Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

We all love you, Guy!! You are the best! And I am sure all of us have been there a time or two. Real life sucks, sometimes. I found this for you!

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

I think this may be what we call agressive-passiveness.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

I am enjoying it none the less! Who are we waiting for now on votes?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

AffablyEvil

"Being a boring village that doesn't murder anybody"

Tch tch. Slightly bloodthirsty GM? :P
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Verasaille

Yeah he is kind of bloodthirsty at that! Maybe he is thinking less people to keep track of? Maybe HE is the vampire/werewolf?

(JOKING!!!)

AffablyEvil

In secret he has made us all werewolves and is trying to figure out how long it takes before we realize.
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

Madame Professor

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 15, 2015, 03:09:39 PM
Please remember, there are no copy machines in the village!

Sorry! I thought that was referring to PM's. I misread! ><
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Galactic Druid

Quote from: AffablyEvil on April 15, 2015, 03:29:26 PM
In secret he has made us all werewolves and is trying to figure out how long it takes before we realize.

I already did that in SpyFall! I wouldn't pull the same prank twice!

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Madame Professor on April 15, 2015, 03:37:39 PM
Sorry! I thought that was referring to PM's. I misread! ><

No worries, it was just a harmless reminder. I may clarify that rule a little for future refrence.

Remiel

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 15, 2015, 03:54:54 PM
I already did that in SpyFall! I wouldn't pull the same prank twice!

That was a pretty damn epic prank, I must say. 

LunaLilith22

Quote from: Remiel on April 15, 2015, 04:23:09 PM
That was a pretty damn epic prank, I must say.
I was convinced that I had the worst luck in spyfall, my first time being the spy and I had to start off the group. Very epic prank indeed.

Remiel

Quote from: LunaLilith22 on April 15, 2015, 05:10:23 PM
I was convinced that I had the worst luck in spyfall, my first time being the spy and I had to start off the group. Very epic prank indeed.

I think every single one of us was thinking, "I have no fucking clue where I am."

Madame Professor

We were all definitely looking like: O.o

It was amazing.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Verasaille

Yes it was! I had to admit I was totally fooled and loved it when he revealed it!  ;D

Galactic Druid

AffablyEvil

AffablyEvil

Does someone have like a list of what the classes do? I swear everyone but me knows.

LunaLilith22

Quote from: yugi006 on April 04, 2015, 02:00:49 PM
This should help you:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=153172.0

if you scroll down you can find them, it's what I've been using.
EDIT: I don't think that includes all the roles present in this game though.

Galactic Druid

It inlcudes all the roles in this game, and several more that aren't.

LunaLilith22

Huh, I lasted longer than I thought I would.

Ceralilly

Quote from: LunaLilith22 on April 16, 2015, 05:20:24 PM

I am NOT thrilled with this. *Pouts*

I wanted you to Liiiive!

Offers hugs
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

yugi006

Quote from: LunaLilith22 on April 16, 2015, 05:20:24 PM

I'll get those who did this to you whoever they are.

LunaLilith22

Quote from: Ceralilly on April 16, 2015, 05:50:15 PM
I am NOT thrilled with this. *Pouts*

I wanted you to Liiiive!

Offers hugs
*hugs* It's okay, I knew I was doomed when I made that bold intro. It was too funny not to though.

Quote from: yugi006 on April 16, 2015, 06:06:58 PM
I'll get those who did this to you whoever they are.
I wish you luck with that :-)

Ceralilly

Quote from: LunaLilith22 on April 16, 2015, 06:08:35 PM
*hugs* It's okay, I knew I was doomed when I made that bold intro. It was too funny not to though.
I wish you luck with that :-)

I loved it. :-)
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes