One-on-One: Hunter Phoenix and Sophidian

Started by Sophidian, August 12, 2010, 05:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter Phoenix

Lièrén was sat up on the bed now, he didn't want to be laid down when Shie came in, as she entered he smiled.

"I am thank you, would you care to join me"

He knew it was a cheesy line, but he didn't care, he cared about her, it was all in good humour, he was a little nervous although he didn't know why, he liked her of course, it wasn't like anything was going to happen at all, they were just sharing a bed, nothing more.

He shifted over to let Shie onto the bed.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Sophidian

She laughed a bit as she sat on the bed beside him. "I think I would. It is my bed." She kicked off her shoes and her outer clothes, laying them beside the bed. Seeing him there made her heart flutter.

"I hope it's comfortable with both of us..."
Ons & Offs -- Searching for RPers -- A & As (September)

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass."
-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

Lièrén smiled

"Only one way to find out really isn't there"

He laid down for Shie and waited for her to lay down next to him. His heart was beating like crazy.

Sophidian

Shie slowly laid down, reminding herself that this was just like the river - just in her room, and in her bed, her personal sanctuary. She curled against him, the fabric between them not enough to hide the heat. She blushed, ducking her head into his chest.

"I think it'll be fine..."

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass."
-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

He blushed as he felt the electricity and heat ignite between them, even with the covers. He wrapped his arms around Shie and hoped that she was comfortable.

"I can always go back to my own room if you aren't comfortable you know"

He was hoping she was ok with him staying in her room, she calmed his mind and had prevented anymore visions of the demon lord and he liked spending time with her in general, all reasons for him wanting to stay. He was nervous, no doubt about it, this was the first time they had shared a room, he had to remind himself that nothing was going to happen, they were just two friends sharing a bed, that was all, he mentally slapped himself whenever he thought something was going to happen between them.

Sophidian

"No! No, I'm..." She shook her head. "I'm fine." She knew she was more than fine, and more than apprehensive. With quivering hands, she found the same position she did the night before and lay there, staring at the intricate weaving of his clothing. "I hope you're okay too..."

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

He lifted his arm so that Shie could move and get more comfortable and then he placed the arm back around her.

"I'm fine thanks, very comfortable"

He was trying to get his breathing under control, thoughts of sleep were beginning to push in on his mind and he did his best to push them away, but they kept on going and soon he was finding it hard to stay awake again.

"Goodnight sweet Shie"

He kissed her forehead and his eyes closed, bringing him into a light sleep.

Sophidian

"Goodnight," she whispered, seeing his eyes closed. She came even closer, one of her legs slowly sliding up his until she was partially curled around him. The noise outside, crickets and birds, made the lull into sleep easy.

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

He smiled in his sleep as he felt her curl up against him, he drifted into a deeper sleep, feeling safe, knowing that Shie was with him.

The next morning, he woke up to the sounds of a village in full motion of the day, they had slept in quite late, all of the other villagers were already going about their business, he kept quiet and held onto Shie as she slept, not wanting to disturb her. He observed her as she slept, she looked as beautiful as she did when she was awake and so peaceful as well. He moved a lock of hair away from her eye and then settled back down and closed his eyes, enjoying the peace he felt inside of him and the happiness of being there with Shie.

Sophidian

"Mmmm." She brought her leg up, foot resting against his ankle as she squirmed in her sleep. The noise fought to break into her sleep but stubbornly, she stayed under - mostly. She murmured a bit, his name among other things as she lifted her face up, lips brushed across her neck. The feeling made her eyes flutter open, lashes against his skin. "...mm?"

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

"Sssshhhh sweet Shie, we slept in, everyone is already busy working"

He whispered the words even though no one could hear them, he looked at Shie and smiled to her, she looked comfortable and he was reluctant to move, he was happy to just lay there with her.

"Did you sleep well?"

Sophidian

Shie stared at his neck, unwilling to move for a long time. "We're lazy, it seems. I slept well."

She eased away from him, rolling onto her back before something happened. "I think we should spend some time here. And relax..."

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

He watched Shie move and then he looked up at the ceiling.

"I agree, it is nice just lying here with you, it is peaceful"

His heart was back to beating insanely quick and he breathed in and out slowly to slow it back down to its normal rythmn.

"What is the plan for the day when we decide to get up?"

He was smiling as he said that, he could happily stay there all day with her.

Sophidian

Shie shrugged a bit. "There's not much to do. We could eat, clean, watch the river..." She stretched her feet out to her toes. "The town isn't made for lazy days."

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

He laughed and yawned happily.

"Would you like me to make you some more egg fried rice, heavy on the egg?"

He was about to move to get up out of bed when a burning sensation passed through him, making him close his eyes. As soon as his vision passed out of the human world, he was back in the demon world, looking at the demon lord.

"What the hell do you want now"

Lièrén was now annoyed with the demon lord for interrupting the peaceful moment he was having with Shie.

"You are brave human and full of love, I will take great pleasure in taking it away from you when I arrive. The day is fast approaching, you can already sense it can't you, you can see how the river changes, slowly becoming the beast it is meant too truly be, I will appear soon and wreak great havoc upon the world"

With that, Lièrén was thrust back through a veil of white and back in the human world, he opened his eyes to find that he had fallen out of bed and was now sprawled on the floor with nothing but the bed sheet to cover him up. smoking remains where next to him and by the looks of an uncharred part, they were the remains of his night robes.

"What the....what happened?"

He knew he had just had another vision, but he wanted to know how he had fallen on the floor more than anything and why his robes were in smoky ruin.

Sophidian

Shie knelt above him, hands on his chest. "What happened is right! You just collapsed and... My Gods." She grabbed her prayer beads and whispered a few prayers.

"Let me grab you some new clothes and..." She glanced at the smoldering ashes. "Get something to clean that with."

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

Lièrén stood up, making sure the covers still covered him, then he picked up the smoldering remains with one hand and took them to his room, not even aware that they were hot. He dumped them in a pile were they just crumpled to bits. He shook his head and sat on his bed, rubbing his eyes, he wasn't tired, he was annoyed, he had just had the most peaceful moment of his life and it had been shattered by a demon wanting to kill him and ruin everything in his life, now it was something he could not ignore, he would kill the demon as soon as it stepped on human ground.

"I just don't know why this is happening"

He was speaking to himself now, not even sure if Shie was back with her cleaning stuff for the ruined robes, he hoped he hadn't made a mess of her room, or burnt her bed or even worse, burnt her. Amidst all the confusion and wild thoughts going through his head, another one popped up quite unexpectidly, what if she had seen him naked. He blushed at the thought and then shook it off, she wouldn't have done, it was likely that the bed sheets had fallen on him as he had fallen.

Sophidian

Shie came up the stairs again, brushing the last of the ashes out with a broom. She let him think to himself for a long moment as she finished, also lost in her thoughts. She'd managed to put the blanket on him before seeing anything too terrible, not that she didn't want to. She also found that he had glowed as if he was on fire...

Finishing, she leaned on the broom and turned to him. "Maybe you should find him first?"

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

Lièrén shook his head.

"It would mean me having to go back into the demon world, I will never go back there again, no way at all, terrible place"

He shuddered at the thought. He pulled some robes towards him and began to get dressed, he managed to put them on without revealing too much to Shie, only his chest and waist were really visible. He stood up and gathered up Shie's bed sheets.

"I didn't burn you or anything did I?"

She looked fine, but he wasn't sure.

Sophidian

Shie shook her head. "I jumped as soon as you went on fire." She managed a chuckle before her eyes traveled over his chest and waist, seeing nothing visibly wrong. "Are you sure you're alright...?"

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

Lièrén nodded.

"Just a little shaken is all, it'll pass, other than that I feel fine, I am so sorry about all of this, it was nice just lying there with you and then this happened"

He sighed and shook his head, sitting back on the bed.

"I didn't destory your bed or burnt anything else did I? If I did, then I will replace them right away"

Sophidian

She shook her head again. "Nothing. Just yourself and your clothes. Now, lay there. What do you want to eat?" She moved toward the door. "I won't accept any other answer."

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

Lièrén opened his mouth to say he would cook, but quickly shut it again when he saw the look on Shie's face.

"Please could I have a bowl of your favourite egg heavy fried rice, I bet you do it better than I do"

He smiled and moved over to her, giving her a hug, wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Your a truly great woman you know that? All this and you still manage to carry on like it is all normal, I admire you greatly for it"

Sophidian

Shie gazes up at him, comfortable in his arms before she leaned up, placing a kiss on his lips. Blushing, she eased herself back to her feet and hurried down the stairs to cook.

As she does, her heart begins to beat faster. How could she have done that? Where was that reserve of strength from?

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

Lièrén was stunned, he had just been kissed on the lips by Shie, he stood silenced as she ran off downstairs before returning to his room and sitting on the bed. He smiled and laid down, he felt light, his heart was hammering away inside his chest and he felt so alive and happy.

"Wow"

His head shot up into the clouds, where his mind went nuts over the prospect of him and Shie, the future they could have together,