Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saberblue

*spotted Lolli, swoops in from above, diving off speeder bike, doing a couple of somewhat-poorly executed front rolls in full scout armor, before reaching up and preparing to give her a cuddle.

Then he realizes that he missed the jump.

He rolls cleanly off a cliff, plummetting down a waterfall into a raging river of death, dodging crocodiles, avoiding rocks, and running like hell from an angry group of wookies who are screaming the equivalent of "Rip his arms off!"  He disappears into the forest, and the sounds of wookie bowcaster bolts firing and the screams of a fleeing scout are heard.

Several hours later, Saber claws his way back up to the top of the clip, unceremoniously approached Lolli Rae, and gives her a great big cuddle.*

For you, gorgeous. ^^  Couldn't help it.
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-blinks- ... woah.
-squeezes Saber tightly- I luff it! -gives Eskimo kisses-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

Josietta

*cuddles and smiles* Hello there..

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Lolli

-cuddles back, grinning- Hello yourself!
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*ambushes* And hello, Lolli! *cuddles* XD

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

leelan

*walks over going to hug Saberblue then laughs* this armor makes it difficult!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saberblue

leelan

*smiles cuddling* so where you put your change in that thing?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Crovonovin

<Tentatively reaches out and squeezes Leelan on the shoulder before flinching back>

This is a...frightening little corner of the board.  So much blatant affection whirling about!

leelan

*turns gathering Shihong in my arms cuddling* oh don't be shy!!...there's nothing but love here!

Josietta

*cuddles up Leelan and pets her hair*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

saturnschild

*jumps on saber discarded speeder and rides and swoops up Josi* ha ha I knew I would get it back. *speeds of with Josi* and for you. *cuddles while easily dodging trees.*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

HEY! *gives chase, cursing horribly under his breath as he does so* YOU LITTLE - !  *does a front leap onto a nearby Ewok glider, falls from the sky, drops onto the back of the speeder, on the seat right behind saturnschild and josi.*

That said...they do say that three's a crowd! *cuddles*

CRACK! *low-hanging tree-branch knocks Saber out of the cuddle and off the speeder*

Josietta

*swoons at the cuddles and then leans back cuddling against saber and falls off with him as she was laying against him for support*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Prefect Mos

Grabs and hugs the strong Jo, not caring that she is likely still sweaty from a great day at the Gym

Josietta

*giggles and is not sweaty in fact is clean and soft and snuggly..  and oh so not strong.. is weak.. :(  but she does in fact cuddle the Addie and nuzzles*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Prefect Mos

nuzzles back, falling back into a giant and deep pile of down, " ahh... So.. ive been thinking of a few ideas about the meet, most of them bad.. one idea was to take a tour of the sound.. then i remeberd.. boat.. people cant leave if things go wrong.... currently im thinking Westlake mall..."

Josietta

*smiles and cuddles close and nuzzles into the pile* mmm.. how about a simple lunch or coffee and maybe a few games in the Fun Forest at the Seattle Center? 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aeval

*walks in quietly this morning and gives Josi a soft, warm hug to start the day and one for Will also!*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Josietta

*Cuddles Aeval back and smiles sleepily*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

lexxusbabe

*Slips his arms tenderly around the Lady Josietta, for a friendly hug*

snow

RAWR! *dive/glomp/rolls with lexxus and cuddles* ello ^ ^
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*falls from sky and lands on snow and cuddles* gotcha
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Diabolus Lupus

"Someone needs a hug." *wraps herself around saturn not unlike a constrictor* "Hi"

WyldRanger

*slips arms about Devilstrike and hugs her softly*