News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Bdsm club (wife swap, extreme, incest)

Started by stargirl, December 28, 2012, 07:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Suggestion, Star?

Use code tags?

[b]Player name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Character Description:[/b] (Photo is required)
[b]Character History:[/b]
[b]Character and Players ONs and OFFs:[/b]

Do that and you can also add things like img tags, float tags, bold and italic, etc... And people will usually copy and past it the same...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

ting ting

Player name:  ting ting
Character Name:  Alexia (I'll add last name later)
Orientation:  Straight
Role:  Submissive
Character Description:  http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/18792205
Character History:  Reciently married and wanted to explore new things with her husband.  She's a teacher of 5th graders, having wanted to do that since she was a child.
Character and Players ONs and OFFs:  She will try anything except for scat, watersports, anything that will break bones or draw blood, anything to do with urine, feces, and vomit.

As I haven't got a partner yet, it's not finished.  Looking for someone to be the husband.

stargirl

Ting Ting,
   Role is supposed to be if she is Domme, sub or something else. It may help you to find a husband, I guess.

ting ting

Sorry.  Wasn't sure what that meant.  I was going to wait and see what other people put.  Added it onto it.

Chrystal

Player name: Chrystal
Character Name: Andrea Goldsmith
Orientation: Gay
Role: Dominant
Character History: Andrea was raised by a couple of hippies. Her parents were a product of the 1960s, free thinking, liberal and sexually open. Andrea despised them. She did, however, agree with some of their attitudes. When she was thirteen, she began dating, and quickly realised that she found girls to be far more attractive than boys. But actually dating girls wasn't the sort of thing you did in high school back then, and she found that "coming out" was not something that was readily acceptable. Being bullied, however, was not something she tolerated, being rather dominant even then. She was more bully than bullied, and took pains to stand up for those that the other bullies picked on.

At 162, Andrea decided she would find out for certain whether she was even remotely attracted to boys. She had a younger brother of whom she was very fond and one night when her parents were out of their heads, she invited Barry to her bed. The experiment was a total success in one way and a total failure in several others. It was a success because she now knew that having sex with a boy did absolutely nothing for her. In that way, too, one could classify it as a failure, in so far as her brother totally failed to delight her.

But it was a major failure in another way also. Both of them being somewhat naive, they failed to take precautions, and two months later, after missing a second period and throwing up violently for the sixth morning in a row, the pregnancy test turned a pretty pink colour and that was that. She was forced to claim that she'd had ses with some random guy as an experiment, in order to keep the incest from becoming known. It was her's and Barry's secret.

With her parents' support, she raised the child3 on her own. She managed to finish high school, and got a job working in an insurance company. Having a daughter4 did not really cramp her style as her parents lived just around the corner and were always happy to baby-sit, and her brother was only a short way away too. Now, sixteen5 years later, Andrea considers it time to introduce her daughter6 to the lifestyle she herself enjoys.

Character and Players ONs and OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74306.0

NOTES: Where I have put in a footnote reference, the content is open to change depending on the player(s) who want(s) to take on the role of Andrea's child(ren).

1) 16+16=32. Andrea got pregnant at 16. If you are playing her child and want your character to be older than 16, then Andrea can be any age up to 36.
2) I could have Andrea get pregnant at 15 or 17 if necessary to make the maths add up.
3) As previously mentioned, I'm open to having had twins or even triplets, so child can be changed to children.
4) As above, daughter could be son, twins or triplets.
5) Sixteen could be anything up to twenty.
6) As above, re twins or triplets.

NOTE, I would prefer Andrea to have at least one daughter, and I won't go as far as quads..

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Desirous

Player name: Desirous
Character Name: Barry Goldsmith
Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Switch
Character Description:
Character History:
Barry considered himself very fortunate in a sense that he was born in a family who always encouraged him to be himself and not hold back his feelings. His parents used to tell hmi that life is too short and one should always do things which made them happy. In addition to his parents, his older sister Andrea was always there for him whenever he needed any kind of guidance.

At the age of 14 when his body was developing and he was exploring his sexuality, one night he ended up spending the whole night with his older sister as they experimented with their sexualities. He knew he liked girls but failure to use protection resulted in Andera becoming pregnant. He didnt knew how to react to such a situation but Andrea told him that this is their precious secret and no one has to know what happened between them.

Now aged 30, he was working for an advertisement firm and made good money. He considered himself more than a bi-curious because as much as he liked women, there was no denial of the fact that he lusted good looking men as well. He lived at a walking distance from his family which meant they were a close family. His daughter was now sixteen years old and looked stunning and he couldnt resist himself from getting all the wicked lustfilled thoughts in his mind when he looked at the teen.   

Character and Players ONs and OFFs: Up for just about everything except for scat, vomit, mutilation, anything which causes permenant body damage or scar, electrical play, vore, menses.

DrKen

Player name: Ken

Character Name: Eric Lewis

Orientation: Heterosexual

Role: Submissive

Character Description: 6’2”, blonde and blue, down-to-Earth, conservative, country boy with a great body and an even better smile.

Character History: Recently divorced teacher with a friend who insists he get back in the saddle and meet a woman.  His friend’s twisted sense of humor thought that a club, like this, would be the answer, knowing that the types of people who frequent these kinds of clubs are not his usual speed.  Very aggressive in his work and his relationships but not in this environment.

Character and Players ONs and OFFs: No waterworks & no scat.
"Roleplaying about sex is like dating a virgin: You can pretend all you want, but you're still not gonna get any."  --DrKen

DrKen's Introduction Thread          DrKen's ONs and OFFs

TamaRose

Player name: TamaRose

Character Name: Bella Rose Goldsmith

Orientation: Bi-curious

Role: Switch

Character Description: A 5"3' red headed beauty with blue/grey eyes and a fiery attitude.

Character History: Bella Rose, a straight A and B student in high school is the daughter of Barry and Andrea Goldsmith. She adores her father immensely and loves her mother very much even though they have their usual fights and disagreements like most parents and children do. Still, she is better off then a lot of her friends and she knows this so she enjoys and appreciates spending quality time with her parents when they all have the extra time to do so.

Hobbies include reading, writing poetry and erotica (something she hides from her parents), painting, music, and singing. She enjoys playing on the basketball and soccer team at school and she is also in the school choir and drama club. Her goal in life is to go to college and get a degree in Music and Theater. Bella would like to travel the world one day and visit places like Japan, Ireland, and Australia. Also, like many other school girl she likes to make time for her friends by going to the beach, eating and hanging out, or going to the movies.

Character and Players ONs and OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=43025.msg2080774#msg2080774

didoanna

Link to photo:  https://elliquiy.com/wiki/File:104854467.jpg (struggling to get image to 'stick in' reply - sorry)

Player name: didoanna

Character Name: Richard Smith aka Janet Stacey Smith

Orientation: Bi-sexual

Role: Very Submissive

Character Description: 5ft 7”, brownie-blonde hair, quiet, shy, not pushy, definitely needs glasses, never much of a sports player, bullied through various schools and colleges.

Character History:  Slowly got more and more into the TV / BDSM lifestyle after being used as a 'spare pass round girlie' at college by various dorm mates. 

Recently left a relationship where the woman was very much in control and was more than capable of handing out beatings and punishments as she saw fit even to the extent of 'loaning out' Janet to her single friends that had not had 'company for a while'. 

Is now very well mannered and ever so careful to not answer back.  Has a steady job in a quiet office helping to write instruction manuals for electronic products.  Has learned to dress nicely and smartly when 'out and about' and look 'respectable' as the previous partner demaneded.

Has heard of group and is hopeful of finding someone nice to be with or at best not to be too badly treated. 

Character and Players ONs and OFFs: Open to pretty much anything except for being harshly chained up.

Desirous

To Chrystal - Will that be alright if I modified my character becoming your older brother and father of your children?

Chrystal

Quote from: Desirous on January 21, 2013, 09:43:45 AM
To Chrystal - Will that be alright if I modified my character becoming your older brother and father of your children?

I've sent a PM.

Desirous

Chrystal

Okay, just so everyone knows...

Desirous and I have discussed things and Barry is Andrea's kid brother. (We're both making appropriate changes to characters).

Barry is also the father of Andrea's child(ren), although this is a BIG secret that no-one else knows. Whether the child(ren) know(s) it or not is open to discussion with whoever wants to be her kid(s)?

Oh and Uncle daddy is definitely going to be having some fun with daughter - Mommy might even be up for a three-some!

orderNchaos

Just curious if you are still looking for characters, players?

stargirl

Well, I'm not sured everyone is paired. I will have to check that. Wait a little more, ok?

Chrystal

Tama has agreed to have Bella be one of Barry and Andrea's children.

We would all; three of us, love it if Bella had a twin sister (called Donna Felicity, perhaps?)

Take Tama's pic base, save it, open it in a photo processor, flip it horizontally, add a freckle or two and upload it!

Why Donna Felicity?

Tama's character is called Bella Rose, which translates into English as Beautiful Pink, Or, perhaps, Beautiful Flower (rose).

Now. there is a rather lethal plant that grows wild in the UK called Attropa Belladonna, or Deadly Nightshade. (Oddly, it's related to the tomato). But it has the most beautiful flowers and berries, and is classified as a medicinal herb. It is the natural source of the drug Atropine.

So, Bella Donna. That's my wicked sense of humour. Why Felicity? Well Donna means Lady - Belladonna actually means beautiful lady - and Felicity means lucky, or Luck. So, Lady Luck. Does that work?

I'm not going to complain if you want to choose a different name...

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

TamaRose

A little confused....and Google did you still want to play with me because I can add another character? The bad part is, is I have a thing for red heads.

stargirl

Yeah, I'm sure we have space for sub characters, specially female. That make things really even.

Chrystal

Quote from: TamaRose on January 22, 2013, 04:17:44 PM
A little confused....and Google did you still want to play with me because I can add another character? The bad part is, is I have a thing for red heads.

Hope I have cleared up the confusion via PM?

There is, so far as I know, no reason why Google could not still have his character play with Bella... Not all relationships have to be incestuous, do they?

And what, pray tell, is bad about having a thing for red heads? I LOVE red heads!

orderNchaos

If anyone would like to bring a virgin son or daughter into the story to be molded in whatever way the group wants, I'm open. I have a few ideas for a character.

TamaRose

QuoteHope I have cleared up the confusion via PM?

There is, so far as I know, no reason why Google could not still have his character play with Bella... Not all relationships have to be incestuous, do they?

And what, pray tell, is bad about having a thing for red heads? I LOVE red heads!

I don't mind if Google doesn't. ;)

Desirous

PenitentKitten

Is this still open? I'd love to make a submissive girl--though lesbian only. If a need for a submissive but legally old enough daughter is still out there, I'd be glad to feel that role!

rpguy37

Are you still looking for characters?  I'd love to play sub guy, open to incest too!
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]