Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

Not guilty.

I used to have my hair colored a lot when I was younger and it fried my hair. It's a pretty great color naturally but I was going through a phase in high school where I wanted to be a blonde.  ::)

Passing it on!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

SecretCharm

Not guilty!

My 26 inches of long straight dark brown hair have never touch dye!

Passing it on!

Nico

Not guilty. I like my natural hair colour just fine.

Passing it on.

Wandering Mind

Not guilty.  I was just at the store passing the hair product aisle thinking, 'Wow.  The women look so much better than the men with purple or blue hair on the boxes.'

Passing it on.
Estimated response rate: 3 to 10 days.
Owed Posts: Too many
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Stattick

Nope. Never died my hair, thought I have considered dying it black. But since I'm allergic to everything and have sensitive skin, I've never attempted it. I get a nasty headache just from being downwind from someone else getting their hair dyed.

You like music that most people dislike.
O/O   A/A

Wandering Mind

Not guilty.  I can't actually think of a type of music that most people dislike.  I certainly have some unusual tastes like j-pop though.

With all your current knowledge and experience, you would travel back ten years into your previous self and do-it-over.

Edit: Just realized that this was a little ambitious without a time frame.  Let's say 10 years.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Nico

Not guilty.

The past and all the experiences I made, made me the person I am now. I regret nothing.

Passing it on.

Styx26

*sighs* I wish I could say with full confidence that I like the person I am now. But the chance to avoid some of the mistakes I've made? To deal with what happened then, knowing what I know now?

I think I would take that chance.

Passing this on.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

stormwyrm

If it's only ten years, forget it. I don't regret too much from the last ten years.

You are guilty of having an introverted personality.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Nico

Not guilty.

Passing it on.

Wolfling72

Very Guilty...I only play an extrovert online.

Passing it on...

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Wandering Mind

Guilty.  I am introverted.  In some ways, I'm worse now than I used to be since I used to socialize with friends all the time.  Work and family life has drawn me away from that.  I would say that I'm more agreeable in my face to face interactions than I used to be since I'm more socially aware.  There's definitely changes in different behaviors in both directions.  I love spending time with others but I do emotionally recharge myself.

Passing it on.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Mimetisme

Guilty.

I struggle against it, constantly. I'm a nerd/dork/geek with a strange sense of humor and mannerisms. At times, most times, I can't connect with those around me. So many wonderful and beautiful strangers and friends. When I drift back, the reactions... Its very intimidating.

Passing it on.

Quote from: stormwyrm on May 09, 2019, 08:12:12 AM
You are guilty of having an introverted personality.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

SecretCharm

Not guilty.

Passing it on

Stattick

I'm mistaken for introverted a lot. I don't think I actually am though. I'm just extremely guarded, having been burned too many times by opening up. Plus I suck at small talk, having little to no interest in many of the things that many people use to gobble up silence.

Passing it on.
O/O   A/A

clonkertink

Guilty. I'm definitely introverted, but I can get real chatty real quick in the right company. The end of my grad school studies definitely made me realize how much I miss having that regular, casual social life around the office.

You're guilty of saving your game two or three times "just to be sure", when playing video games.

Wandering Mind

Guilty.  It doesn't happen often but I can get obsessive about doing something again if I'm not completely sure.  More documents than games since things autosave on console games nowadays.

You are guilty of artificially inflating your facebook friend list.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

Not guilty. I actually trim it and cut people that I haven't talked to in more than a couple of years. If I were that interested in keeping in touch with them, I would. And vice versa. I don't want someone I knew in like 3rd grade to be able to know about my life!

The next person has big plans for the weekend!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Csharynn

Oh how I wish but sadly no so NOT GUILTY.

Passing it on.

Nico

Not guilty. Not really big plans. We dod some garden work, I wrote some replies and now I am a lazy bum.

Passing it on.

clonkertink

Didn't have plans, but it's already been a fun, busy weekend. Good thing people around me like to have plans.

You recently wound up having way more fun than you expected doing something.

stormwyrm

Not guilty. Hasn't happened recently...

You guilty of being left-handed.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Nico

Guilty as charged! ;D

Passing it on.

clonkertink

Not guilty!

Passing it on.

Peccavi

Also, not guilty!

You are guilty of having one super embarrassing song on your playlist.