The Next Avatar

Started by apygoos, September 22, 2014, 12:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggtacular

The season started off strong, and in a very unpleasant place. All the feels, Saiyuri. ALL OF THEM!!

Saiyuri

Quote from: Juggtacular on October 03, 2014, 04:03:55 PM
The season started off strong, and in a very unpleasant place. All the feels, Saiyuri. ALL OF THEM!!

LOL! Ugh I know! My heart hurts from all the feels!  :P

Quote from: ZephySempai on October 03, 2014, 04:01:22 PM
So DeviantArt is the place to farm for OCs eh? Their secrets will soon be mine.

Si si. That's where I get almost all my images from. Those I dug up from google images search.  ;D

ZephySempai

Just saw it this morning. Looks interesting. I can sort of already see where this is going.

Works out perfect for Krad's history as well, seeing as he was born to a group of bandits :D

apygoos

i'm at a friends house currently, just checking in and saying i haven't forgotten you guys. tomorrow afternoon i should have my sheet done and we can get an ooc going, maybe even an ic depending on if there's alot of activity tomorrow afternoon.
I will say one major detail that people that were with him when they were traveling with airnomads.
About three years into Avatar Shiroe's [or Senshi, still debating the name in my head] Training with the airnomads, so the fourth year of his avatar journey, there was a group of mafia like criminals, trying to muscle a village into giving up their supplies and what have you. There was a large confrontation, and as it happened, this village was on a mountainside.Avatar, Airnomads, other benders, they didn't care who opposed them, they wanted to get what they wanted. A particularly strong Magma bender [yea i call lavabenders magma benders, deal with it] however decided that he was just going to destroy the town, maybe burying this opposition with it. A combination aof landslide and lava came pouring down the mountain toward the village below.   Shiroe and Lu Ten were using everything in their power to hold up the mountainside while the others tried to evacuate the village, but the stress was overwhelming.  While they were arguably two of the strongest earth benders in the world, at this point now what was happening was a sheer force of nature.

As it seemed they were about to collapse udner pressure,  the sheer danger and magnitude of the situation now had force Shiroe into the Avatar state, the first incident on record for him, putting on an impressive display of Lava and Waterbending [which reminder, he has no idea how to do yet, well, not well, most he can do currently is move water And pull the magma upward ina spiral while he summoned a spiral of water from the lake near by using that to freeze the responsible bandit. The spiral of magma turned earth remains as a superstructure to this day and is known as Shiroe's Spiral.  As always with a triggered avatar state, Shiroe has no recollection of actually doing the feats they may claim he did. Aware though that it was likely in fact the avatar state since he doesn't know waterbending yet, and waterbending was clearly used, this is why he extended his stay with the airnomads.

After another three years we find ourselves in the southern watertribe, now parting ways from a pair of the airnomads they were traveling with from the western air temple. One of the monks assisting him on the avatar state side reminded Shiroe that The watertribe has spiritual lessons as well ,and with the southern watertribe  being the previous avatars homeland, there may be a stronger connection there, and maybe, just maybe he might be able to contact Avatar Korra, and finally master the Avatar state, while also learning Waterbending.

so there you have it, a large chunk of his history/important event that people that were with him during his airbending training.

Vaulera

Hey there, I was just wondering if you guys were still looking for any players. If that's the case, I would be avidly interested in entering in for a game. Huge fan of Avatar and just returning from an extended absence from Elliquiy! I do believe I've played multiple games with you before, Apygoos!

apygoos

im sorry Vaul, at this time i dont think im taking anymore. be sure to keep track though if any space opens up. you also have me on YIM so if you had a great idea or something you can hit me there too. for now though, Team Avatar is pretty full of people, in theory. you could pm me a concept or whatever you had over YIM :)

which if anyone wanted my YIM or skype info im more than happy to give it.

apygoos

Name: Shiroe Kirigaya
Nationality: Earth Nation / The Avatar

Bending arts/sub bending style [if applicable]:Earth and all subsets, Fire and lightning bending, Air, Water Healing, plant bending, Energy bending

Personality traits: Fun loving and free spirited, though often stubborn and competitive, overall Shiroe is a more relaxed and laid back avatar. He is also highly respectful of people and nature alike, believing form even before he found out he was the avatar, that if the world did not learn to respect, true balance would never be found in the world, Avatar or not. To top it all off, Shiroe is a highly dedicated and strong person.

History:After the death of Avatar Korra, the world looked to the Earth Kingdom to see who the next avatar will be. A couple months before his sixteenth birthday, the world finally found out as a Spar with his Fire Nation father Provoked fire bending to emerge on top of his already rather masterful earth bending. The White Lotus promptly made a visit to Zaofu and confirmed the young man was in fact the Avatar.

White lotus members insisted that he stay in Zaofu and learn the other elements. Backed up by his father, Shiroe refused to stay. While he meant no disrespect to the White Lotus, he felt that he should travel the nations as most of the Avatar's before him and embrace the worlds culture. The last piece of guidance Shiroe had from his Fire Nation father was where to truly learn to master fire bending. As he set out on his journey, he was accompanied by his tamed animal Kazuto, long time friend and earthbending rival Lu Ten Beifong, and Mei Yun.

Their First stop was to the firenation, where they met Shiroe's uncle who was a member of the Sun Warrior tribe, where he quickly learned to master the art of firebending from both his uncles and the original firebenders. It was then that after learning the Dancing Dragon form, he learned a new adaptation of the Dancing Dragon, the Rising Phoenix from his uncle. In their time in the fire nation, they paid a visit to Ember Island, where they met Shen Tsan, a Fire bender native. There on Ember Island they saw a rather interesting adaptation of the life of Avatar Korra. Shiroe had several visions of his past life, which seemed to correct or give proper context to some of the things preformed. This was the first incident of him seeing any form of visions of his past life at all.

With Shen Accompanying them now, Team Avatar spent a total of a year in the Fire nation as Shiroe caught on to Fire Bending like a natural. The ease of the journey however would end when they traveled to air temple island. This was the new heart of the rebounding air nation, and as part of his training, Shiroe offered the help of team Avatar to travel with a team of the air nomads to help preserve peace and harmony in the world. Avatar Shiroes offer would be taken up, after two years of proper training. He still had a very long way to go, but at the very least he could now use a glider.

Learning airbending was something that team avatar saw was actually frustrating to Shiroe at times on multiple levels. Traveling with some airnomads as he continued his airbending training, he hoped, would help him better understand the way of the still young reborn airnation. The third year into his training there was a very serious incident as they traveled back over the earth nation. A village on a mountainside was getting bullied by an earth nation mafia for payment and 'protection'. As soon as they saw it, the team leaps into action. Finding the village not worth this level of trouble, their leader, a powerful magambender, Caused a massive land and lavaslide. Lu Ten and Shiroe moved to try and stop the combination of earth and magma  crumbling down toward their village just long enough for the village to evacuate, but it was looking grim.

As it seemed they were about to collapse udner pressure,  the sheer danger and magnitude of the situation now had force Shiroe into the Avatar state, the first incident on record for him, putting on an impressive display of Lava and Waterbending [which reminder, he has no idea how to do yet, well, not well, most he can do currently is move water And pull the magma upward ina spiral while he summoned a spiral of water from the lake near by using that to freeze the responsible bandit. The spiral of magma turned earth remains as a superstructure to this day and is known as Shiroe's Spiral.  As always with a triggered avatar state, Shiroe has no recollection of actually doing the feats they may claim he did. Aware though that it was likely in fact the avatar state since he doesn't know waterbending yet, and waterbending was clearly used, this is why he extended his stay with the airnomads.

After another three years we find ourselves in the southern watertribe, now parting ways from a pair of the airnomads they were traveling with from the western air temple. One of the monks assisting him on the avatar state side reminded Shiroe that The watertribe has spiritual lessons as well ,and with the southern watertribe  being the previous avatars homeland, there may be a stronger connection there, and maybe, just maybe he might be able to contact Avatar Korra, and finally master the Avatar state, while also learning Waterbending.

Connections:Lu Ten Beifong - friendly rival earthbender and long time friend, they constantly push each other to new heights of their earthbending strength and skill.

Mei Yun: Another friend form Zaofu, she joined them at a bit of a younger age. Though now all these years later she's eighteen, Shiroe cant help but look at her as a little sister of sorts, though he has to admit, she has grown rather attractive.

Shen Tsan: Shen's risktaker adrenaline junkie approach meshed well with Shiroe's laid back and fun loving attitude when they had met on Ember Island. Shen joined team avatar when he knew they were about to move on to other parts of the world. Unable to resist the rush of traveling the world with the avatar, he became a permanent member of Team Avatar.

Selsi: She...looks familiar...
Krad: An earth nation man in the southern watertribe? talk about fish out of water, I wonder what his story is.
Akari: Wow she's...beautiful..

CharacterImages:
Kazuto the Addapard-

Diesel Heart