Do ye have th' guts? (Dwarven Pathfinder Game)

Started by Blinkin, September 27, 2013, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Maybe this should be taken to the OOC thread?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Marie Reynolds

Do you have a problem reading myth weavers blinkin?

Blinkin

It's a headache generator, but if there's no other option, I can manage to get most of it. The same problem with Plothook, the way that my screen reader deals with both sites is that everything is tripled. I get 3 acrobatics, for example, the stats of abilities and weapons repeat and I have to figure out where one starts and the other ends sort of thing. It's all my screen reader, and not much I can do about that without a new computer and newer screenreader.. which would be about $2,000 investment that I don't have. *sighs*
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Inash

I see, you really, really are blind.  Do spoiler tags mess things up?

Blinkin

No, spoiler tags are fine. The only things that I can't deal with on E are images and telling if something is bold, italized or underlined. Things like that.

There are issues with other sites, but that is mainly an accessibility issue and designers not taking the visually impaired into account when they design the site. We are in the vast minority when it comes to role-playing.

As a side note, the game is closed down. There were a number of difficulties that made the game unworkable.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Phaia

ahhh dAMN blinkin i was gonna say i would love to be on stand by!!

what the heck is going on anyway!!

Phaia