Just an idea

Started by darkvamplips, July 05, 2009, 06:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

I know there are different colors for different kinda of people on the 'user's online' section on the main forum pages. I think some of them look so close to the next like there are a lot of blues maybe there should be some extra colors to try and distinguish all of the groups from the next. There was a thread asking what I would pay for and I already do donate so this is something I would like to be changed  if it comes out of my 5$ I pay every month.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Caeli

To my knowledge, there is only one blue used in the Users Online section (for females who are not staff). Males are green, and lieges are teal; staff is purple or red, for moderators and administrators, respectively.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

darkvamplips

I am talking about the others that are called denied, champion, lord mentor, lord etc... If you look under user's online you'll see what I mean.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Caeli

I think you misunderstood my point. My meaning is, we do not distinguish members unless it is by gender, or unless they are staff.

Therefore:
Black = unapproved / otherwise restricted in some way
Brown = probationary membership
Blue / Green / Teal = female / male / other-gender members, respectively
Purple / Red = staff colors, for moderators / administrators, respectively.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

darkvamplips

Ok now I understand thanks.

My request thread:

Oniya

I would point out that the brown and black are very similar (perhaps lighten the brown just a few more points?), and a couple of the 'restricted' classes appear very similar in intent (is there a difference between Castrati and Eunuch?)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Vekseid

Quote from: Oniya on July 05, 2009, 09:46:05 AM
I would point out that the brown and black are very similar (perhaps lighten the brown just a few more points?), and a couple of the 'restricted' classes appear very similar in intent (is there a difference between Castrati and Eunuch?)

It's supposed to be dark gray and black >_>

And Castrati and Eunuch are basically the same thing, yes.

Oniya

The only reason I bring that particular pair up is that there have been times in the past where I've seen disjoint sets of names on those two lists.  If they are the same, I would think a single group would be easier to manage. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Trieste

It used to just be Eunuch, but that group is not allowed private messages and has its own private board in which to converse with staff.

The Castrati group was made when two people on opposite sides of the same issue were castrated at once and we didn't want them having access to each other's thread. It was kind of like having two time out corners instead of one...

You'll understand when you have your second child.  ;D

Oniya

Gotcha ;D  And with 3 sisters and a brother, I don't need to wait for that second kid.

Vekseid

I've said it elsewhere, but SMF has absolutely amazing group management. Ish awesome.

Regardless, silverroses, if you have a specific color suggestion feel free, but the color space is a bit tight at the moment, I can work on diversifying a bit more...

darkvamplips

Veks - it was just an idea. Maybe different colors like I said. Just hard to decipher. If you can't that's ok to. Thank you for listening though to my idea.

My request thread: