Currently craving this idea...(Seeking F for Triangle relationship)

Started by TheBlackThrone, October 01, 2016, 07:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Short and sweet...

I was thinking of a solo game similar to an RPG. Where there are the basic classes: warrior, knight, priest, archer, and thief.

Your character could be one of those classes in a party, looking for a new member, and the new member winds up being someone they all don't like (but they need him in their group), but she finds herself falling in love with him. Before the warrior arrived, the girl had been falling for the knight. The knight doesn't want her falling in love with a guy he feels is riff-raff. So they go through these adventures together, and it seems like the knight has convinced the party to get rid of him if they can. They make several secret attempts to do so, but he manages to overcome the attempts. There then becomes a situation where she has to choose to save either the warrior or knight. I was imagining the warrior figuring that the party wanted her to save the knight and not him. He chooses to let himself go in order to allow her to save the knight, but he promises to see her again and that not even death would keep them apart.

Of course the story doesn't have to end there. I just like the literal cliff hanger.  ^-^

Let me know what any of you takers think.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend