Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 02, 2017, 05:07:49 PM
How much trouble could a pair of lesbian and pansexual shortstacks with magic get into on a pirate adventure. I hope we find out!

Me too! The bestest friends on the high seas!

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 02, 2017, 05:16:11 PM
Me too! The bestest friends on the high seas!
And to the drunkest and jiggliest sea shanties and dances!

kingmaster1

Callie Del Noire

kingmaster1

Vergil Tanner

A little late, but I'll be using Jessica's cup size for my Swashbuckler, which is like...an E or something :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

kingmaster1

Jessica has D cups with her implants and B cup without, actually :P

RobyntheWitch

kingmaster1

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 02, 2017, 05:59:17 PM
Ohhh muh gawd! So much boobie! ^O^
She is a curvaceous little thing. I think her demonic ancestor was a succubus. *wink*

TFcommando

On the mechanics side of things for Nisha, if you want to use a big sword, you might want to consider the Kensai after all.  They get proficiency in any one weapon for free and then you can use the finesse and dex for damage feats like slashing grace. 
Dex to damage feats don’t work with spell combat, but a low level magus won’t be casting that much anyway, and when you do cast, the spell will make up for the damage. Or go with the traditional scimitar/cutlass, the latter being great for a pirate game. 

Or for a regular magus, switch dex and strength and drop int to 16.  Shocking grasp is a magus’ best spell too. 

As of now, her to-hit is just +1, and since hitting things with a sword is her main thing, you’ll want to to be high.

Love the pics.  Now I’m tempted to make an extra-busty, maybe even BBW, sorceress.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: TFcommando on December 02, 2017, 06:10:30 PM
On the mechanics side of things for Nisha, if you want to use a big sword, you might want to consider the Kensai after all.  They get proficiency in any one weapon for free and then you can use the finesse and dex for damage feats like slashing grace. 
Dex to damage feats don’t work with spell combat, but a low level magus won’t be casting that much anyway, and when you do cast, the spell will make up for the damage. Or go with the traditional scimitar/cutlass, the latter being great for a pirate game. 

Or for a regular magus, switch dex and strength and drop int to 16.  Shocking grasp is a magus’ best spell too. 

As of now, her to-hit is just +1, and since hitting things with a sword is her main thing, you’ll want to to be high.

Love the pics.  Now I’m tempted to make an extra-busty, maybe even BBW, sorceress.

But does that also work for the bastard sword, I didn't think it did. I would be looking to grab a katana at that rate, no?
EDIT: It says one handed slashing weapon, and if I have weapon prof. Then I can treat it as a one-handed one, so I am guessing so? I will look into this more. I might just.

Bring on the thick goddess!

Revelation

I don't believe there are any dex to damage feats in core PF, there is in a (popular) 3rd party supplement but not in core.

Saric

I've tentatively decided to throw my hat in the ring, but am going to need GM assistance on this one. I want to make a Paladin of Calistria, the Chaotic Neutral Goddess of Lust, Revenge, and Trickery and Patron of the holy profession of prostitution. (yes you read that right.)

Obviously this will requite some... adjustments, to the base Paladin class to live up to her Paladin's Code.

1. My life is my path, and none shall sway me from it.
2. I devote myself to the pursuit of my Passions.
3. I take what I desire, by trick or by force. If others resent my actions, they may attempt to take vengeance against me.
4. All slights against me will be repaid tenfold.
5. I am the instrument of my own justice. If I am wronged, I will take vengeance with my own hands.

I read that in the Inner Sea Gods book and decided that sounded just about perfect if I can alter a few base class features to better match the deity. Doesn't make much sense to need to be Lawful Good to serve a Goddess whose neither. :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Zaer Darkwail

Here is my post both with my first concept (inquisitor) and a fighter with viking flavor.

Reynald Bo'roscoe (half-elf male inquisitor of Besmara)
Name: Reynald Bo'roscoe
Age/Gender/Race: 18 male half-elf
Class/Level: Inquisitor of Besmara 1
Concept: A divinely inspired devotee of Besmara
Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum): Reynald is carefree spirit who thirsts for adventure and has once felt Besmara's influence save his life (or feel she did) and thus is strongly inspired by her and doghma her faith preaches about. He is charmer, even quite bit womanizer who does not get attached too much on his liasons. He holds ambittion to become a great pirate, perhaps part of pirate council and then maybe Hurricane king himself. He is daredevil, willing take risks despite consequences of being wrong, a gambler.
PC's casual Ons: Freedom, Travel, Ocean, Women (in general) and Wealth. Along side exciting adventure to tell.
PC's casual Offs: Restrictions, Imprisonment, Rude People, Whiners and Cold Weather. Also dislikes random acts of evil and cruelties but not opposed if he has been provoked (as means to do a example).
PC's sexual Ons: Public spaces (do it discreet manner), Orgies, women with curves than boards, Dominant, non/dub-con (check my ons/offs more about player ons).
PC's sexual Offs: Mutilation (himself or others), scat, vore, painful torture.
Background (2-4 paragraphs minimum/max): Reynald Bo'roscoe was result of lusty affair between seadock barmaid and sailor, his mother grew him up in docks of his home city which is in Ilizmagorti, he grew up familiar with local politics and landscape which overall is pretty plain for locals but foreign to foreigners. Overall government is scam ran by Red Mantis and everyone knows it but there is no proof of it. None the less besides high risk living in city with no laws he early on learned be careful on his dealings and when needed to be swift on his feet. However in one occassion he was in wrong place and time; a discreet meeting between Red Mantis and client in one tavern rooms where he stumbled in uninvited and they had just told they planned on a assassination....and for Red Mantis silence of clients desires are absolute and so Reynald was chased by deadly assassin, until by random chance a pirate who was drunk and who was aiming to shoot a tankard from air with pistol shot, the pistol misfired and fired prematurely and it's bullet flied straight on Red Mantis head! Killing the man chasing Reynald in random lucky occurence.

Or was it lucky or more divine intervention? Reynald next nervous night saw dream of ocean and pirates and then he became fervently believer on that Besmara herself had interfered on his life....and that he is destined to become a pirate. Not just any pirate but a damn great pirate! He had admired pirates freedom before, but he now embraced his ideals and he educated himself on Besmara's ways on Besmara's House (get robbed in coin along the process for receiving tutelage) and then he worked for time on ship's crew, was damn excellent sailor, but he desired not sailor's career but helped pay bills for the 'lessons' in the Besmara's House. Since his 'graduation' from the Besmara's House (learning channel divine magic) he has tried get accepted into a pirate crew (not much success as if you call honest sailor a pirate you get seriously pummeled even accusing one as such and real pirates are wary of strangers). Instead of getting pummeled every night he instead has told inspiring funny tales of piracy in taverns in city and hoping someday earn trust of the elusive pirate crews. It just happens that when he is telling a beginning of a tale of a pirate who was originally forcefully recruited by spiced drink by pirates.....he passes out.

Theme Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcO2OK2jGu0
= A divine inspired jack of all trades, ideal captain thanks high profession (sailor) modifier and able learn all skills needed as captain. Has decent social scores and can serve as party face and later on become deadly duelist (using divine magic for it and divine magic would focus on buffs and and few select debufs, utility and control spells).

Iorthir Icesong
Name: Iorthir Icesong
Age/Gender/Race: 20 male half-elf
Class/Level: Viking 1
Concept: A viking warrior from Lands of the Linnorm Kings
Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum): Iorthir is all around typhical Ulfen male; a competitive, red blooded male and a thirsty for ale and battle! He inspires to live up to his ancestors legends and become one himself so he can be welcomed at eternal battlefields and feast hall of Valenhall. However his elven heritage shows with respect of the elements, spirits and fey and he quietly give offerings to whimsical fey whenever he passes their territory or feels to do so based on mysterious signs taught by his mother. But besides these traits he inherited much from Ulfen human culture and his heritage rarely comes to his own mind. Despite how much heavy toll his mother paid for it.
PC's casual Ons: Warriors, Songs&Tales, Ale, Good food, Battles, Duels, Competitions, Strong and Beautiful Women
PC's casual Offs: Cowards, People disrespecting Ulfen or the Fey, People without honor, People without sense of humor, Weak/Pitiful people
PC's sexual Ons: Dominance, Roughousing, Curvy women, Bondage (done on others), then mostly player ons
PC's sexual Offs: Bondage (done to him), Scat, Vore, Mutilation (himself or others), mostly player's offs
Background (2-4 paragraphs minimum/max): Iorthir Icesong was born to Ireena Icesong, a snowcaster elf who was since birth touched by the spirits of the wind and felt great urge to wander. She became willingly a twilight speaker for her tribe. She bonded with a griffon whom became her companion and friend and then used him as mount and fly to Ulfen lands, both to sort spy for trouble, trade with humans for supplies for her tribe and fulfill her own natural curiosity of outside world. She served many years devoted manner as twilight speaker for her tribe, until she came across a clever retired skald who fancied her exotic beauty. He tricked her for causing a serious crime at Ullerskad, interrupting local Gorum ceremony which was meant for city's protection and blessing. Crisis was averted but she was deemed to be punished; so thus she was made into thrall which is sold in auction to highest bidder (to pay damage she had done).

The cunning skald used subtle bardic magics to influence crowd so he won the bid, not cheaply but won the none the less. Then her servitude (which lasted a human male's remaining life time) begun. She served the old cunning skald for fifteen years, after five years he managed seduce her and fall to his charms (that long she hated him for tricking her and skald, albeit using trickery, was man of honor and would not force himself upon her despite she was his thrall). She simply fell in love to old man over the years and then during remaining years she became pregnant, gave birth to her child Iorthir and then early youth Iorthir's father passed away in age of seventy and Ireena's servitude as thrall ended with his life.

Ireena tried reason with her tribe, but there was no exception; she and Iorthir were viewed been 'tainted' by outside world and thus unfit to live in snowcaster society. So as snowborn Iorthir only met his elf relatives only once before he and mother returned to Thanelands. Ireena sought work and her talents as aerial rider was recognized and she joined local wind sisters and started carve her own life among Ulfen people. Iorthir likewise started carve his own life, raised both by his mother and his father's relatives he was trained as warrior early age and became connected to Gorum fate and proud Gorumite. His father's relatives (most remarkably his uncle) prepared for his future journey and adventures in giving best armor, shield and weapons before he set out for long sea journey for trade (and potential pillage).

However ship he sailed in was struck on by storm, he fell overboard and he struggled in open ocean and thanks only his skills as swimmer he survived, swimming non-stop one day and following guidance of stars he found land and wound up at one pirate port cities by following seagulls. This story in itself had earned him few drinks locally (more so as local fisherman were shocked to see a armored half-elf swimming from ocean onto docks!). he has worked then as guard for various trade vessels, embrace life of adventure and having good time in tavern drinking when he was joined by lovely corsair, pirate and challenged for arm wresting! He won but as he took drink from ale he felt passing out despite it was just third flagon he had drink that evening.....

Theme Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pewxK1CmZhQ
= A melee warrior who later on gets rage/rage powers, specialize to intimidate tactics and also is shield and board warrior (later on get feats which allow him shield bash people and knock them back). Overall excellent sailor already and impressive swimmer.

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 02, 2017, 04:10:02 PM
For my summoner i'llbe using This for a more bookish looking type. For eidolon, I am thinking either her or her both links NWS. Any preferences on guy or eidolon?
I doubt most will be interested in the guy anyway.

My preference would go the first link, albeit fan of Kuroinu hentai  ;)

Revelation

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 02, 2017, 06:14:46 PM
I don't believe there are any dex to damage feats in core PF, there is in a (popular) 3rd party supplement but not in core.
As an addendum however, there are a few ways to get it - but outside of Agile on weapons(Bastard swords are not finessable), there are no ways to do it for a bastard sword. Except maybe the Slashing grace feat, but - that requires a few feat investments and I do not know if it strictly works for bastard swords, since it needs to be a one  handed weapon and bastard swords need a feat to be wielded 1 handed and are naturally 2 handed.

Zaer Darkwail

Or have racial feature to allow proficiency (ancestral arms for half-elf).

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 02, 2017, 06:21:20 PM
As an addendum however, there are a few ways to get it - but outside of Agile on weapons(Bastard swords are not finessable), there are no ways to do it for a bastard sword. Except maybe the Slashing grace feat, but - that requires a few feat investments and I do not know if it strictly works for bastard swords, since it needs to be a one  handed weapon and bastard swords need a feat to be wielded 1 handed and are naturally 2 handed.

So then I am looking at a Katana... as they are perfect for Kensai.Bladebound builds

Revelation

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 02, 2017, 06:24:19 PM
Or have racial feature to allow proficiency (ancestral arms for half-elf).
That only gives you the feat for them - I don't think it would let bastard count naturally as 1 handed, though that's up to the DM for sure.

Revelation

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 02, 2017, 06:20:33 PM
Here is my post both with my first concept (inquisitor) and a fighter with viking flavor.

Reynald Bo'roscoe (half-elf male inquisitor of Besmara)
Name: Reynald Bo'roscoe
Age/Gender/Race: 18 male half-elf
Class/Level: Inquisitor of Besmara 1
Concept: A divinely inspired devotee of Besmara
Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum): Reynald is carefree spirit who thirsts for adventure and has once felt Besmara's influence save his life (or feel she did) and thus is strongly inspired by her and doghma her faith preaches about. He is charmer, even quite bit womanizer who does not get attached too much on his liasons. He holds ambittion to become a great pirate, perhaps part of pirate council and then maybe Hurricane king himself. He is daredevil, willing take risks despite consequences of being wrong, a gambler.
PC's casual Ons: Freedom, Travel, Ocean, Women (in general) and Wealth. Along side exciting adventure to tell.
PC's casual Offs: Restrictions, Imprisonment, Rude People, Whiners and Cold Weather. Also dislikes random acts of evil and cruelties but not opposed if he has been provoked (as means to do a example).
PC's sexual Ons: Public spaces (do it discreet manner), Orgies, women with curves than boards, Dominant, non/dub-con (check my ons/offs more about player ons).
PC's sexual Offs: Mutilation (himself or others), scat, vore, painful torture.
Background (2-4 paragraphs minimum/max): Reynald Bo'roscoe was result of lusty affair between seadock barmaid and sailor, his mother grew him up in docks of his home city which is in Ilizmagorti, he grew up familiar with local politics and landscape which overall is pretty plain for locals but foreign to foreigners. Overall government is scam ran by Red Mantis and everyone knows it but there is no proof of it. None the less besides high risk living in city with no laws he early on learned be careful on his dealings and when needed to be swift on his feet. However in one occassion he was in wrong place and time; a discreet meeting between Red Mantis and client in one tavern rooms where he stumbled in uninvited and they had just told they planned on a assassination....and for Red Mantis silence of clients desires are absolute and so Reynald was chased by deadly assassin, until by random chance a pirate who was drunk and who was aiming to shoot a tankard from air with pistol shot, the pistol misfired and fired prematurely and it's bullet flied straight on Red Mantis head! Killing the man chasing Reynald in random lucky occurence.

Or was it lucky or more divine intervention? Reynald next nervous night saw dream of ocean and pirates and then he became fervently believer on that Besmara herself had interfered on his life....and that he is destined to become a pirate. Not just any pirate but a damn great pirate! He had admired pirates freedom before, but he now embraced his ideals and he educated himself on Besmara's ways on Besmara's House (get robbed in coin along the process for receiving tutelage) and then he worked for time on ship's crew, was damn excellent sailor, but he desired not sailor's career but helped pay bills for the 'lessons' in the Besmara's House. Since his 'graduation' from the Besmara's House (learning channel divine magic) he has tried get accepted into a pirate crew (not much success as if you call honest sailor a pirate you get seriously pummeled even accusing one as such and real pirates are wary of strangers). Instead of getting pummeled every night he instead has told inspiring funny tales of piracy in taverns in city and hoping someday earn trust of the elusive pirate crews....
= A divine inspired jack of all trades, ideal captain thanks high profession (sailor) modifier and able learn all skills needed as captain. Has decent social scores and can serve as party face and later on become deadly duelist (using divine magic for it and divine magic would focus on buffs and and few select debufs, utility and control spells).

Iorthir Icesong
Name: Iorthir Icesong
Age/Gender/Race: 20 male half-elf
Class/Level: Viking 1
Concept: A viking warrior from Lands of the Linnorm Kings
Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum): Iorthir is all around typhical Ulfen male; a competitive, red blooded male and a thirsty for ale and battle! He inspires to live up to his ancestors legends and become one himself so he can be welcomed at eternal battlefields and feast hall of Valenhall. However his elven heritage shows with respect of the elements, spirits and fey and he quietly give offerings to whimsical fey whenever he passes their territory or feels to do so based on mysterious signs taught by his mother. But besides these traits he inherited much from Ulfen human culture and his heritage rarely comes to his own mind. Despite how much heavy toll his mother paid for it.
PC's casual Ons: Warriors, Songs&Tales, Ale, Good food, Battles, Duels, Competitions, Strong and Beautiful Women
PC's casual Offs: Cowards, People disrespecting Ulfen or the Fey, People without honor, People without sense of humor, Weak/Pitiful people
PC's sexual Ons: Dominance, Roughousing, Curvy women, Bondage (done on others), then mostly player ons
PC's sexual Offs: Bondage (done to him), Scat, Vore, Mutilation (himself or others), mostly player's offs
Background (2-4 paragraphs minimum/max): Iorthir Icesong was born to Ireena Icesong, a snowcaster elf who was since birth touched by the spirits of the wind and felt great urge to wander. She became willingly a twilight speaker for her tribe. She bonded with a griffon whom became her companion and friend and then used him as mount and fly to Ulfen lands, both to sort spy for trouble, trade with humans for supplies for her tribe and fulfill her own natural curiosity of outside world. She served many years devoted manner as twilight speaker for her tribe, until she came across a clever retired skald who fancied her exotic beauty. He tricked her for causing a serious crime at Ullerskad, interrupting local Gorum ceremony which was meant for city's protection and blessing. Crisis was averted but she was deemed to be punished; so thus she was made into thrall which is sold in auction to highest bidder (to pay damage she had done).

The cunning skald used subtle bardic magics to influence crowd so he won the bid, not cheaply but won the none the less. Then her servitude (which lasted a human male's remaining life time) begun. She served the old cunning skald for fifteen years, after five years he managed seduce her and fall to his charms (that long she hated him for tricking her and skald, albeit using trickery, was man of honor and would not force himself upon her despite she was his thrall). She simply fell in love to old man over the years and then during remaining years she became pregnant, gave birth to her child Iorthir and then early youth Iorthir's father passed away in age of seventy and Ireena's servitude as thrall ended with his life.

Ireena tried reason with her tribe, but there was no exception; she and Iorthir were viewed been 'tainted' by outside world and thus unfit to live in snowcaster society. So as snowborn Iorthir only met his elf relatives only once before he and mother returned to Thanelands. Ireena sought work and her talents as aerial rider was recognized and she joined local wind sisters and started carve her own life among Ulfen people. Iorthir likewise started carve his own life, raised both by his mother and his father's relatives he was trained as warrior early age and became connected to Gorum fate and proud Gorumite. His father's relatives (most remarkably his uncle) prepared for his future journey and adventures in giving best armor, shield and weapons before he set out for long sea journey for trade (and potential pillage).

However ship he sailed in was struck on by storm, he fell overboard and he struggled in open ocean and thanks only his skills as swimmer he survived, swimming non-stop one day and following guidance of stars he found land and wound up at one pirate port cities by following seagulls. This story in itself had earned him few drinks locally (more so as local fisherman were shocked to see a armored half-elf swimming from ocean onto docks!). he has worked then as guard for various trade vessels, embrace life of adventure and having good time in tavern drinking when he was joined by lovely corsair, pirate and challenged for arm wresting! He won but as he took drink from ale he felt passing out despite it was just third flagon he had drink that evening.....
= A melee warrior who later on gets rage/rage powers, specialize to intimidate tactics and also is shield and board warrior (later on get feats which allow him shield bash people and knock them back). Overall excellent sailor already and impressive swimmer.

My preference would go the first link, albeit fan of Kuroinu hentai  ;)

Given everyone else has cowtits perky breasts someone a bit more slender would work, certainly.

Re Z L

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 02, 2017, 06:14:17 PM
But does that also work for the bastard sword, I didn't think it did. I would be looking to grab a katana at that rate, no?

Bring on the thick goddess!

The most damage you can get out of a Magus is through critical hits.  To hit that mark you want something that can reliably crit, so something with a good crit-threat range.  The best crit threat you can get is 18-20 (which can be improved with Improved Crit feat, or the weapon enchant to a max of 15-20...so 30%).  The damage from the sword isn't too important, the main benefit is getting a crit on your spell.

Example:  Channelling Shocking Grasp at level 1 through a Cutlass gives you 1d6 (Cutlass damage) + 1d6 (Shocking Grasp) + Strength Mod, so total of 2d6+Str.  A crit will double the weapon damage and the spell damage.  At level 1 that might not seem like much, but 2d6+Str x2 is pretty beefy (average of 14 damage).  As you level up it only gets better, as you'll get another 1d6 on your shocking grasp each level.  So at level 5 you could be doing 6d6+Str, which on a crit averages to about 42 damage in one hit.

Basically the damage from the weapon gets overshadowed eventually by the spells you channel.

But, it can be pretty hit-or-miss (literally), so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.  If your idea is to use a big sword then I'd say go for it.
A&A

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Re Z L on December 02, 2017, 06:30:13 PM
The most damage you can get out of a Magus is through critical hits.  To hit that mark you want something that can reliably crit, so something with a good crit-threat range.  The best crit threat you can get is 18-20 (which can be improved with Improved Crit feat, or the weapon enchant to a max of 15-20...so 30%).  The damage from the sword isn't too important, the main benefit is getting a crit on your spell.

Example:  Channelling Shocking Grasp at level 1 through a Cutlass gives you 1d6 (Cutlass damage) + 1d6 (Shocking Grasp) + Strength Mod, so total of 2d6+Str.  A crit will double the weapon damage and the spell damage.  At level 1 that might not seem like much, but 2d6+Str x2 is pretty beefy (average of 14 damage).  As you level up it only gets better, as you'll get another 1d6 on your shocking grasp each level.  So at level 5 you could be doing 6d6+Str, which on a crit averages to about 42 damage in one hit.

Basically the damage from the weapon gets overshadowed eventually by the spells you channel.

But, it can be pretty hit-or-miss (literally), so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.  If your idea is to use a big sword then I'd say go for it.

Fair Enough, though I might need to play with the stats a bit so I can hit a little better. Let my armor do its work I suppose.

Revelation

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 02, 2017, 06:33:49 PM
Fair Enough, though I might need to play with the stats a bit so I can hit a little better. Let my armor do its work I suppose.
If you want to go dex I would suggest scimitar, rapier, or thornblade (If you wanna take exotic proficiency).

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 02, 2017, 06:36:48 PM
If you want to go dex I would suggest scimitar, rapier, or thornblade (If you wanna take exotic proficiency).

I need to contemplate on this.

Revelation

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 02, 2017, 06:41:57 PM
I need to contemplate on this.
Dex magus are completely viable/fun to play, you may not deal as much damage as a strength based one outright, but, you do become limited to the above weapons, and if you want to add dex to damage, you're locked in to Scimitar for dervish dance. however you do get better defenses than you would as a str based one.