St. Raphael's (a.k.a. Coitus Clinic) - Hospital Interest Check

Started by Capone, November 28, 2011, 08:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel Fire

Sounds good.  I am thinking of Room 4 for Terri.  With her pain issues and her being the patient with the second most needs, I figure that Terri would need to be closest to the Nurses station as possible.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Capone

And here is the gym.

There is a North entrance from the glass walkway of Coitus Clinic, and a South Entrance from the glass walkway of the clinic proper. Between them is a stair case that spirals up to the cafeteria on the second floor. There is a glass wall allowing for view into the gym. There is a storage freezer on the first floor where everything is kept until it needs to be taken to the second floor kitchen. There is a regular sized elevator and a freight elevator for heavy things.

I am not against having peep holes between the male and female showers. >_>

I can detail machine placement for the gym if you'd like, but I think we can assume something like treadmills, bikes, stairmasters and ellipticals along the East and South walls, with the rest being free weights and weight machines.

The cafeteria should be self explanatory.

Any questions?

Om3n

Looks great to me, Capone!

I was thinking that John would be placed in room five, since I expect he's going to be the newest patient (thus far).

If I think of any questions regarding the layout, I'll make sure to post them, but for now, it's pretty well detailed.  I can't find anything I'm unclear about haha.

Thanks again, Capone

Mnemosyne

I want to jump right in thereeee.

Will the gym have mirrors all around?
(( I see this a lot in gyms... and I think
it'd make for a nice scene as well... ))
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Capone

I'll start the game up tonight or tomorrow.

Let's say the East wall is all mirrors, then.

Vergil1989

Unless I'm blind feel free to point that out, but where's Sarah's office by chance?  Lol, just curious.  Otherwise I'm eager and willing to go with this as well.  For a uniform I'm thinking the usual scrub tops and pants, but underneath the women are free to wear any manner of lingerie they like.   >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)  That's just me though lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Capone

Her office is in the regular clinic, so I didn't bother mapping it. You can detail it all you want. As far as I can tell, she'll be the only one using the research lab, which will be underground beneath the regular clinic. So you can leave all that up to your imagination.

Vergil1989

That's cool and thanks for telling me.  Well, I'll need to find some pics of the old Resident Evil labs then lol.  Just kidding, just kidding.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

aya

Melanie will take room 2 then, for easy access to the men's washroom. I mean, what?

whtbitch4u2own

Got my own office. Alright! That too in the corner. Can't wait!
Nice layout btw.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Capone

Alright people, we're on.

OOC Thread

Character Thread

Clinic Thread

Gym/Cafe Thread

For now, I figure any posts in the main clinic, research lab or in town should be brief enough that we can keep them in the Clinic thread. However, if there's enough action outside of the primary locations, then I'll make an Other Locations thread.

I will try and get the first post up soon.

Haloriel

Ladondra

I came across this and read over it and am DYING(not literally of course XD) to join in.  I have a characters in mind to play with a very interesting condition that you might like.  If you'll take another (female)patient of course ^_^  I know I'm a little ahead of myself, but I already have a bio made out from the character sheet...^^;
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Vergil1989

Well, throw it up here hun and we'll see what ya got.  Call me curious lol.  And I THINK we have room for one more female, but I could be wrong.  Still, regardless if I am or not, I'm sure Capone wouldn't mind too much if he had more players regardless.

Kokaine

I know Milo wouldn't mind another female patient. Just sayin' O:)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Haloriel

Looking back at the post, we specifically have need for a female nurse, not a patient - as Capone is trying to keep the numbers even. :D  Course, you could always beg and say pretty please and such.  Maybe you could change his mind, Ladondra.   >:)

Capone

I'm willing to make an exception here. I saw some of Ladondra's posts in a game I tried to join just as it was dying, and she's pretty good. I imagine at some point, the numbers won't really mean much anyway.

Not to mention poor Philip clearly needs more temptation in his life. :P

So go ahead and shoot me your idea, Ladondra. :)

Vergil1989

Oh I'm sure I can think of something for Philip to be tempted by Capone lol.  Still, the more the merrier I say.   ;D

Ladondra

Wow, a lot of responses in such a short amount of time! XD
Ok, here it is!  -Covers eyes- XD

Name:  Laurene "Lara" Chenelle Beaumont
Sexual Orientation:  Straight
Kinks:  Blindfolds, Handcuffed/Tied/Bound, Taken from behind(against walls or flat surfaces like tables, counters, ect.  Doggystyle is also in this), Oral(giving or receiving)
Limits:  Scat, Piss, Gore, Female x Female, Anal, water sports,
Condition:  Has what she labels as "Twisted mother complex".  Since she has no (living)children and seems unable to conceive without losing the child either inside her or shortly after birth, she almost instantly finds herself warming up to younger handsome men(as young as 18) and dotting over them like spoiled children.  It fills the empty void(for that time being) where she wished she had a real child to call her own.  After a while, something inside her head snaps and takes on the role of 'Mother'; a split personality, and only gets sexually aroused when being called 'Mother/Mom/Mommy'; teaching her inexperienced 'children' how she likes to be touched and kissed with 'hands-on' lessons, while the more advanced 'children' dominate over her or vice-versa, depending on her mood.  Since her husband seemed to mainly care for business and profit, the once-in-a-blue-moon sexual encounters they had made her feel neglected, used, and tossed aside until he felt he needed her again the only way most men in her society saw women for:  Just sex.  So, after leaving her old life behind back in France where she was to be nothing more than a sex slave and mother that stays at home to take care of the cooking, cleaning, and kids, she now lives a sinful life style of doing what she wants, when she wants to either during, before, or after her busy work schedule.
Profession:  Patient, Model(for both clothing and art)
Personality:   Fierce. Mysterious. Passionate. Persistent. These are but a few words that could not even begin to describe the nature that is Lara. She is not one to give up so easily; be it her job or seeking justice for those who did wrong to her family and friends or herself. For the most part, she knows when and how to act accordingly; given the situation at hand. When she is not herself (and everyone has their ups and downs), she will shut herself out to the world. No talking. Not listening to what others say. Not caring what others think. Nothing. But it is only when she has reached her lowest of lows that she allows herself to put herself in such a state.
History(VERY LONG, will cut down if needed):   Laurene Chenelle Beaumont was born in Reims, France on December 18th to parents Nathanael and Isabelle Beaumont. Growing up, she was taught to act and present herself as both a young lady and possible wife to those her father had chosen suitable to become her future husband.

In the mid 1990's, Laurene was already beginning to show signs of womanhood. It was soon afterward, that people started to take notice of her natural given beauty and how she began to stand out amongst a crowd; whatever the occasion might have been.  Miss Beaumont was quickly becoming the center of everyone`s attention.

In early 2000, she was considered the right age to both wed and start bearing children.  Her father had chosen a 22-year-old young man known as William Rusell Rousseau to be her husband. It wasn`t that she didn`t like the man she had been betrothed to, but rather she had been forced to marry someone she had only met twice before finding out she was to be his future wife. In spring of 2001, she was married. Since her wedding night, her whole world and everyone she knew in it began to come crashing down.

Almost instantly after being married, news spread like wild fire upon hearing that Lara was now conceived.

Nine months came and went. By November, she was expected to have the baby any day now. However, nothing had happened. Growing worried that something might be wrong, they had countless doctors from all over come and try to figure out why she wasn`t giving birth yet. One by one, they came in and came out, each saying that they could not find anything and that all they could do was wait.

And wait they did. November was over and now it was already a week and a half into December. On December 13th, 2001, she had finally gone into labor. With very little hope left, it was thought that after all the praying, the cries, and the pleas, God had finally answered. It was also that same slight shimmer of hope that, after spending countless hours in excruciating pain, she would bring a child into the world; preferably a boy, since most family`s considered sons to take over the family name and business in high society. And that she did.

In the end however, the infant had been stillborn.

Things only got worse from there.

In 2003, Laurene had once again been able to conceive. Sadly though, into her fifth month, she had woken up out of a sound sleep to an unbearable pain in her stomach. Her father immediately fetched for the nearest doctor. It wasn`t until late into that summer night that the doctor came out with some bad news. They were able to find out the cause of pain, but when they mentioned what the pain had actually been the family found themselves delving deeper into despair. It was a miscarriage. What had caused it to happen was still left a mystery, but even if they were to find out the reason behind it there was no way anyone could bring it back.

Three years had gone by, during which Laurene spent a good portion of that time locked up inside her room or wandering about the home in such a clear state of depression.

In the summer of 2005, everyone who knew her thought it best if William and her went and spent some time alone together. For seven months they spent their time residing in a cozy, little cabin outside of Reims, making sure to have a good distance apart but also making it doable in terms of still being able to do business.

February of 2006, they returned back home bringing some good news along with them. Laurene was, once again, found pregnant. September had come before they knew it and when she had gone into labor exactly into the ninth month she was due for, things seemed to be going for the best. Third time was a charm, wasn`t it?

A cry, though weak, but a cry no less had escaped the infant she bore. On September 7th, 2006, Julius John-Paul Rousseau, a baby boy of blue eyes and auburn hair, was born. Cigars were lit. Wine was poured. A party to celebrate the glorious moment when new life was brought into the world after spending the last seven years trying, trying, and trying some more... Despite looking frail and sickly, Julius continued to live; grasping onto life by a mere thread.

One week later, he died.

Three pregnancies; all ending in failure. What was going wrong? Was it William? Was it her? Was she destined to live her life childless and what was left to call her marriage that only seemed to stick together by Chardonnay and the occasional intimate moments they shared during all hours of the night when Lauren would just want to sleep or didn`t feel the same way as her husband?

Once 2007 came around, Lauren told her parents that she wanted to do some traveling. Knowing it would interfere with William`s work, she had thought it over and decided that a few months away on her own would do some good for both their marriage and that they still had plenty of time to try and have children. She left in March; promising to write to them as much as possible and to pray to God before each meal and before going to sleep. Even after leaving, she could still feel her father`s eyes piercing the back of her head.

She decided to travel to America to persue her career as a model for fashion and gave what free time she had to participate in art classes as model figures that students could draw; particularly nude pieces.  Almost 4 years later, Lara is now a world famous model; living the high life and a rather luxurious one at that.  However, the last year or so had become a bit troublesome.  Though she gave her job 110%, she still felt that there was something missing in her life.  A missing piece of a puzzle; a void where something needed filling.  She was soon to hit her 30's and motherhood was knocking on her door again.  The only problem was, she was still married to her husband William thousands of miles away and as far as he and her parents knew, she was still his faithful little wife just needing some alone time to find herself.

Drinking didn't help it.  Drugs didn't do much for her either.  She still wrote to them and had told them of her modeling career and how busy she was, but never went into the major details.  Only enough to ensure them that she wasn't sleeping under some bridge begging people for change on the streets or selling her body like some whore.  However, it wasn't until one day after finishing a photo shoot that she had a little private lunch with some managers and photographers, that she was introduced to a young boy called Jacques LongShadow; a fresh new face and inexperienced male model from London.  The two instantly clicked and formed a rather unique friendship.  Despite there being over a 10 year age gap between them, she was like a mother-figure to him and helped him when she could.

It wasn't until he had pulled her aside after doing a couples shoot for a Valentine's Day clothing special that he confronted her about her over protection of him.  No words could be formed, so instead, she kissed him; which in turn, brought them to wandering off the set and closing themselves off in one of the changing rooms, where they engaged in sexual relations.  After this little incident, she had him call her 'mother' from then on; pampering him like a little spoiled child, while he fulfilled her desires for a child and need for sexual release.  Sadly however, their relationship began to strain and then it was Jacq who told her that their relationship felt awkward and he had found a girl younger than her that became his girlfriend and to either just stay as friends or leave him alone.

It was then that something inside cracked.  A hidden memory from her past that she had kept locked away deep in her mind since she was a little girl has begun to resurface; taking on a split personality of 'Mother' and since then, every young man ranging from 18 to their early 20's that she found physically attractive would become her child; letting them have their way with her as long as she got to spoil them and love them like a mother did her child...and of course including the sex.  Now in 2011, it has got so bad that some might fear that her mind is slipping away and is stuck inside some little world she created out of nowhere where she could be happy being a full-time mother and dotting over her sons who returned her love and affection as she does to them.
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Vergil1989

For future reference, make it easier to read by separating paragraphs a bit better please.  I can't even read it as it stands I hate to say, and I'm not sure Capone can either.

Ladondra

R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Vergil1989

Lol it's all good hun.  I like the other stuff, but my brain's too tired to even try to read your history at the moment so I'll leave that to Capone lol.  Still, she looks VERY promising, I'll give ya that one.

Haloriel

~snerk~  Oh hey, look at that pretty red hair!   >:)  Nice character, Ladondra.

Capone

My only issue is that it is purely psychological and has nothing to do with the gene being given to all the other patients. I imagine St. Raphael's COULD accept her, or possibly Sarah would have taken this as an opportunity to inject her with something that would add an additional physical symptom.

I'll have to think on it.

*Runs off as he's not supposed to be here this morning, but damn is he addicted.*

Vergil1989

I'm all for screwing her over if you decide to let her come in Capone.  Just tell me what kind of condition you think would work well there Ladondra and I'll be happy to provide.   >:) >:) >:) >:)  My only complaint is that she's not bi since she is indeed attractive lol.  That's not reason enough to change her by any means, so don't worry on that if you don't want to hun.