Toughie is looking for a LIGHT and PLOT DRIVEN super hero RP

Started by SargentToughie, June 05, 2012, 12:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

DISCLAIMER
If your idea of a super hero RP is "Imma be a villain, and U be the hero, and then I beet you and then RAEP HAPPENZ", then please don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Okay
Now with that out of the way, we can begin. I saw the avengers recently, after a whole marvel super hero movie marathon, and my imagination simply won't allow me to let the idea go away. I want to be the female hero in a story arc about becoming a hero, and the trials that come along with it. This can be either F/F or M/F, and I suppose I *could* play a male role, but I would much rather prefer to play a girl. Please remember that this will be focused much more on story and characters, rather then the inherent sexiness of a leading lady in tights, so please don't expect 'romantic' scenes without a bit of exposition and setup first, and don't expect them to be in the extreme frequency that some more smut driven RPs are known for.

The core rule is that as long as you remember that this is story and character driven, and that it will mostly remain light unless we agree otherwise, then we'll be just fine. I'm easy to talk to, honestly, so I'll be agreeable with just about anything you can come up with as long as you remember the core rule. I've just had a few very uninspired super hero RPs in the past and I do not want a repeat of them if ti can be helped at all, so yeah, sorry if all that seemed like a little much for a concept so simple.

Anyway! If you're still reading then you're awesome. It's a very basic idea, I know, so there's a tun that's to be discussed with an RP partner that might be interested in taking part with me. Hell, I don't even know what kind of person my female character will be, other then just her being a girl. If you're interested, then please don't hesitate to let me know, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. :)
-Toughie
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs