News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Plants vs Zombies and World of Goo!!

Started by Lycan Queen, June 03, 2010, 06:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycan Queen

These two silly little games have won my heart. Simple ideas with complex applications, done with a unique and memorable flavor. SO, this thread is dedicated to favorite moments in either of these games or games in a similar vein.

I'm still trying to find my own build that works for Endless Survival in PvZ. Sure, I could copy one off the internet, but my gamer pride says I need to build my own. I got as far as 28 flags, but Gargantuar + Giga Gargantuar + Bungee Zombie + Crazy Zombie + Zomboni = too much. If even one of those crazies go off, then I'm screwed, as that far in the game there's not enough time or sun to rebuild. Fml.

And I originally had WoG on my laptop, but put it on my mom's comp so I could get her and my brother addicted. I've been replaying it, and I can't remember how to make the Red Carpet level go for the life of me. I've tried everything, but nothing works. I really don't like skipping levels, but I decided to move on until I remembered. If anyone could help with that, I'd appreciate it.

PureImagination

World of Goo!
I played that on my Wii!

The Red Carpet level... Is that the one with the bridge that has the ugly goo ball thingy on it?

LIAR

I have both of those games and loooove 'em!

World of Goo music keeps me captivated. Destroying Zombies one pea at a time tickles my fancy.

MasterMischief

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

MasterMischief

You know...that video is only amusing until your daughter makes you watch it for the hundredth time.   ;D

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: MasterMischief on June 03, 2010, 11:29:24 PM
You know...that video is only amusing until your daughter makes you watch it for the hundredth time.   ;D

Yup

Caeli

Quote from: MasterMischief on June 03, 2010, 11:29:24 PM

It's a good thing I don't have a daughter, then, isn't it? :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

MasterMischief

Quote from: Caeli on June 06, 2010, 03:49:57 AM
It's a good thing I don't have a daughter, then, isn't it? :-)

Want to borrow one?  She has some pretty good PvZ strategy tips.

NeroTheCat

Plant VS ZOMBIES FTW haha i use to have it

MasterMischief

Quote from: NeroTheCat on June 09, 2010, 09:05:13 PM
Plant VS ZOMBIES FTW haha i use to have it

You make it sound kinda like the clap.   :P

NeroTheCat

Not really but i might get it again on Steam i like it since its like a Tower D game

Lady Annabelle

Why did I start playing Plants Vs. Zombies today?  Seriously, this game is beyond addicting and I must go play it some more.

*Watches as Annabelle's production plummets today...*
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus