what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Black thick sweater with rolled up neck, blue jeans, black web belt, brown tall biker boots. Soon to add black duffel double-buttoned navy pea coat and black gloves.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mistress Maro

black shorts, gray shirt.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Night Stalker

holden pajama shorts, shirt, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Vampire Mistress Isis

Gray trench coat over a black v-neck sweater, black slacks, and black buckled boots.

Aiden

Plaid, black and white shorts, Black DVS shoes, red-T

Geeklet

Just got home from work, so still in my uniform. Blue polo shirt, khaki pants, and black tennis shoes.

Trieste

... Blockbuster or Best Buy?  O:)

Gosco

A pair of MMA shorts and white AC/DC t-shirt.
What would the world be like without the creative? Always the same.

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

Mistress Maro

My green skull undies and button up shirt. Sleepy time for the Maro~ Mew.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Geeklet

Quote from: Trieste on March 03, 2010, 09:29:10 PM
... Blockbuster or Best Buy?  O:)

Neither. Ukrop's. And before anyone asks, its a local chain of grocery stores.

Though we recently got bought out, so in a couple months, the store is changing into a Martin's. I'm not sure what the new uniform is gonna be.

Trieste

Ria

white lace boy shorts and a low cut red cotton tee

Night Stalker

shorts, glasses, thin layer of sweat. 
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Nico

Dark blue jeans, black tank top, dark gray adidas hoodie.

Lilias

Dark teal yoga pants, yellow V-neck fitted tee, black socks with mint green toes and heels, black velvet house slippers.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, chain belt, teal long-sleeved blouse with shawl collar and french cuffs and gold button links, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps

Captain Maltese

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on March 04, 2010, 07:30:51 AM
Black pencil skirt, chain belt, teal long-sleeved blouse with shawl collar and french cuffs and gold button links, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps

(how I wish this was a photo thread)

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Lady Haven

Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Beguile's Mistress

White blouse with notched lapel collar and long sleeves, maroon pencil skirt, wide black leather belt, nude stockings and black pumps

CaptainErotica

you two ladies -above me- sound hot. I'm wearing plain old sweats and a sweatshirt....Too cold here for bra and panties.

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

TheLegionary

Josietta

Glasses, cut off sweatshorts and a hoodie pull over, white ankle socks.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Talia

Black leggings and a black and red sweatshirt
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A