Slave of Two (FxFxf or FxMxf)

Started by SeaofWind, September 08, 2011, 10:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaofWind

I don't really have any plot ideas  :-[ but would be very interested in playing a slave girl to two women. For this kind of RP I would want it to be rather extreme D/s BDSM, perhaps even non-Con start.

A couple of ideas below. While not all of the ideas are non-Con, I still want them to be pretty full on D/s BDSM. My limits are no toilet play, no vore, little to no blood, no character death.

Wants include: extreme bondage, humiliation, dehumanization (to some degree--like using the pet as furniture/footstool, making her dress as an animal or sleep in a pet bed beside the couple's bed most nights), whipping and spanking, and perhaps even sharing beyond the family.

I'm willing to try playing with a man, as long as one of the couple is female. Please note, this is kinda a...pushing edge. And I'm very not comfortable with giving fellatio.

SeaofWind

AuctionedNon-con

In a world in which slavery is completely acceptable--even the norm--it is not unusual for individuals who are not willing to be slaves to be captured, trained, and sold--or kept. It's so common that, unless the victim's family is wealthy and well-connected, the police ignore it, except for the ones who participate in it themselves. Some couples prefer their pets to be unwilling and in need of being broken. Thus it was from an auction that I was bought by a couple, even as I fought against those who were trying to sell me.

One of ThreeBDSM, incest

I'm the middle of a set of triplets, and despite the fact that we're identical triplets, I've always been the submissive, quiet one. Classic middle child. When I walk in on my two siblings having sex without me, I'm hurt and angry, but also turned on. When I asked how long this has been going on, I'm told for a while--and then before I can feel more hurt, I'm told the two of you wanted to make sure you'd be a good couple before you took a slave--me.

Water submits to Sea and WindRape turned consensual BDSM

Michiru and Haruka decide they want a pet and choose the quiet Ami as their target. (I'd play Ami in this one)

My Best Friend's PetBDSM

I watched my best friend get married, and quite frankly I found myself falling in love with both of them. Frequently, evenings and days were spent the three of us, and I slept on their couch more often then in my own bed. And I knew they had sex while I was there; they made no attempt to be quiet. But I was still timid when I finally mustered the courage to confess my own dark secret and ask them to collar me.

elfguy

I'd love to play one of the sisters in the incest game. I could be the younger one. Perhaps the oldest sister was the most dominant one and she decided to take my character first to taste the water, see if she would take me as a slave or partner. And when my character proves that she can submit to the older sister just as well as she can dominate others, she had decided to take me as her partner, and instead take your character as our slave.

Let me know what you think.
----

SeaofWind

That works for me! I'm very much ok with the dynamic between any of the couples involving one being a switch. In this particular idea, I want the siblings to be both cruel and loving to my character, and since she immediately finds herself craving both aspects, it's not abuse, but it would be hardcore.

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in the Best Friends one (as a Male).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Diablerie

I'm interested in all of them!  >:)

And Most definitely on the M/H/a  ::)

SeaofWind

This is probably a silly question, but which of the girls, Michiru or Haruka, would you be interested in? And do you know anyone who would be interested in playing the other?

Diablerie

Quote from: SeaofWind on September 12, 2011, 04:53:37 AM
This is probably a silly question, but which of the girls, Michiru or Haruka, would you be interested in? And do you know anyone who would be interested in playing the other?

Such a difficult question  :'(

Nope, but I could do a shout out on my O/O and Story Thread...

tonioven

I'd be interesting in playing one of them, particularly if she is cold and harsh, and a twisted mind-torturer ;)

SeaofWind

Tonioven,

Which one is it you'd be interested in? If you mean the Haruka/Michiru/Ami one, I don't see either Haruka or Michiru as being what you describe.

elfguy

I'm still interested in the F role if it's available, and I can play with another F or M as needed.
----

SeaofWind

We need the second sister to do that, Elfguy. I promise, if I get one, I'll let you know! :)

I do prefer F if you're comfortable with that...I just was afraid I was restricting myself too much to find partners.