happened. While on the planet, she gets trapped in ancient ruins and is forcibly implanted with an entire alien civilization's worth of knowledge and memories. At this point I imagined her to become more of an anti-hero or antagonist.

2. Science Fiction In the not so far future, an exploratory ship crashes onto an alien planet, all die except for one middle aged man. An engineer with some survival skills. The alien planet is undeveloped, though there are species who are beginning to become sentient. He is able to salvage enough of the ship to build a shelter for himself and hunt to survive. The loneliness sets in pretty quickly and he is able to salvage the ship's computer to create a hologram woman who can also keep the shelter functioning. He knows that rescue is unlikely, but he uses all of his technical expertise to set up a distress beacon and try to build a ship of sorts. Unbeknownst to him, the ship's computer develops enough to fall in love with him. She is actively sabotaging his attempts to escape the planet so that she can have him all to herself.

Notes
I don't have as much backstory on this one, the general idea is sort of a dystopian thing where he doesn't realize what's happening until it's too late. Maybe he goes crazy and kills himself, or destroys the computer and lives with the natives.
This one is meant to be very psychologically heavy, a man coping with being alone and a computer who is smart enough to manipulate him to her advantage.
Hadn't planned on rescue, but it's a possibility too!

3. Historical Fiction Set during the hundred year war in England, a minor nobleman is called home from the front lines. He's been fighting for years on end without and respite. His father has arranged a wedding between him and a noblewoman from a nearby duchy. The man hopes to consolidate power through the union. The soldier feels lost outside of the battlefield and doesn't have the politicking skills to handle himself at court. Mistake after mistake leave him feeling alienated from his own home.Though they only met briefly in childhood, his bethrothed attempts to help him gain status at court. What neither of them know is there are plenty who want to see the marriage fail and are willing to kill to see it done.

Worlds I would like to play around in
Artificial Carbon
Westworld
Star Trek/Star Wars
Game of Thrones

Devfire