what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

Tiny pink poka dotted shorts with blue flanny on (aussie must)

Coreli

Suit, black - no tie, black leather shoes and a bring it on attitude.

Autumn52

I am wearing a denim pair of capris and a cute halter top with a built in bra. The top is pink with dark purple edges.

that's it
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Xandi on September 16, 2010, 08:51:54 AM
I am wearing a denim pair of capris and a cute halter top with a built in bra. The top is pink with dark purple edges.

that's it

:o  ::) ::)  ;D

and thats all that i think...well to tell truth think im much more but
oh my ...  :-[

white socks, black boxers, grey shorts bermuda style, black t-shirt

IberiaSloane

my University's sweatpants and a pink tank with a white jacket.
"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Azrael Annavianna

black shirt and pants with black shoes.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Beguile's Mistress

Black light wool slacks with tapered legs tucked into black leather ankle boots with 3-inch heels, a long-sleeved white silk tunic style blouse with a roll-over collart and shoulder closure belted with a wide black leather belt, reading glasses and a maroon blazer for when I go outside.  It's cold, rainy and windy here today and there's a spider crawling across my screen.  It's so tiny and cute.

adroitgrayman

A short black nicker with a white cut t-shirt with specks on.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Coreli

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 16, 2010, 10:22:33 AM
Black light wool slacks with tapered legs tucked into black leather ankle boots with 3-inch heels, a long-sleeved white silk tunic style blouse with a roll-over collart and shoulder closure belted with a wide black leather belt, reading glasses and a maroon blazer for when I go outside.  It's cold, rainy and windy here today and there's a spider crawling across my screen.  It's so tiny and cute.

Ok, is it wrong that I am now looking forward to hearing what you are wearing each day.  ;D

Night Stalker

gray sweatpants, black shirt, black/gold socks, glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Bubbles

gray pants and a red t-shirt,blue bikini's..~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

grayfoxz

White boxershorts, black t-shirt with a batman print :)

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Autumn52

I look like a grape today

I am wearing a purple pair of yoga pants with a purple tee shirt. The shirt is lavender purple and the pants are dark purple.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Kytn

Xandi, I'm sure you're a very sexy grape! =D

I'm wearing a black knee-length skirt, black sleeveless blouse, and my favorite pink shrug.
Updates coming soon!

Lucius Cornelius

ñam , i like grapes

wearing red polo t-shirt, blue jeans, black sneakers , black socks and boxers.

Autumn52

Lucius please remove all clothing so I can inspect those black boxers. I think they might be defective I am from the inspectors commission. (giggles) C:)

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Xandi on September 17, 2010, 07:15:38 AM
Lucius please remove all clothing so I can inspect those black boxers. I think they might be defective I am from the inspectors commission. (giggles) C:)

gods , i wonder why the insperctors always came when im in public place and not alone in home.
laughs

oh well if it is xandi's request... *look around searching for anything a little more private*

Silverfyre

She's legit.  She showed me her card last night when she inspected my boxer briefs for "suspicious tenting". 

Autumn52

Ah yes Silverfyre, I am afraid I will have to inspect your boxers as well. I am the big grape inspector today. Please no fuss just strip.  C:)

Silverfyre

I respectfully ask that more women say that to their men.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Coreli on September 16, 2010, 10:44:17 AMOk, is it wrong that I am now looking forward to hearing what you are wearing each day.  ;D

I don't think so. :-)  Also, it seems that Xandi got the same memo I did for today's color code.

Royal purple pencil skirt, light purple long-sleeved blouse with a notched collar and pearl buttons, a wide gray belt of soft leather and gray pumps with beige stockings, silver earrings and bracelet.  Also, my reading glasses and a gray blazer to ward off the chilly breezes.

MrDiamondBackJack

gray boxer briefs, an old blue t-shirt and my comfy black sweat pants without any socks

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

TheLegionary

Today is Friday and it should be casual. However, I am too casual, since I ran short of clothes! I look as if I were going out partying, not working*giggles*

A washed, black jeans, a blue collared T-shirt, white briefs, a pair of Puma brown shoes, brown belt.