Z seeks partner for Straight-Laced Pokemon RP

Started by Zadaris, September 15, 2012, 11:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zadaris

This has been on the cards for awhile now but following a replay of Black/White, and with BW2 coming out now sometime in October (14th I think, yay!), I'd love to find a partner who is willing to play out this scenario with me. I'd like to play out a story of two trainers who meet on their journeys in a new region (name to be decided) outside the first gym that they both encounter.
Decidedly unimpressed with each other at first glance they are forced to compete in a two-vs-one battle with the Gym Leader who, because of a pressing issue in the area, takes them in at the same time. They'd start to warm to each other as their travels continue and romance would ensue as they both aim for the Champion seat of the Pokemon League.

My ideal partner should be able to plot in tandem with me. I love creating twists and turns to suprise my partner but I love to have it thrown at me too.

Any sexual scenarios will be strictly human with some possible NC scenarios if my partner is comfortable with such a thing. There will be no extremities here and any damage accrued by the creatures of people will be more comical than detrimental, unless it's for dramatic effect in which case a few bruises and a little blood.

But I'm not here to dictate; I'd just like a partner who is just as interested in this scenario and who'd like to plan out a journey in the world of Pokemon.  ;D

Interest can be posted in the thread or sent to me via PM (latter preferred but not necessary).

THIS SCENARIO IS CURRENTLY TAKEN. CHECK BACK IN FUTURE FOR POSSIBLE VACANCIES.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."