Beauty and the Bastard (Female Looking for Dashing Bastard)

Started by Blanc de Neige, March 27, 2017, 11:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanc de Neige

He's from the Wrong Side of the Tracks I just Crossed

Computers make people feel safe. Even people like Chastity Striker, who should know better. The twenty one year old college drop out just stepped into a world she's not prepared to deal with. It's full of thugs, gangsters and dark things with darker teeth. A girl with her skills could go far. Good hackers are hard to come by, but now she knows too much about a local crime lord and he's looking to plug a few leaks in his outfit.

The Bastard, Roman to his inner circle, in fighting two wars. On one side, he's got the cops and their cyber security unit trying to take down his lucrative shipping interests. It's getting harder and harder to get goods past customs and all the digital security shit is making a hard job impossible. That problem stews while his rivals try and attack his assets. The Italians are muscling into his territory and sending everything from hitmen to hackers at his door. This latest little nerd? Chaz? He's going to find that little punk with some cyber muscle of his own and...

And then he's going to have to rethink his plan once the gangly little dweeb he's gunning for turns out to be a gorgeous geek.

Characters

Chastity 'Chaz' Striker
Hacker. Yarn Hoarder. Tea Aficionado.

"It's kind of sad when you're not a teenager anymore, yet you remain a dirt bag."
When her mom died last summer she dropped out of her life. College, friends, the one guy she almost dated once...everything went poof. It was more of a slow internal slide than a breakdown. Without her go-getter, bombastic, social butterfly mother to ground her, Chaz sunk into darkness. The money her mom left her and the house she didn't need to make mortgage payments on helped her hermitage, but she would have found a way to blink out of existence without financial backing. Chaz was hiding from her grief. Lurking around on the deep web, seeing things she shouldn't see, poking things she shouldn't poke...and take an odd job she really shouldn't have touched.

Roman "The Bastard" Lupo (Alias)

(Looking for a partner to play my bastard. I won't fill in the blanks, you tell me who he is. Play by is negotiable, I just think Seb is pretty.)

Kinks
Focus on dub-con, non-con, and bondage. Very open to negotiation with interested players. Also, I am totally new, so sorry for the general suck'ness of my ad.
Snow's Shameless Fantasies and Requests
------------------------------------------------
Snow's O/O