what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongoose

Quote from: Cassiopeia on August 24, 2010, 11:55:59 AM
And there are times I definitely feel sexier in rumpled clothes, so it's all in how you work it!  ;D

and I'm willing to bet that you work it pretty well.....which just sounds soooo wrong on so many levels *laughs*

Aether

She is sexeh period!  *runs*

Cassiopeia

I am now also wearing a smile and having a giggle fit  ::)  You guys crack me up!

mongoose

Quote from: Cassiopeia on August 24, 2010, 11:58:36 AM
I am now also wearing a smile and having a giggle fit  ::)  You guys crack me up!

Well then, my job is done  ;)

TheLegionary

white running shoes, white shorts, greyish long sleeved T-shirt, black tight shorts, white undertrousers

Juicy

Bed sheets. Like a toga! Perfectly acceptable.

Night Stalker

gray sweatpants,blue/white checkered shirt, black sock, black shoes, glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Cassiopeia

Navy blue sweatpants, a navy and light blue sports bra, and off white mary jane style sneakers.

Lira

old and very worn oversized t shirt

Beguile's Mistress

TheLegionary

dark undertrousers, dark socks

grayfoxz

Boxers and a blanket. Still trying to get up.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lira

Autumn52

nothing yet going to take a shower
O:)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

a pair of tan slacks and a pale blue blouse that has pretty pink flowers embroidered into the material. I have on a brown belt and a brown pair of sandals that show off my new toe nail polish.

(underneath my clothes: I have on a plain beige panties and bra set)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Beguile's Mistress

Strapless white sundress with a black and brown print, white short-sleeved bolero jacket, black heels.

mongoose

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 25, 2010, 08:25:28 AM
Strapless white sundress with a black and brown print, white short-sleeved bolero jacket, black heels.

Someone likes sundresses, I think  *grins*

Today, its black sweats and a tee-shirt.  I woke up with a migraine so called in sick. 

Lira

work uniform, blue shorts and striped short sleeve shirt and sneakers

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: mongoose on August 25, 2010, 11:17:06 AM
Someone likes sundresses, I think  *grins*

Today, its black sweats and a tee-shirt.  I woke up with a migraine so called in sick. 

I like the ones I can wear for work with a jacket over them for the office. :-)  Lunch in the courtyard with the jacket off on sunny days is so nice.

I hope you migraine eases and you can get rid of it.

mongoose

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 25, 2010, 11:22:40 AM
I like the ones I can wear for work with a jacket over them for the office. :-)  Lunch in the courtyard with the jacket off on sunny days is so nice.

I hope you migraine eases and you can get rid of it.

Sundresses do make good office attire.  Fancy enough to be "business-like" but casual enough to feel comfortable.  I can definitely see the appeal of sitting out in the sun, jacket off, soaking up the rays for a little lunch time relaxation.

Thanks  :-)  Two advil helped move it into terrible headache mode and I just ate something so I'm going to take two more and lie down in just a minute.

Nico

black sweat pants, black tee, black boxer briefs.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue coat dress with a symetrical pattern of small polka dots and white buttons, several of which are left strategically undone, white heels.

Autumn52

Pink and gray yoga capris with a pink halter yoga top and sneakers with socks.

Pink undies

grayfoxz

curretnly: nothing ;) getting out of my work clothes :)