Fallout RP idea (M seeking F)

Started by Muppet, October 05, 2017, 03:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muppet

Do not reply to this post, send me a private message if you are interested.

This takes place in the world of Fallout, a post-apocalyptic world. Here's a short intro to it:

Nearly everything on the surface is in ruins due to nuclear war which happened about 200-300 years ago. Old army bases, people's homes, parks with rusted carousels, dead trees with no green leaves etc. The only truly safe places are vaults and some better armed factions like Brotherhood of Steel and the occasional rare well built fortress. These vaults were designed to endure a nuclear blast and seal off the radiation and keep people safe and alive. The door of the vault is a huge round shaped "gear", which requires heavy machinery to circle the lock and then move the door open. People inside the vault were given certain instructions on when it would be safe to leave (due to the radiation). Inside the vaults, people grow their own food, teach their children and so on. Basically normal life, except they are forced to stay inside. Each vault is led by an overseer who rations food and water and is the general leader figure. Outside, there are more dangerous things waiting than radiation. Deathclaws, super mutants, raiders, and just generally nasty and cheating people, but with a few civilized "towns" as well. Pure water is a constant problem as most of the water is irradiated, and not too many equipment around to get the radiation out of the water. Deathclaws are fine as are super mutants as radiation is part of them basically, so they can drink and eat almost anything.

Here is the starting plot:

Your character would be a scientist, specialized in biology, and my character would be your research subject in a holding cell. If you wish my character to be able to speak, perhaps your character could research the reason why the deathclaw has developed the ability to speech. Or we can have my character start as feral and then learning words over the course of time and even develop a sense of humor. At some point, you start to feel sorry for my character and help him flee, escaping with him to the unforgiving wilderness, nothing at the beginning but the safety of each other, and naturally the human needs the deathclaw more than he does her...at least in the beginning. She is a scientist after all.

As for your character, pretty open for me. Found this: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/83/ed/ee/83edee54813eb192f7d3d4ff0cc18021--black-women-art-black-art.jpg    if it suits you, but a different type of character is fine for me as well.

I can play via private messages or e-mail.