Searching for a Story Intensive RP with Eventual Sexiness (F seeking M)

Started by Euphoric Fiasco, August 19, 2014, 05:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Euphoric Fiasco

Hiya, guys!

I'm looking for a long term partner to write stories that just happen to have intermittent adult scenes.  I have a few ideas entailing Morrowind slave fan fictions, x-men fan fictions, and general original stories in a multitude of settings ranging from fantastical Renaissance era settings, modern day, totalitarian future, and space travel sci-fi's. 

What I'm looking for:

-A partner willing to play multiple roles and encourage plot twists as much as I am.  This will involve a lot of minor roles to make the settings more realistic as well as multiple main characters if they desire.  I have no problem with and plan to play multiple roles, myself.

-A partner who likes to paint a picture with their words.  I post several (3 paragraphs - 10 paragraphs if it gets really good) paragraphs in each post and enjoy giving details about the environment, characteristics, and ambiances.

-Someone who understands writing in the third person, quotations, and general grammar.  everyone makes mistakes, but I do not accept asterisks for actions, incomplete sentences, or a blatant lack of concern for legible sentences. 

-Someone who can post once a week, minimum.  Life gets in the way and while I try to post regularly, I get caught up often, myself.  But if you lose interest, are getting writers' block, or something comes up, a little heads up does wonders. 

-A partner willing to get into wars, battles, desperate flights for our lives, encounter awesome creatures, treasures, and secrets of lore, and - at the end of a hard day's work - still have a sense of humor.

If you're interested in any of my ideas and would like to hear more - or even if you have some of your own and have just been waiting for a long term writer to go crazy with - just shoot me a message.  I'm pretty friendly.