Interest Check - Futanari Mecha School

Started by MissFire, May 28, 2016, 08:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

If i could have found a picture of an asari futa without a foot long cock and with her looking halfway decent, I'd have gone with that instead.  Unfortunately I didn't have any luck, but if someone else does, feel free to send me a few pics and I will love you for life.  ;D  For now though, I think I got a nice profile already, that and I doubt we need another futa at the moment.  If I need to change anything though, just let me know and I'll make what edits I can.  MissFire already approved the idea if not the character herself yet, but if your characters want to give mine trouble for whatever reason, I say go nuts.  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Hobbes1266

Without your character we have two futas and two females so it doesn't matter which you choose.

MissFire

All the characters look good so far. I'll leave this topic open for continuous recruitment, so don't be shy about jumping in!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Hobbes1266

I might change to sword if there are too many shields.

MissFire

Yeah. Nobody wants to shoot giant robot guns?  ;D
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

la dame en noir

I'm playing a Female Sword, sooo :3

I'm just trying to figure out what picture suits her the most.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Hobbes1266

Are we going to decide on partners before we start or after?

la dame en noir

WIP
Name: Scarlett Aria
Height: Short - 5'2"
Build: Average/Curvy 36-24-40 140 lbs
Position: Sword

Bio: (A brief history. In the timeline of the game, your character is born after all men are extinct, after global flooding, and after the invasion has begun. Humanity has been struggling to re-take earth from the invaders for a while. It is possible for your character and their family to have lived somewhere once controlled by humans and then taken over by the aliens, though.)

Personality: Scarlett isn't your typical Sword - if there was one. She's strong-willed, sweet, intelligent, and down-to-earth. Despite the positive social traits, she is a top notch fighter and quite skilled in combat. Because of her character traits, she has undoubtedly been about to keep a level head about her when fighting. However, because of her position as a sword, she can be quite hot-headed at times. Having a strong shield behind her keeps her from doing anything over the top.

As a friend, she can be relied on when times are tough, and shes never afraid to stick up for those that can't. She's an advocate of keeping everyone safe, even if its someone in the wrong.

Ons: Strong personalities, aggressiveness, intelligence, sensual and rough sex, kissing, listeners, athletic individuals, great dancers, social chemistry, flirting, and down-to-earth personalities.
Offs: Overly arrogant, ignorant fools, bullies, those that assert themselves into situations that don't concern them, those they couldn't careless about others around them, laziness, bathroom play, anal, and abusive personalities

Notes: Scarlett collects old art, American comic books, any books still in good condition, and has a huge butterfly collection before destruction of earth. She's definitely a nostalgia type and lover of vintage. She is fluent in Swahili, French, Italian, and Japanese.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Hobbes1266

Now we have two more females than futas and an equal number of swords and shields.

Vergil1989

Changed mine to futa, just so we're more even on female/futa ratio.  I'd still like a good asari futa pic if at all possible, but I'm cool with what I got.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

MissFire

I looked for pics, but didn't see anything decent Vergil. As far as partners go, we'll decide in the OOC once I get that up tomorrow afternoon.
    - Sima Yi

Hobbes1266

I've been looking and I've only found one that was kind of okay.

Vergil1989

It's cool guys, I appreciate the effort.  Hobbes was nice enough to find one and sent it to me in a PM not so long ago.  I added it to my profile just now.  Hope it works well enough.  ;D  Anyway, see ya when this gets going.

Writersblockade

Some Pics I've Seen NSFW

Just because it would be a waste not to post it lol
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Hobbes1266

I'm probably going to be using a lot of techno babble in this rp so I hope that's okay.

Ghostraven

Ok; my character is up.  :D

I'll probably make some tweaks as I think about things more.

Sigrdrífa

Name: Valkyrie Beta-09 (Sigrdrífa)
Height: 170 cm - 5'7"
Weight: 48 kg - 106 lbs;
Build: lithe; Measurements: 32A-24-36
Piercings: Navel, ears
Tattoos: Valkyrie tattoo Center upper to mid back / Valhalla tattoo; center,small of her back at the waist / Inside wrist (R): Valkyrja/Beta-09 / Inside wrist (L): UEG-SDA-BB10312133K-SX
Position: (Sword)

Bio:
With the world burning; clinging to the edge of hope against the seemingly unstoppable invaders the United Earth Government (UEG) sought any possible advantage to turn back or at least buy some respite for their beleaguered forces. The wanderungpanzer program showed promise but the complexities of piloting the craft were too much for a single pilot. So in an effort to produce a pilot capable of doing just that the Níðhöggr (Malice Striker) program was initiated. (Níðhöggr, often anglicized Nidhogg, is a dragon who gnaws at a root of the World Tree, Yggdrasill.)
The UEG program was to leverage advances in genetic manipulation to produce superior assets for operational combat use. The specific goal for Malice Striker was to create ‘super pilots’ with the potential to use the research for other operational areas. While showing great promise the program failed to produce the desired super pilot able to singlehandedly pilot a Wanzer it did have some success. The program ran in four phases the last phase was optimised to produce matched pairs of “Swords” and “Shields”. The Swords were identified as Valkyrja (Valkyrie) Shields as Skjaldmær (Shieldmaiden). 32 Swords and Shields were produced by the program the force of 16 Class A Wanzers leading the first successful counterattack against the alien forces (Caucasus Campaign; Operation Gungnir)
The second wave of the Malice Striker program was green lit before the attacking force had returned to their forward staging base.
The second wave produced only ten Swords and Shields before the aliens attacked and destroyed Vineta Base, effectively ending the program for at least the foreseeable future.

Sigrdrífa is the 9th Sword produced in the second wave of the Malice Striker program and last sword still cleared for combat the others having been lost in battle against the aliens and unofficially to failures in their complex bio and nanotech systems. Her own Shield was lost during classified combat operations on the southern front.

Personality:
Born for combat, literally, she is a diligent and takes her duties and responsibilities seriously, very seriously — she particularly believes in following orders and she expects her lance mates to have the same conviction to duty. She is generally reserved and calm even in combat, lending to her image as nothing more than a killing machine. She is not above mocking her opponents or smirking while in combat.
She will push herself her Shield and her Wanzer to the limit and beyond to complete her assigned mission.
She often gives the impression of being cold and aloof, but she's actually pretending to be strong, trying to adapt and survive as an oddity in a world still on the brink of destruction.

Ons: Rough sex, Hair pulling,
Offs: Mutilation, Scat, Vore, Gore, Death.

Notes:
Genetic and Cybernetic enhancements that allow her to interface directly with computers. her eyes are artificial and her nervous system is laced with nano wires and machines that let her operate as a living computer interface. She usually wears a customized Cyber-Net suit that is basically a worn computer network with multiple processors and terabytes of data storage (what she's wearing in the pic). It's designed to interface with all known computer systems and is capable of being adapting to anything unknown…
She has pointed ears. Her eyes are artificial and she often changes the color, the defualt is bright blue.

Valkyrie Tattoo

Valhalla Tattoo

Theme Song

TTYL

Ghostraven

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

AndyZ

Working on finding a good pic that will work for futanari.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ThisOneGal

What's the current balance of futa/female and sword/shields? I'm tentatively interested.

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: ThisOneGal on May 30, 2016, 04:19:46 AM
What's the current balance of futa/female and sword/shields? I'm tentatively interested.

Ditto

Hobbes1266

2 futa swords 1 futa shield 2 female shields and 2 female swords

Vergil1989

So we need another shield of the futa variety from the look of things, if we want to keep balance of course, but according to MissFire, she was leaning towards more females than futas.

Hobbes1266

Could we have two females in a relationship as sword and shield? Or two futas?

MissFire

Though Futa/Female is what I was going for, if we run into an imbalance we can do Female/Female or Futa/Futa. Personally, for my pairing I'd prefer Futa/Female. We can talk pairs when I get the OOC up though. Give me just a little bit, I'm working on it shortly!
    - Sima Yi

Hobbes1266

I would personally prefer futa/female coupling but I'll wait and see what's available.