Historical Role Play (Long Term Please!)

Started by ConstantSnow, March 08, 2010, 02:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConstantSnow

I'm looking for a long term game with a plot and yes, sex.  I'm looking for a partner who can add to the plot and is willing for this game to go on for more than a few weeks. Which means the sex won't be happening in the first few post.  This also requires you to know a little bit about Southern United States culture, as well as the Slave history of the United States.  It's nothing you can't learn from the internet though.

Story Line:

It's the 1780's, in New Orleans, Louisiana.  A wealthy man moves from the North in order to start a plantation.  His eldest son (you) is known for his exploits with women and in attempt to put him back in line as a proper gentleman, his father puts him in charge of the slaves that care for the house and the family.  His reasoning being his son will have no interest in slave women.  But of course it doesn't work out that way.  At first the son is just messing around to get on his father's nerves, but starts to develop feelings for one of the slaves (me) and the plot thickens.

If this sounds interesting at all to you, please reply and let me know.  We can work out the finer details and such at that time.

This is my character:

Name: Chloe
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 126lbs

http://blacksuperwomen.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/391276620_362b9158b0_o.jpg

I am online often and will post daily if you also keep that schedule.  We can also work out another schedule if it would work better for you.

Thanks very much!
Collared By Zemo8801

bentfender

I'm interested. PM me to get things going.