The cravings returned

Started by Insatiable Sadie, October 21, 2015, 09:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insatiable Sadie

Betrayed by Blood – Peyton has fallen hard for Marcus, and tries to get him to notice her. Unfortunately for her he only wants her sister Carrie. When the handsome young man asked her out, she accepted, swearing that she knew nothing of her sister's feelings but Peyton didn't buy it. She vowed that one day she would get even with her sister. She bides her time and waits until Carrie falls deeply in love and gets engaged to Joe. With little time before the wedding she has to work quickly. How long will Joe last before he gives in to her twisted plan?

Wedding Bell Blues – Rich, cruel father gets caught screwing around by his daughter and thanks to her the prenup is voided. The wife gets a huge settlement and moves away with the daughter. Years pass and the resentment has festered inside him long enough. He decides to hire a shady character to find and watch her and report it all back to him while he plots to ruin her life worse than he feels she did. Finds out she is getting married to a wonderful man, and has both have been abstinent. What better way to rob her of what she holds most dear than to disguise himself and rape her just days before the wedding.

Crossing the Line – He has had a crush on her since she first became friends with his parents.  One night she calls from the bar to see if Sandy could give her a ride home but Jeff is the only one there. He picks her up, and on the way to her place he starts working up the courage to finally tell her how he feels. When he walks her to the door, he kisses her and against her better judgment she ends up having sex with him. She regrets it and the next morning when he comes to take her to pick up her car, she plans on telling him it can never happen again. Unfortunately, he makes it impossible for her to resist going back for more.

The Price She Was Willing To Pay - When Lauren finds out her son Jeremy is dating the daughter of her ex-bff she is determined to break the two up before he gets caught up in the drama that Shannon had always caused. When he is reluctant to trust his mother's instincts when she says the girl is trouble, she finds herself having to bribe him in ways she never imagined to keep the two of them apart. The further it goes she finds herself questioning just how far she will go to succeed.

I am also willing to consider other plots if they are of interest. Don't be afraid to ask because you never know what I will say yes to  ;)

I am ALWAYS craving BDSM type plots (I am only taking submissive roles only at the moment)
O/o

Insatiable Sadie

O/o

Insatiable Sadie

All of these are currently open if anyone is interested.
O/o