Nice 'n Simple: Lesbian Vampire Erotica

Started by Pointless Digression, February 20, 2012, 07:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pointless Digression

After a hiatus, I would be interested in starting a one-on-one forum game. The title of the post gives away what I'm looking for.  XD

A few more details: I tend to prefer vampire stories that split the difference between Anne Rice's übersexual monsters and the wretched outcasts in the more classic works of fiction (think Nosferatu and the scenes of the decaying Castle Dracula). I would prefer to play the vampire, brooding away in her lair, when an attractive young woman quite literally knocks on her door and barges her way in.

From there, the story can proceed as the players like. Perhaps we think the character dynamic works best with a few scenes of torture and torment before my vampire needs to invest in a few dollar's worth of cement. Or the story could open up into a more long-term game with character arcs for both, and the young woman is the (forgive the pun) fresh blood my vampire needs to rejuvenate a stale and joyless existence. Or for a subversion of the vampire tropes; what if the young woman is a more corrupting influence on the vampire than the other way around, and is running a manipulative gambit to be converted into an immortal herself.

Thanks for your time and attention, and I look forward to hearing from you.