Thoughts from my mind (New plots added all the time)

Started by FlaminGlory, April 15, 2009, 05:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

I thought that I would do a new thread. Sort of revamping it. I decided to do some picture plots and they will be appearing shortly.

My other topic (with a list of what I roleplay)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23216.0
My O/O's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17599.msg681848#msg681848
Please don't post here, I would like more room for plots when I get them. PM me

FlaminGlory

Living deep in the forest for years, Espona hasn't seen anyone. Except for the occansly travelers that come for herbs, but you have to be brave to walk through this forest as it changes at her own wim. Cross her and you will be lost in the forest forever.

I don't have a plot for this one, any ideas would be welcome.

She watched him every day as he walked around her masters house, him, being the son of her owner, she didn't have the right to talk to him. Will she get the courage to talk to him or will she hide among the roses.

Don't have a plot for this one either. Taken

She is the spirt of light and she finds her way down to earth every full moon, many men have tried to see her but all of lost their mind at the sight. Will the next man see her do the same?
James Bond Theme: Katrina Williams is paid by Archangel software company, or what she thinks is a software company, to see if she can break their fire wall and download a certin file. Loving a challage, she takes the chance. Little did she know that she was hacking into MI:6 and the file she downloads to her computer is on all the agents of MI:6 and where they are at, along with family members. Trying to run from one of their agents, 007, she gets captured and taken in for questioning. She is now faced with two choices, help the find the person who paid her for the hacking or die.

Archangel Software Company is own by Gaberial Adams AKA Gaberial Angel, who once was a double 00. He was captured on his mission in North Korea and since MI:6 didn't come for him, he love for his agency turned to hate and thus he had made it his purpose to take down MI:6 along with the rest of the world.

FlaminGlory

It had been hundreds of year since Cassandra has been kicked out of the fairy kingdom, the king and queen decideing that she is to dark to be in the kingdom of light and therefore sent her out to live in the forest.  There she has remained, helping humans through the forest at night. One moonless night she runs into a theft who requests the help through the forest, but he askes more then she will give.

(I don't have a picture for this one, but I have a plot)
Welcome to Haven on the planet of Serenity, which has stayed out of the war for several years, until the wolf brigade lead by Commander William Tanner lands on the small planet. Asking the leader if he could build a base there, saying no that this planet will remain neutral. Just then the planet is attacked by the enemies. After the battle, the people of Haven are loaded up in the ship and taken to the base on earth. (I'm looking for someone to play Commander William Tanner and I'll play one of the people on the ships.)

Serenity has watched this young muscian for years, and being a muse. She decideds to help him with his music as she loved the way it sounds. Appearing in his room, late one night, she offers to help him with his music. If he wants it that is. TAKEN

A vampire hunter has finally met his match when he meets this girl in the cementary. Although unable to kill her, he captures her. I hopes in telling him where the vampires are hidden so he can end this war once and for all.

I don't have a plot for this one but would love to do some sort of roleplay, perhaps Master/Slave

FlaminGlory

Sky has been a knight of the lady of the forest for years, protect it and the kingdom from attacks of outsiders. One day while walking, she finds and outsider in the forest, will she do her duty and kill this outsider or will she help him out?

I really don't have a plot for this one either.

I love this picture and I don't have a plot for it but would love if someone did.

FlaminGlory