Sex – The Game! (Jumanji gone WILD!) - Announcements Made!

Started by Patriarch, October 15, 2010, 11:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

Treasure Card:

Clone: Uses an aspect of a player to creates a double of one in their current form. It can be used to complete a task, to perform an action with or against another player, to perform an action with or against a summoned monster in place of the player, or to take the effects of a transformation. Once the clone performs one of these actions it dissolves back into the being who created it.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Patriarch

Great *smiles* we do need a lot of treasure cards - as flexible as possible.

Try to create the most interesting effects you can think of everyone. We've already got a whole lot of aphrodisiacs and such to make people horny or transformations that grow breast/cock sizes. All the basic stuff is there, or most all - so if you want to see your card in the game... Try to cum up with stuff that's very unusual and interesting. Many of Rubicon's cards and Nazora's Clone are great examples of this, as is Jarod's Hunter trial.

Rubicon

Treasure: U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, A, B, Select, Start: This treasure can be used only once -- but when used, it will give the player enhanced abilities to complete any single task or solve any single puzzle, with a minimum of problems. For example, when confronted with a tentacle monster, it will summon a college age Japanese girl with a tentacle fetish. When confronted with a pattern dance puzzle, it will give the player superhuman grace and memory, and so forth. Once used, the treasure vanishes. The physical token is a small metal gear.

Jarod1

Treasure:  Something for nothing

This treasure is a win all the way around and can be played at anytime but only once.  Skip the turn, and get max points possible the level or the player is on when use.  Use it to escape the succubus, incubus, Tentacle monster or whatever the turn brings.

Patriarch

Two excellent cards! Great job, and expect to see these in the game.

Vergil1989

Graceful Charity;  I know, it's a Yugioh Card reference lol.  The idea is that you look at two and pick one you want.  Call it a treasure card if you want.  Only used once.

Also, while I'm here, I'm hoping to get a game started of my own, Test of Time.  Check it out if you guys want.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Patriarch

*laughs* Fun. I think we'll call it 'Sweet Charity' as a reference to a certain musical about rather promiscuous women and win the double reference + flavor war!

Vergil1989

Lol works for me.  I've been on a Yugioh kick for a while and that just popped in there.  Technically the card was used to draw three out of the top of your deck, you pick one you want and the other two go to the graveyard.  Lol, just a tidbit of useless info, take it or leave it lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Patriarch

*laughs* If you want to talk trading card games, PM me. I've won my share of tournaments, though I only played yugioh for a few months. It was much, much, much less interesting than Magic for me. But I still enjoy talking shop. ;)

Vergil1989

I'll remember that Stairc lol.  I don't play since I don't have anyone to show me how and all that, though my little bro has a ton of the cards in a giant binder card holder deal.  Anyway, I've been watching the old episodes of Yugioh up to where Kiaba is holding a tournament so far, and the Egyptian God Cards come into the game.  Mia just got banished to the Shadow Realm was the last part I've seen so far.  Used to watch em when they were on, now youtube serves as my means to an end lol.

Anyway, if I come up with anymore cards I'll be sure to send my ideas your way.

Patriarch

Good, good. My cousin watched the show, and from what I remember - the rules are basically identical to the actual ones. The show probably HAS taught you how to play *laughs*

Anyway, Friday approaches! The last best chance to apply or submit interesting cards to help strengthen your application is nearing! Again, by Friday at Midnight we will have announced the luck winners - so take this chance to leave your mark on the set by submitting your own unique cards and commenting on each-others'. Let's try to make this game so wonderful that Rhianon becomes an Elliquiy tradition.

-Stairc

Vergil1989

True, you're right but I still would need a lot of practice and a good combination of cards to do any good in a match lol.  Anyway, here's one card I hope makes it.  Ever play Warrior Within?

The Beast  This card will transform one person into a mighty and powerful monster with a very nasty appetite.  Basically, the Beast will be the ultimate in fantasy related tentacled fiends is what I had in mind.

Jarod1

Treasure: Vow of Chastity

Not quite as wide reaching as others, but still a nice treasure.  Vow of Chastity protects the user from a sexually based assault.  You've got a summons or another player trying to fuck you play the card and it will redirect towards another player at random.  Lasts the turn.  (could be a limited number of uses or just once.)

Patriarch

Two more interesting cards! We'll change Vow of Chastity so you can use it on any player - robbing another of a sexual encounter they might WANT as well! More flexibility equals more fun.

iridum248

Here's an idea:

Substitution:

This treasure lets you 'impose' the encounter you drew onto another player, which warps to shape their perspective; It's up to them whether they choose to 'buy out' of the fantasy, or go with the flow. However, they also claim the reward, if any. This token is a small, cute doll-version of yourself.

Dissolver:

This treasure, in handy window-spray format, dissolves inorganic matter *very* quickly. There's enough to melt someone's clothes off, while doing them no harm, or to break the lock on a chest or a dissolve a fair-sized hole through a door for escape. It might also be useful against a golem or another inanimate object-turned-creature.

Meliai

Here's my first batch of cards! I've got the day off work tomorrow so I should be able to come up with plenty more then. ;D This was fun.

Treasures:

Mirror Mirror - This item can be used immediately after another player has had their turn, but before the turn's consequences have gone into effect to invert a choice they made. This treasure comes in the shape of, surprise surprise, a small hand mirror.

Panacea - This item instantly reverses all changes to the target player's body. Comes in the form of purple potion in a small glass vial.

Tome of Insight - A thick, leather bound book with weathered, mostly blank pages. Writing a question about one of your fellow players on a blank page will result in the information appearing on the opposite page. Vanishes after three uses.

Desensitizing potion - A cool, clear, oil-like substance that dulls the sense of touch on any skin it is applied to. Useful if you need to outlast another player for a trial or, say, are about to get raped by something huge and scary.

Pink Haze
- This treasure appears to be a small glass orb filled with pink smoke. Throwing the orb will cause it to break where it lands and spread the encased smoke over the nearby area. Players and/or creatures who inhale the smoke become sleepy sluggish for two turns.

Liquid Confidence - No, it's not alcohol. Drinking this translucent red potion will banish all of the player's fears and insecurities for three rounds. Has the unfortunate side effect of making the user somewhat foolhardy and shortsighted...Okay fine it's pretty much alcohol.

Permanent Ink - An opaque, black potion that, when applied to a part of your body that's been altered by some game effect, causes that effect to become permanent. The change will no longer wear off and will not be effected by dispelling treasures like the Panacea. The “ink” fades after your turn is over. Cannot be used on other players.

Vengence!!!
- This treasure comes in the form of a small, hand-stitched doll with indistinct features. Using it will cause the last person who inflicted a negative effect of some kind on you to endure the same.

Summoning:

Pixie Cloud - level 1 - A group of glowing pink pixies appear and swarm the player, burrowing into their clothes.

Imp
- level 1 - A tiny demon appears and steals an article of clothing from the player. If the player is already nude, the imp instead moves their game piece to an unfavorable spot on the current ring.

Twisted Clone - level 2 or 3 maybe? - A duplicate of one of the players is summoned, but rather than aiding the summoner it attacks them. Twisted Clones look identical to the original player save for faintly glowing gold eyes. Their personalities take the worst, most aggressive and repressed aspects of the original personality and make them the doppleganger's driving motivation.
*This of course is a modification of Miss Nazora's treasure card from a few posts back c: This one could also be a good group effect, with a duplicate of each player being summoned.

Submission:

Enchanted manacles - a pair of silver manacles lock the player's wrists together. The key appears on a random spot on the player's current ring of the game board, the first player to reach the key acquires it.

[edit] Thought of a couple more! [/edit]
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

CurvyKitten

Name: Rena Conners
Weight: 145
Height: 5'7"
Measurements 36-c, 28, 34

Personality: Rena is a strong wild and dominate woman, at least as for as one can see. Being raised by her father a army man, he did his best. But less face it a man..much less a military man he raised a tomboy a strong willed, not afraid to take on the world tomboy. She's never one to hold back her thoughts or give into what people think she should be or who they want her to become. He father always raised her to be true to herself and spoke how her mother was such an amazing woman before she died. How the world would  light up when she walked in it. How she could get anyone to talk to her even on their worst days. And Rena has always tried to be like that. never judging anyone always excepting everyone. And most of always living live to the fullest. So no she isn't a virgin, but she isn't the full on slut. She's love to her fullest she'd say. The people she's given herself to she'd give all herself to well almost all of herself. All except  her darker kinkier side.

A side that is shown in her sketches, her sketch book has all her secret fantasies held within. Bondage, submission, the want to fully give in to someone. The need to to full fill that kinky side, kiss a girl, three some, and all those dark nasty secrets she holds within.

Some of her art
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=bondage&order=9&offset=48#/d1o26bj
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=bondage&order=9&offset=144#/dcwh87
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=bondage&order=9&offset=120&offset=168#/d29lcwj
http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?q=bondage&order=9&offset=72&offset=120#/dh8ru6
http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?q=slave&order=9&offset=0#/dp6i46
http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?q=master&order=9&offset=48#/d16rsg0
http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?q=master&order=9&offset=168#/d2ad6e7
http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/drawings/?qh=&section=&q=bondage#/d23cim5

Likes:Music, dancing, her art, partying, losing her self to a good book, meeting new people, late night movies, stormy nights, and when they find that one spot on her neck that makes he twitch.

Sexual orientation: she says she is straight but she finds herself wanting to play with a girl from time to time.

Sexual experience:She is no virgin but she has come across your normal males now a days. Think they can make a girl touch the hem of god but really they just make her look to her watch to see if their done yet. She's had more orgasms by herself then with anyone else. But knows she has skills when she can get a man to twitch for 20 minutes after a blow job. "It's ok honey I'll drive."
Relationship status: single moved around to much to stay in a relationship

Bio: Rena was born in transit her mother trying to get to the army base her father was at. Hence the reason she is the only baby you'll see that can get in to three different countries no problem. Her mother being Russian, her father American, and she was born as they crossed into European territory. Her father jokes how she always pulls from the three. The brash American, the strong will and beautiful Russian, and the passion of the European. Rena was the girl that always explored and fallowed her heart, was never afraid to go see what that noise was. Which drove her father up a wall at times. But it also allowed her to see places in the world most would ignore. Meet people that most would over look. "You'd be surprise what you miss in this world, once you take the time to truly look."  She may have traveled the world but part of her has always wished to stay put long enough to put down roots. The only person she has ever had as a consent in her life is her father. her mother having died when she was little. But now...she wanted more, wanted to really connect and be with people. More so, be with some one. Be able to really show who she is and who she was to people. Not just show them the surface because there wasn't enough time  to go deeper. Now she's here at her fathers newest and longest assignment yet, one he promises to hold for some time. So she is going to try and explore some more of herself...and of the others around her.

Ons: She is a switch, buts that's because she has never come across anyone strong enough to be her dominate. music, bondage, being seduced woe a girl will you,  touching, licking, general foreplay sometimes teasing is a good thing, massages, a bit more she is still learning
Subconscious desires: woman, being taken against her will, slave/master
Offs: scat, watersports, torture,force pregnancy,

Sorry this took so long to get up, between moving and my car dieing on me..well yeah. I wanted to get this right and make a profile that counted and something I could truly get into. I will try and catch up on the thread and see what I can help with and come up with in my happy little mind. I will talk to you all soon.

Patriarch

Fantastic all three! I love the dissolver idea from you iridium, and we already have something almost exactly like substitution in the game. Melial, your ideas are far too numerous in their excellence to go into why I love them, and Curvykitten - just a wonderful, rich and deep character profile overall.

I look forward to seeing what more you three will have to contribute, especially since both Melial and Curvykitten have hardly posted in the thread until now!

What do you all think of each others' ideas? Believe it or not, we kind of value your opinions. *winks*

Rubicon

Treasure: The Entendre Divider: This defensive treasure is designed to allow a player a single opportunity to avoid an encounter by changing the conditions of that encounter. This is done by figuring out an appropriate euphemism -- or 'double entendre' -- that applies to the encounter, and then changing the encounter to literally reflect the statement. As an example, the classic plumber-seducing-a-housewife setup/fantasy is often referred to as 'cleaning her pipes.' This treasure would change the encounter so the plumber was literally applying cleaning agents and techniques to reduce blockages in the housewife's plumbing.

Note that this treasure takes some skill to properly use. One could take a euphemism like 'he had a ten inch cucumber' to describe an oversized penis, which this treasure would alter to mean the summoned in fact did have a large vegetable -- but nothing would then stop the summoned from then using the cucumber to masturbate the player.

This treasure cannot be used on an opponent's fantasy or encounter. It can be used when the player is drawn into and forced to participate in such an encounter, however. The physical token is a wire cheese slicer.

Sunday

FFffff.... I feel really useless at the cards >.> everyone is coming up with such great ideas.
I blame my conservative englishness!!!!

Dorian Grandale

I just read through all the suggestions and characters here. I have but one thing to say, that is "Awesome!"

I'll put my noodle to work on some suggestions, but  I think I'll wait for the second game to submit a chara profile. Excellent work, masters and players! I'll be watching closely.  ;D
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Patriarch

*smiles* Glad you feel that way Dorian! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.  XD

Jarod1

Body Alteration: Gender swap

This is not a transferance of souls, this card affects only the player and transforms the body of the one affected  to the opposite gender.  The affect lasts until it is countered 

Trial: Act of Defiance  You begin this as a prisoner, and are interrogated for information using various sexual and bondage method.  The goal of the trial is to endure until you are released.  For each level the trial become more difficult and longer.  For each level a turn.  You lose 2 points for every answer you give.

Nazora

Treasure Card

Scale Model- This card becomes a magical scale that gives the owners the power to shrink themselves, other players, or summoned creatures. It is true shrinking, so one is scaled down to size while bodily proportions remain the same. Can cause shrinkage at fractional scale, either 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/10, 1/16, 1/32, & 1/64. It can be used three time to 'adjust size' then it disappears and effects become permanent until it is dispelled by another potion or game device. Clothing does not shrink when this card is used.

Vodoo Doll- The player receives a small Vodoo doll and five pins to use against another player or a summoned monster. When pushing the pin in, the player can say what sensation the player is feeling around the limb or area that is pierced. Choices can be heat, cold, pain, pleasure, tickling, itching, etc.

So many good cards, this is an amazing group. 
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Patriarch

*grins* Yep, it definitely is.

I can guarantee that at least one of the four cards will be making their way into the final piles... But I won't say which yet. I'd like to keep them a surprise. ;)