[Looking for a male] Exploring a new topic.

Started by kittystar, May 03, 2009, 09:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittystar

I have a basic idea, and I'm open to all suggestions.

I would be playing an eighteen year old girl, possibly a college student. I would like someone to play an older male, possibly a professor. I want to explore the dynamic between a younger girl and an older man. It can be consensual or non-consensual. If you prefer to play non-humans, we can explore that option as well. I'm basically up for anything. Just PM me.

Jolt

Hi kittystar,  since you say this is a new topic, well i'm new to the forum roleplay so i don't see why we can't go for as new as is possible  ;D

PM me if you want to talk further

Cuffs

I'd definitely be interested in this.  Perhaps he's a new professor (still in his late 30's/early 40's, but new to the school.) and he's never seen a (insert something other than human here).  I'd be fine with a fantasy race, alien, furry, whatever, I just thing it could be cool with a non-human as the young woman.  Thoughts?
Zombie Bunnies:  Terrible...Hideous...Fluffy...

FYI: I've been gone for a while...so please, don't be surprised if I don't remember something...

Ons/Offs (New and Improved)

A/A(Temporary)

james42smith

Good day,

I actually happen to be older than the usual crowd in here. I'd be interested in played the student/teacher scene.

Hopefully you are in extended settings which evolve slowly. Anyhow, write me a note and we'll see where it takes us.

xxx

J