News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

looking for two males.

Started by Treena, October 02, 2009, 09:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treena

Eclipse and I are looking for two male characters to swoon the hearts of two females. They can be elf, human, or demon even but they must live on the surface world. the two females will be mermaids on their first trip to the surface. our thread that started the story is located below.
Mermaid Fun

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Lone

How about a Demon trying to woo them into being his "pet", I could do many other roles but when I read the word "Demon" This was the first thing that hit me.

So, how about it?
Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

Treena

hey it up to you hun hehe. the other male if you guys talk it out can be your brother or a friend since we set it up that we found a locket and watch with your pictures in them.

Treena'sWiki

Doomsday

Sounds interesting, I could collaborate with Lone to make a character.

Treena

cool eclipse and i will get everything settled for them to come to land then. :) and i will make a character profile/ooc board.

Treena'sWiki

Lone

Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

Doomsday

Bwahaha. Send me a PM lone and we'll work out our characters. I'm about to be off for a couple hours.

Treena

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=48917.0

is the link to the characters and ooc will be putting the into thread up soon.

Treena'sWiki