News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Jedi looking for Sith Master/Mistress

Started by elfguy, March 02, 2011, 05:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Alicia is a young Jedi, recently promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight. As the Jedi Council hears of a Sith leading an invasion force on a remote planet, they send Alicia to confront him/her. She fights valiantly, however she ends up not being a match for the powerful Sith, which manages to knock her out and take her prisoner. Instead of killing her however, the Sith decides to turn Alicia to the Dark Side. Through physical torture, using Force Lightning and other intrusive methods, and through sexual abuse, the Sith shows the young girl the power of the Dark Side, and how powerful she could become if she became his/her apprentice.

For this RP I would play Alicia, and it would start in the initial confrontation where she is taken prisoner. The male or female Sith would then torture her, both physically and through sex, and Alicia would slowly come to turn to the Dark Side and end up becoming your apprentice.

----

Gladiator0161

Oooooh! I like that! *raises hand* Pick me! Pick me! I has a perfect Sith character for this kind of story!

Meet Xerron Delzaren, Sith Knight and Assassin

NileGoddess

I'm not extremely well-versed in Star Wars, but I have seen all of the movies and tried my hand at some of the games. If you're interested in a Sith mistress, I could draft up a character when I have more time. I don't know much of their backstory, so it would be mainly on appearance and abilities.

El Maligno

I would like to participate I know the back story and I've even read the books about what happens after the movies. I know the abilities and things like that, send me a Pm if you'd like to rp.

elfguy

Well I guess since Gladiator0161 asked first I'll give him first go.
----

Gladiator0161

Sweet! Yes! The world is mine! Hahaha!

Oh sorry, got a little carried away. Anyway, since it's a remote planet you've described in your plot, how about setting up on the remote ice-world of Rhen Var. The Jedi have a temple there as well, so that could aid your plot. Then Xerron could take her back to Korriban or wherever and torcher/seduce her. Sound good?