A World Of Covens, Courts And Packs ~Supernatural rp in modern day LGBT Freindly

Started by CurvyKitten, July 27, 2015, 03:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cabalxxvi

I am really interested in this. Is there opening's for vampires still? I have a perfect character for this, and with a few changes he will be perfect for the game.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: cabalxxvi on August 19, 2015, 05:27:32 PM
I am really interested in this. Is there opening's for vampires still? I have a perfect character for this, and with a few changes he will be perfect for the game.

Always more room for characters hehe, write him up and get him sent to both GMS for approval. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Heterosexual Female Witch seeking Het, Bi, or Pansexual Male

Requested for: Vadoma Boswell
Characteristics: Vadoma was born Roma Gypsy and is just part of the latest generation in a long line of Roma before her. She is in the process of re-opening her late great grandmother’s new age shop in California.

Open and warm, Vadoma is a friendly young woman who is, above all, loyal to her friends and family. Her baby sister is her only living immediate family, and though she is still quite close with her extended family (cousins, aunts and uncles, etc), her focus since the move has been on looking after her sister and bolstering their family since the loss of their mother. Though she is no rush to get married, Vadoma does dream of the day she can meet the man that will give her children of her own.

Always eager to help people and possessing of a soft heart, Vadoma is something of a sucker for some of the sob stories people have fed her over the years, which means she does occasionally get taken advantage of. Her mother was always there to watch out for her and ensure she didn’t get walked on too much, and since her mother’s death, she’s noticed something of an increase in the number of people willing to take advantage of her naiveté.

Extremely proud of her heritage, Vadoma dislikes having to hide her ethnicity from most people. She spent her first year after highschool, while she was trying to figure out what she wanted to do with her life (start working or go to college or both) researching her family tree, and managed to trace their family line back to slaves brought to Louisiana by Oliver Cromwell. Though this broke her heart to think about, she still embraced it as part of who she was, and if ever asked directly if she is a gypsy, she is often tempted to tell them the truth, proudly, but refrains as she doesn’t wish to bring the stigmatism and racism so common even in countries like the US down on her and hers.
Plots: N/A
Posting: I can be slow at times, so someone with patience is appreciated.
Other notes: Ideally, I would like to see Vadoma with a shifter who would eventually become her familiar, but other races are up for consideration. She will be in various stages of cleaning, repairing, and generally fixing up the shop before it’s open, so there is an opening for a general handyman that this character could fill as a way of them meeting.
Player: Bloodied Porcelain

Anyone want to make pretty plot bunnies with me? :D

Taken!

Heterosexual Male Shifter seeking Straight, Bi, or Pan Female

Requested for: Malik Björn Kovac
Characteristics: Malik is a quiet, introverted man who values his privacy and keeps to himself even when surrounded by other people. In spite of his size, he is something of a gentle giant, with a soft spot for those unable to protect or care for themselves. Being a shifter that is native to Alaska, he loves the wilderness surrounding his home, and has been known to spend days, sometimes even weeks, out in the wilds alone. He does come in to town to sell his wares and do his shopping, along with the occasional stop off at the local watering hole after a long day’s work, but given his intimidating size and his introverted nature, it’s rare he gets many people approaching him for conversation or friendship. At his core, Malik is the type to want a single lasting partner in life, but he recognizes how unlikely this is for him and how unusual. He’s had a few human lovers over the years, and usually stays with them until either they end it or they pass out of this world, but has yet to find someone who will last anywhere near as long as he will.
Plots: Very open as I have no firm plans for him just yet.
Posting: I can be slow at times, so someone with patience is appreciated.
Other notes: I don't play men a whole lot and am still learning and adjusting to the experience. Please be patient with me. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Sergeant

I'd like to write up a Warlock (not sure which specific practice yet), is there space for one more?

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: PocketWatch on December 25, 2015, 04:14:12 PM
I'd like to write up a Warlock (not sure which specific practice yet), is there space for one more?

We're always taking new players! If you have any questions about our witches feel free to message myself and Curvy (That way which ever one of us is on first can get to the question :D ) Looking forward to seeing what you write up!!!!

~Vampyre Valkyrie GM
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Caela

Holy cow, I remember being interested in this and then getting totally sidetracked by rl and, sadly, forgetting I was interested!

Goes back to read what she's been missing.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Caela on December 26, 2015, 01:27:29 AM
Holy cow, I remember being interested in this and then getting totally sidetracked by rl and, sadly, forgetting I was interested!

Goes back to read what she's been missing.

RL does that! Glad you are still interested!

|

Caela

I totally am! Now I just need to see how much I've missed and if a character can slide in somewhere. Is there any type in particular that is needed most?

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Caela on December 26, 2015, 01:46:18 AM
I totally am! Now I just need to see how much I've missed and if a character can slide in somewhere. Is there any type in particular that is needed most?

We have a little bit of everything everywhere, no one thing is needed more then another. The real question is what you are more drawn to and what location you want to be a part of (if any, drifter is always an option.) I do know some locations have a minority of some things over others, but it's something that we don't really stress about. We want our players to make something they'd enjoy, rather than make something because a specific area doesn't have many vampires, or somewhere has like no shifters, ect.

As far as finding a place to post, the great thing about WCCP is that you can always find somewhere to slip in :D

I currently have about 10 threads going in covens because there are various places you can post, and I have another 5 scenes I have lined up to start :D (A couple of them are with GM run NPC's, but I treat those scenes like my normal PC scenes.)

|

MisoThe Mouse

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on January 07, 2016, 02:20:23 AM
So interested in this role play! You still taking applications?

We are always taking new players!!! Feel free to address any questions to Curvy Kitten or Myself :D

|

MisoThe Mouse

Ok quick two questions. First, would it be OK to write a necromancer into my back story? He'll be dead and I won't be attempting to bring him back, he's just a prop really lol. And second, if a Shaman character is 122, he is not old enough to be a master of the 10 spells right? I know it said age 200, just wanted to make sure.

MisoThe Mouse

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on January 07, 2016, 02:44:59 AM
Also, do I post here for approval or pm one of you?

PM both of us the sheet. We both have to approve them :D It keeps things from getting overlooked :D

|

CurvyKitten

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on January 07, 2016, 02:41:31 AM
Ok quick two questions. First, would it be OK to write a necromancer into my back story? He'll be dead and I won't be attempting to bring him back, he's just a prop really lol. And second, if a Shaman character is 122, he is not old enough to be a master of the 10 spells right? I know it said age 200, just wanted to make sure.

No if he does not reach the age requirement to be a master he can not be a master. And we would prefe you not work in something like a necromancer as it is not a creature type within the setting. Though there are witch types that do deal with the dead, mainly voodoo. You can say it was one of them that went all dark side. ( yes I said it:p)

And yes send the sheet to both of us.

Also welcome to our little corner of the world :)

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 07, 2016, 04:11:55 AM
No if he does not reach the age requirement to be a master he can not be a master. And we would prefe you not work in something like a necromancer as it is not a creature type within the setting. Though there are witch types that do deal with the dead, mainly voodoo. You can say it was one of them that went all dark side. ( yes I said it:p)

And yes send the sheet to both of us.

Also welcome to our little corner of the world :)
OK,  I sent it in. However I wrote the story before I read this, but it is vague enough to say the guy knew voodoo and was all dark side about it lol

VioletPanda

I'd like to make a blood doll- is anyone/vampire currently seeking or unattached?
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: VioletPanda on January 11, 2016, 02:01:03 AM
    I'd like to make a blood doll- is anyone/vampire currently seeking or unattached?

You might poke around the registry and take a look. All of the characters there have their claiming/claimed status listed, and their relationship status. From there you are more then welcome to contact the player :D You can follow the link below to get there :D Some of the characters don't have anything filled out, and they are either available or waiting for something to happen in game for us to update, but it'll give you a pretty good idea of what's going on.

The Registry

|